HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Chantilly :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My Favorite Morning Commuter
Posted by: Dutch Hammer ()
Date: March 10, 2005 09:28AM

To the cunt in the hideous silver Isuzu SUV with the license plates MOV PLEZ who commutes around 7am on 28 North:

I hope you turn that oversized station wagon over and crush your fat down syndrome looking face in the process. The way you drive, it could actually happen.

Have you ever noticed that, despite your hamhock like foot mashing the gas pedal at all times, endangering everyone, you still end up turning right on Frying Pan Road at the same time as the rest of us, you stupid twat!

When you tailgate me even though I'm doing 80, I long for a .50 caliber machine gun mounted on my trunk, to blast your enormous pumpkin head and your ugly ass shitbox to hell.

I hate you with the heat of a thousand suns. I hope you die in a fiery, nascar like collision with the jersey barrier as you lose control while passing a traffic-clogging William A Hazel dumptruck.

A quick death is too kind - it should be slow, and painful, as we parade by and rubberneck, thanking whatever kind spirit had the grace to remove you from the gene pool.

---------------

Thank you, I've wanted to say that for a long time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Favorite Morning Commuter
Date: March 10, 2005 09:40AM

Ah, for all you serious folks who put ribbons and flags on your cars and don't get jokes, the above is not meant to be taken seriously. That is all.

Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: March 10, 2005 01:07PM

You fucking rule. That was ... so moving. I have a cold one waiting here for you.

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 10, 2005 04:43PM

Well said. *applause*
i hate assholes who do that shit. there's never a cop around when you need one, but when you're doing like 10 over on 66....
god i hope the bitch reads it.
maybe i'll post some fairfaxunderground.com signs on 28

Date: March 11, 2005 07:46AM

Right on right on. Thanks. When I'm hungover, like this morning, those tailgating wastes of space really get on my nerves.

Posted by: ben ()
Date: March 11, 2005 06:21PM

That's the best part of living here. No matter how insane, how fast, how aggressive of a driver you are.. somebody will *always* out-crazy you. I attribute my never having been pulled over for speeding to that fact.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 28, 2005 09:16PM

I found my best defense against tailgaters is to just knock my rearview mirror to the side so I just don't see them. Sure it cuts down on safety, not that I can see anything beyond them anyway, but that's safer than getting my blood pressure up. I learned that if I can't see them not only do they not bother me, but I still drive at safe speeds because no one is "pushing" me to go faster than flow of traffic. A still can do a rear check with the sideview mirror, but with the inside mirror not having the tailgater right in my face it's very calming.

Posted by: ben ()
Date: March 29, 2005 12:25AM

Who says that tailgaters have to get your blood pressure up? It's a game to me, making people go crazy over something so mundane.

But then, I'm not worried about the repercussions.

Posted by: kklare ()
Date: June 13, 2005 12:36PM

This is still my favorite post so far.

Posted by: erik ()
Date: June 17, 2005 09:17AM

Sweet. I wrote that before I registered.

I haven't seen that bitch much lately. And the last time I saw her she was observing all traffic laws -- including the speed limit. Methinks she was stopped or road raged upon at some point.

It's fucktards like her that kind of make me want to see $6 a gallon gas prices. Constantly flooring a SUV is pretty much the worst way to guzzle gas. Plus it would provide a bit of smug staisfaction to see the Ashburn moms in their Bush/Cheney Suburbans and Tahoes hit where it hurts the most: their overloaded credit cards.

edit: am dumb, don't know puctuation

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2005 09:17AM by erik.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: July 18, 2005 07:13PM

Unfortunately they are problably ones who won't really care about $6 gas prices beyond mild complaining.

Posted by: Joe H ()
Date: July 25, 2007 03:52PM

I like to randomly break really hard to try and get tailgaters to slam into my pure-steel land rover bumper. I feel sorry for the person who hits that thing. The closer someone tailgates me, the more i slow down. I think i got down around 25mph on fairfax county parkway one time. I feel that if they cause you to speed up, youre teaching them that trying to bully people pays off.

Posted by: for joe h ()
Date: July 30, 2007 01:30AM

i like to rendomly hit people in the face just like how u like to randomly stop.....kepp that shit up and you will find somebody chasing after you and you calling the cops for assistance you fucking jerk............badazzhispanic.....from the brook.....16 yrs deep in the neighborhood.....more american then anybody out there

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: July 30, 2007 07:09PM

for joe h Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i like to rendomly hit people in the face just
> like how u like to randomly stop.....kepp that
> shit up and you will find somebody chasing after
> you and you calling the cops for assistance you
> fucking jerk............badazzhispanic.....from
> the brook.....16 yrs deep in the
> neighborhood.....more american then anybody out
> there

Shut the fuck up, first of all. Calm down and register an actual name on the site instead of posting anonymously. You use a different name every time, but we know its you. It's doubtful you'll figure out how to do that. Learn how to speak properly. With your awful spelling and grammar skills, I laugh at how you think you're more American than anyone on here. You are nowhere close to being "badazzzzz" You are not from the brook. You would be from Brookfield. Get real or get out.

Posted by: badazzhispanic ()
Date: July 31, 2007 10:40PM

um...ok wierdo......i do speak proper english and yes i am from the brook and i don't need to be in a anonymous state to hide from u punk.....go to college like i am bitch....step your game up like i am jerk......i'm so much tougher then u dog and that is no boast....thats on ur life hahah......more american then anybody......navy and marine family.....born in dc.....speak alot of spanglish and 16 yrs deep in the brook since 92......bitches

Date: July 31, 2007 11:59PM

badazzhispanic Wrote:
> um...ok wierdo......i do speak proper english and
> yes i am from the brook and i don't need to be in
> a anonymous state to hide from u punk.....go to
> college like i am bitch....step your game up like
> i am jerk......i'm so much tougher then u dog and
> that is no boast....thats on ur life
> hahah......more american then anybody......navy
> and marine family.....born in dc.....speak alot of
> spanglish and 16 yrs deep in the brook since
> 92......bitches

rendomly?
kepp?
badazzhispanic?

