HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Chantilly :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Retarded crashes in Greenbriar
Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: July 14, 2007 05:28PM

An increase of retards?

Strange occurrences:

1. One night a few months ago, there was a car in a shallow drainage ditch (3 ft) on Stringfellow Rd. It was either at Melville or at Point Pleasant, right at the traffic light. The thing was nose first in the ditch and the back wheels were a foot off the ground at the edge of the roadway. I slowed to see if someone needed help, but it was like someone left it there... WTF. Does anyone know about this?

2. Front page of this past week's Centreview: A car crashed into a house on or near Melville, then drove away leaving tire tracks and dragging bushes with it. This is quite funny, actually. Greenbriar can't come up with any "normal" accidents.

PS: if you are the driver in the second story, I'd LOVE to meet you. Then, I'll turn you into the police.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Retarded crashes in Greenbriar
Posted by: jabroni ()
Date: July 16, 2007 04:15PM

you kill me pyramids. good stories, i've got one to go with it.

i was driving the other day on stringfellow and a teenager on his bike (maybe early 20's) literally just cut across the road almost getting knocked by the cars. after a bunch of honks from the cars in the area, he didn't even look or gaze at one of us, but kept riding. no earphones either.

Posted by: nej ()
Date: August 13, 2007 01:37PM

Walking my greyhound down Stringfellow the other day, with the usual traffic slowed on the side heading towards 29, some assholes in a car felt the need to shout at me more than once that I had an ugly dog.

Other than yelling back that they were some fuckin' ugly humans I couldn't do much. Maybe throwing rocks at them would have been more gratifying.

Date: August 14, 2007 10:58PM

That has absolutely nothing to do with my original post, but you should have released your dog at full speed towards them just to see the look on their face.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: August 24, 2007 10:34AM

I was driving down Cedar Lane, and a car was sticking out of a ditch with it's nose planted in it. This is right at the bus stop in front of the elementary school, and it's almost too bizarre to explain. it was completely perpendicular to the road, so there's no way it just ran off the road. It would take careful and slow maneuvering to position the car that way, since there's no room on the other side of the road. It takes a special kind of stupid to pull that off.

Date: August 26, 2007 05:57PM

Yeah that's exactly what I saw in Greenbriar; it was ridiculous...but where the hell is Cedar Ln? There's one in Vienna...what elementary school is on a Cedar Ln in Chantilly?

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: September 04, 2007 10:31AM

I was talking about Vienna. I know that's not Chantilly, but the subject was stupid crashes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.