HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Manassas
Posted by: Manassas Resident ()
Date: February 05, 2008 06:12PM

Nothing to see here. Please, move along.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Manassas
Posted by: Kathy ()
Date: February 19, 2009 04:06PM

I really wish Prince William COunty would do something about the Illegals hanging out on the streets waving people down for work! This is not the kind of area I want to live in. This is bad enough in Fairfax why should we have it here?

About 50 -60 Spanish speaking Men every morning near the Walmart off of Sudley road, there is also a 7-11 there and further up is burger king, arbys, and a Pet store.

Even if they are Legal they should not be cluttering the streets looking for TAX FREE MONEY!
I cannot even walk in that area because of the comments and the looks I get.
Prince WIlliam Please Stop this hanging out in this area and in the PWC area's it is Uncomfortable

Posted by: HIJACKER ()
Date: February 25, 2009 08:54PM

If they are loitering on private property, County Police can't do anything about it unless the property owners (businesses) call it in. So, maybe you should yell at the businesses for allowing it.

If you're going to blame someone - pull your head out of your ass and blame the right person.

Posted by: KAthy ()
Date: February 26, 2009 06:38PM

HEY HIJACKER<

My head is not in my ass for your information.
Can't you make a statement without using FOUL language, No need to do so.

Business have said they have called it in I already complained and asked. They said they keep coming back, and as long as they buy something they were told is was not loitering.

Posted by: HIJACKER ()
Date: February 28, 2009 12:17PM

KAthy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HEY HIJACKER<
>
> My head is not in my ass for your information.
> Can't you make a statement without using FOUL
> language, No need to do so.
>
> Business have said they have called it in I
> already complained and asked. They said they keep
> coming back, and as long as they buy something
> they were told is was not loitering.

Correct - so then they are not violating the law. So, they're in the right - and you're in the wrong. Glad we cleared that up.

Posted by: Kathy ()
Date: March 01, 2009 11:27AM

So HiJacker what you are telling me is I can go in 7-11 and BUY a cup of Coffee and Stand outside on their Property and Drink it all day, and harass people with rude comments as they walk in the store?

Boy TIMES HAVE changed If thats the case.
I remember when I was a manager at the Pizza Hut there on Sudley MANY MOONS AGO and we had rules and standards after people were served they had so long to finish there meal and it was even posted back then to not Cause Problems like we have now.

If people acted normal and sat and talked and was causing no problems that is fine, but none of my customers waved down females and whistled at them.
Females take this as harrasment at least I do, and it is uncalled for.
I hope you understand where I am coming from.

Posted by: pinkytoes ()
Date: March 08, 2009 09:35AM

Kathy, HiJacker is just trying to get you all upset. Disregard him, his comments are idiotic. If it was his/her daughter that was being harassed, I think he would feel definitely. You don't know what these people are capable of and that is the scary part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEXM_Pb_pIw

Preview the link above and you will see the filth that the day laborers have created. Not to mention the violence and gang activity that is associated with these illegal aliens, it's barbaric. American tax dollars pay for the clean up while they live here as parasites. Destroying all of that which is good. This has nothing to do with discrimination. HiJacker if you are an American citizen you should get your head out of your ass and be angry about that.

Posted by: kathy ()
Date: March 15, 2009 02:30PM

Pinkytoes
thanks for the Video Maybe this will open some EYESup
But I doubt it. In the neighborhoods around this area we are seeing MS13 marks everywhere now!
13 painted in black markers even on fire signs. Looks like people like Hijacker could care less about it.
Manassas does not discriminate against people, nor does the police force! I actually think PWC is 100% better than Fairfax and I have lived in both areas.
You call they respond.
We need to FLOOD COVERSTONE apartments with phone calls and the funny thing about this is there are signs there.

I a mFEED UP WITH THIS RACIST CRAP people that do wrong and get no where in life that is there reason!

Posted by: lm ()
Date: March 26, 2009 04:17PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.