HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Halle Berry Says She's Related to Sarah Palin...
Posted by: Lloydster ()
Date: October 18, 2012 09:09AM

Well well well. I don't know if I would mention it, true or not.

Here’s hoping Halle Berry’s next family reunion takes place in Wasilla. The Oscar-winning actress revealed in an interview with “Extra” that she’s distantly related to former Alaska governor Sarah Palin.

“You want to know who I’m related to? Sarah Palin!” Berry told “Extra.” ”Extra’s” Jerry Penacoli shouted “No!” in disbelief. Berry laughed and said, ”That’s what I said, ‘Nooo!’” mimicking a horror movie scream.

How? “Some twisted way,” Berry said. “Somebody sent me this information that she was my distant [relative].”

Berry’s “Cloud Atlas” co-star Tom Hanks, who was also interviewed by “Extra,” said the connection fits in with the theme of their new sci-fi film, which opens Oct. 26.

“This is the ‘Cloud Atlas’ continuum without a doubt,” he joked. “I’m telling you, the connections that go through. It doesn’t matter who, what race, where, what time.”

Berry didn’t say how she discovered the Palin connection, but many celebrities are discovering unlikely famous relations thanks to genealogical shows like “Who Do You Think You Are?” and the website Ancestry.com. Earlier this month, Ancestry.com tied Justin Bieber to fellow Canadian stars Celine Dion and Ryan Gosling. And in 2010, the site reported that Palin and President Obama are tenth cousins.

gty_halle_berry_sarah_palin_jt_121016_wb

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/10/halle-berry-reveals-shes-related-to-sarah-palin/

I could be wrong but I'm right 99% of the time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Halle Berry Says She's Related to Sarah Palin...
Posted by: ricky rack ()
Date: October 18, 2012 09:17AM

Lloydster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well well well. I don't know if I would mention
> it, true or not.

Dont sweat it, you've posted a whole bunch of lies on here before and it never seemed to bother you.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 18, 2012 09:42AM

IIRC, palin and Obama are distantly related, like tenth cousins or something. I don't see what the big deal is... so some guy in 1630 had a bunch of kids, who went on to have a bunch kids, who also went on to have kids, who went on to have a bunch kids, who also went on to have kids, who went on to have more kids, who also went on to have kids, who then went on to have a bunch kids, who also went on to have kids, who went on to have kids, who also went on to have kids, and, one of those kids happened to be your grandmother.

It's so far removed from the common ancestor it's irrelevant.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 18, 2012 10:14AM

They are both certainly stupid enough to be related.

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: October 18, 2012 10:20AM

id bang both of them, thats all im saying.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: October 22, 2012 08:03PM

you can tell by the deadness of their eyes whenever they speak.

Posted by: flem ()
Date: October 22, 2012 08:07PM

Sarah deserved the Oscar for Best Actress with a Mongoloid Child.
Halle Berry...not so much for Best Actress with a Mongoloid Up Her Ass.

Acting Fail on both parts.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.