HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Amigos are gone from PW
Posted by: decker ()
Date: December 14, 2007 03:07AM

This is the best time to buy a house in Prince William folks, you can find a nice foreclosed property for 50% less. They are selling like hot cakes, so get 'em while they last.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Amigos are gone from PW
Posted by: § ()
Date: December 14, 2007 05:36PM

Who the heck wants to live in Prince William? -§

Posted by: SE ()
Date: December 15, 2007 10:55PM

I do!! Guaranteed my home is bigger square footage than yours, and I probably paid 100K less. I don't mind driving the extra 10 min to Gainesville :-)

Posted by: my$.02 ()
Date: December 16, 2007 09:49PM

§ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the heck wants to live in Prince William? -§

Not many people, but it does attract the same type of people willing to live in Reston, Herndon, Centreville and those other outlying crapholes. Actually, there are some areas of PWC I would rather live in then the aforementioned areas.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 07, 2008 04:57PM

i live in PWC and have zero complaints... granted its at the FFX county border right after 123 turns into gordon blvd.. and i don't actually DO anything in PWC.. hell i don't even go to bars there.. i go to occoquan for that..

Posted by: Mapquest ()
Date: January 07, 2008 11:45PM

bdimag Wrote:
> i live in PWC and have zero complaints... granted
> its at the FFX county border right after 123 turns
> into gordon blvd.. and i don't actually DO
> anything in PWC.. hell i don't even go to bars
> there.. i go to occoquan for that..

NEWSFLASH moron, Occoquan IS in PWC.

Posted by: Money Talks ()
Date: January 08, 2008 04:46PM

Prince william is just as nice as FFX county except the price of homes is cheaper and everything is new!!
If you cant afford to buy in FFX Prince william really is not a bad choice!! If you can deal with traffic its a great buy! I like living as far from FFX police as possible too :) most of them are on a serious power trip hahaha

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: January 20, 2008 01:49AM

I am not a cop, nor am I friends with anyone within the Fairfax County Police Department. I must say however, that the only way to describe the cops in Fairfax County is "good". These women and men are the best of the best. I am a local bartender and when dealing with customers that are intoxicated, I always tell them that the FCPD is the best of the best, so it may be wiser to take a cab. I have fallen "victim" to these guys/gals, but I certainly recognize their duty. If you have an issue with police, then stop doing what it is that gives you issue with them. They are not on a power trip; they are working. One must recognize the stress levels associated with approaching individuals who may be in violation of the law; never mind these police officers have families for which they also work. If you take issue, then stop doing the things you should not being doing.

Posted by: new resident... ()
Date: February 14, 2008 04:01AM

Frankly I dont like any of you white people out here either....even know I am one. 10 years ago none of this shit was out here no shoppin centers...no deckers....so I blame the fuckin losers who moved out here.,,,white or not spanish...

Posted by: Manassas Resident ()
Date: February 14, 2008 03:06PM

new resident... Wrote:
> Frankly I dont like any of you white people out
> here either....even know I am one. 10 years ago
> none of this shit was out here no shoppin
> centers...no deckers....so I blame the fuckin
> losers who moved out here.,,,white or not
> spanish...

The Hispanics have always been nice to me. It's the f-ing lawsuit happy asshole white people that are the problem in PW, not the "Amigos."

Posted by: tchhj ()
Date: September 15, 2021 12:15AM

The goobermint probably moved them all out to make room for the Afghans influxes

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.