No, you don't know the English language, idiot. Like you said you know Spanglish and that's it. "I don't need to be in an anonymous state to hide from you"...Since when did hiding make you tough? You are LESS American than EVERYONE on here, and you're proving it with your retarded comments.

Also, 1992-2007 = Quince anos. Dumbass. Or should I say Loco?

Posted by: badasshispanic ()
Date: August 01, 2007 09:01AM

um....hahahha....ok fruit basket i run this city..hmmmmm.....why don 't u learn another language like Glockenspiel or calico u penis wrinkle......ur getting so upset for nothing....now i now how to piss off stupid why boyz who think they run shit......and yes spanglish is my first language chuno man........more american then anybody out there.....from the brook 16yrs deep...fuck all bigots.....we da besttttt....o yeah i heard ur mom jacks of with clay....

Date: August 02, 2007 12:06AM

badasshispanic Wrote:
> um....hahahha....ok fruit basket i run this
> city..hmmmmm.....why don 't u learn another
> language like Glockenspiel or calico u penis
> wrinkle......ur getting so upset for
> nothing....now i now how to piss off stupid why
> boyz who think they run shit......and yes
> spanglish is my first language chuno
> man........more american then anybody out
> there.....from the brook 16yrs deep...fuck all
> bigots.....we da besttttt....o yeah i heard ur mom
> jacks of with clay....

I would counter that...but we can't understand what the fuck you're talking about. I'm not pissed off, and I'm not a "why boyz" (uhh, what?), you just need to realize you don't run jack shit and you're a worthless loser. But there are plenty of people on this board probably starting to get pissed at the dumbass shit you attempt to say. I won't feed your troll-ass anymore...unless maybe you register a name...and I'm not going to tell you how...because I know you're too stupid to figure it out, jackass. ROFL

Posted by: hahahaha badasshispanic ()
Date: August 02, 2007 12:30AM

ur stupid ass is just adding more fuel to the fire....hahaha.....did the word glockenspiel scare ur pussy ass......i am so much smarting then u and yes i can figure tons of shit out..... even how to register are u kidding ....ahaha....look meth lab....i mean beastiality i run alot of shit so unless u can walk a mile in my shoes....shut up and yes i can say what the fuck i want......i just got offended when i see stupid billy boyz acting like bigots and talking shit about spanish people....and thats something i hate with a passion.......its just like calling a afucking italian a gweeto u fuckin dumb ass....keep using the word spic and u will see my ass this website until it dies.....bitch...more american then anybody out there

Posted by: tilly ()
Date: August 11, 2007 01:13PM

Haha what a SPIC!! His dad cleaned up my shit after I pooped in the food lion. HAH stupid illegals. We should send all the illegal spics to die on the front land in the army and give them a smnall amount of money. they'd probably run away bc al spics are pussies

Posted by: lol@badasshispanic ()
Date: August 14, 2007 09:34PM

tilly Wrote:
> Haha what a SPIC!! His dad cleaned up my shit
> after I pooped in the food lion. HAH stupid
> illegals. We should send all the illegal spics to
> die on the front land in the army and give them a
> smnall amount of money. they'd probably run away
> bc al spics are pussies

I agree

lol told much?

Posted by: flyijay ()
Date: August 23, 2007 10:41PM

Joe H Wrote:
> I like to randomly break really hard to try and
> get tailgaters to slam into my pure-steel land
> rover bumper. I feel sorry for the person who hits
> that thing. The closer someone tailgates me, the
> more i slow down. I think i got down around 25mph
> on fairfax county parkway one time. I feel that if
> they cause you to speed up, youre teaching them
> that trying to bully people pays off.

someone has a little dick

Posted by: gang banging ()
Date: November 05, 2007 10:32PM

FUK SANTA MONICA MS-13 ESE'''

Posted by: championSTATUS ()
Date: June 11, 2008 11:19AM

you could tell that post came from the heart lol. when people beep or follow me to close on a 1 lane road. I drop down to about 5mph

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: September 25, 2008 11:59AM

another e-gangster. Probably the biggest pussy you would ever meet in real life

Posted by: chantillysucks ()
Date: July 23, 2009 09:45PM

who drives a white mustang with pink racing stripes and a huge "barbie" sign?? I see that car allll the time.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 27, 2009 10:57PM

Yea, she lives on Pebble Ln in Greenbriar.... What a fun gal...

Ever notice that the more a girl works to make their car "cute" the more help the girl needs with being anything close to "cute".

Posted by: SIN ()
Date: September 07, 2009 04:24PM

HAHA SRE=FAG

you must stalk her dude cool man

Date: September 13, 2009 12:54AM

well the huge barbie sign is just wack

Posted by: barbiemustang ()
Date: September 19, 2009 09:14PM

hey aholes yeah thats my car! dont have anything better to do!

Posted by: barbiemustang ()
Date: September 19, 2009 09:17PM

HEY...
FUCK YOU...
GUARANTEED YOU ALL DRIVE PIECE OF SHIT OLD ASS CARS...

Date: September 25, 2009 10:36PM

i mean i drive a mustang too, but im sure unlike you i pay for my own car. after all barbies dont pay for their own cars. relax, no one really cares i was just curious.

Posted by: f-off ()
Date: October 28, 2009 09:49AM

only whores drive mustangs

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.