HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12345678AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 8
HICKERSON SUPPORTERS PLEASE POST HERE
Posted by: HICKERSON SUPPORTER ()
Date: December 04, 2010 04:08AM

Timmy Hickerson 28, of Nokesville, VA has been charged with attempted Burglary in Prince William County. His name has been mentioned in a case regarding Shane Donahue. OH WAIT - as of December 3, 2010 he has been found GUILTY as charged. Hmm... Shane missing 23 - no real police record // Timmy Hickerson last person to see Shane on March 22, 2010 attempting to break into how many gun stores?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HICKERSON SUPPORTERS PLEASE POST HERE
Posted by: FIND SHANE ()
Date: December 04, 2010 04:32AM

HICKERSON IS WHERE HE BELONGS!!! Sick and tired of hearing the Hickersons slam the Donahues - jealous - PLEASE. Just because the Hickersons hide behind their money and thier so called "respectable" name. Where is your son - thats right in jail 28 years old. You couldn't get him off the drugs could you? I don't know if Timmy was the one who hurt Shane, but he knows something. Maybe if he got the hatred of his own family out of his system he would be able to clean up.

I got out, moved away from Timmy and know the way he has always been. I'm not proud of the way that I was. Timmy and I at one point were close, but he changed - and you as his family should know that. All I can say is people know the real Timmy and they know if he was involved or not. Timmy, man I pray for you bro. I pray you get the help that has been offered to me. But we all know Shane going missing just ain't right. Tim, man get the help whle u locked down. Change for the better.

Posted by: Silent Knight ()
Date: December 04, 2010 06:24PM

Timmy Hickseron does know what happened to Shane,thats why he has not taking a LIE Dector Test. Change will happen from EVIL when Timmy Tells what happened on March 22.2010. THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH,before someone else does. SCARES LAST FOREVER!!!!!

Posted by: Help Prevent Slander!!! ()
Date: December 04, 2010 10:37PM

TIM HICKERSON WAS UNCONDITIONALLY CLEARED OF ANY AND ALL INVOLVEMENT IN THE SHANE DONAHUE INVESTIGATION END OF STORY... INSULTING TIM'S ENTIRE FAMILY IS CHILDISH AND QUITE FRANKLY IS DISGUSTING AND IN EXTREAMLY POOR TASTE, PERIOD... TIM IS CURRENTLY IN JAIL ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED CHARGE PLAIN AND SIMPLE... I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LOVE TO PLAY DETECTIVE AND I'M FORTUENTLY NOT FROM NOKESVILLE WHERE GOSSIPING COMES SECOND ONLY TO BREATHING... IN THE END YOU CAN'T IGNORE THAT THE FACTS, AN EYE WITNESS, AND THE REAL DETECTIVES CONFIRMED TIM'S STORY...

Posted by: Hickerson Supporters ()
Date: December 05, 2010 04:01AM

Hey Ryan Knight "Silent Knight", are you nervous now that we know who you are? I wouldn't be nervous, we have established all along Timmy was not a murderer, clearly murderers don't run in families, so I think you should be pretty safe.

Posted by: Slander ()
Date: December 05, 2010 04:08AM

That would be Ryan Knight of Woodbridge, right?

Date: December 05, 2010 08:29AM

Actually Dumfries, that's down towards Triangle - big time drug area there. Lots of trailer parks. Graduated from BDHS 2004. That would be him. Big talker on here. I wonder if his family knows all this. They will.

Date: December 05, 2010 08:31AM

If the Hickerson's are watching these blogs, I hope they go after Ryan first, his libel would be the first person to prosecute since he has been identified.

Date: December 05, 2010 11:15AM

I am not Ryan Knight sorry . What I am IS YOUR Worst NightMARE. Hickerson Family are the Evil Ones. Just because you think the Hickerson Are great. They hide things very well.Murders, Drugs, Guns, and many more things. So SHUT UP OR MAN OR WOMAN UP.

Date: December 05, 2010 12:12PM

OK Ryan, what ever you say, now I'm real scared. If the Hickerson's are all that, maybe you should quit posting here since everyone knows who you are. If they are that mean, maybe you will be next.

Posted by: therealslimshady ()
Date: December 05, 2010 01:36PM

Actually silent knight timmy will in fact see the light of day. He is in jail not trapped underground like a miner. I didn't no shane and I only met timmy becuz my motorcycle broke down and he stopped to assist me. There were a number of vehicles that drove rite past me. Timmy didn't. He didn't no me he didn't have 2 stop but he did. Sonsne that stops 4 another personn isn't evil and u writing it here doesn't make it so. Timmy will probably get out of jail in less than 3 years with good behavior.

Date: December 05, 2010 01:42PM

Ryan doesn't have to worry about Timmy but his big mouth might cause him some problems with everyone else.

Posted by: Ryan Knight ()
Date: December 05, 2010 10:04PM

Yeah that wasn`t me guys i have an alibi i was suckin penis allllllll day long my hands were full... I`m just practicing cause i`ll be doing a lot more of that here shortly... Business as usual for me...

Posted by: Happy ()
Date: December 06, 2010 04:05AM

I googled you, you look like a faggot. That doesn't surprise me in the least. Your fake chain, wanna be drug dealing tough guy look. Do you shave your head because you are already balding in your 20's? That's gotta suck.

Posted by: Hot Chick ()
Date: December 06, 2010 07:38AM

According to his post the suckiness of his balding is the least sucking problem he has, sounds like he is busy sucking in general on a daily basis. I heard that is adequate to support a healthy diet, lots of protein. Putting 2 and 2 together, this must make him a healthy man :)

Posted by: hot chick is an idiot ()
Date: December 06, 2010 07:19PM

anyone who gets on this website at 730am has no life.

Posted by: ??????? ()
Date: December 06, 2010 07:31PM

Hey idiot you do realize your 11 mins away from being on here at 7:30 also ohhhhhh did your pea brain mean to say 7:30 am is the "Uncool" time to post but 7:19 pm is when the cool guys post huh

Posted by: Cool Chick ()
Date: December 06, 2010 08:35PM

HAHAHAH! I guess we are uncool, at least we are not idiots, clearly you have made yourselves evident.

Date: December 06, 2010 10:11PM

For the second time I am Not Ryan Knight . Whatever reason you people can't understand No wonder the The Hickerson's and there SUPPORTERS are drug dealers,theives crazy (Court said it,not me).So get it straight.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 06, 2010 10:41PM

Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they have done

Date: December 07, 2010 12:13AM

Hey crack head Knight, I would bet a lot of $$$ that the courts did NOT say anything about supporter's being "drug dealers,theives crazy"...Those would be your own words. By the way, there is a difference between there (over there) and their (acknowledging personal ownership). Did you get out of the 3rd grade? Can't believe BDHS gave you a diploma. I guess they will give one to anyone these days.

Date: December 07, 2010 12:19AM

Ok, who's next? Come on, be my huckleberry, I'm looking for a good fight. You will make my day and Knight. This is loads of fun.

Posted by: BDHS 99 ()
Date: December 08, 2010 10:50PM

Hot Chick, I've got the year book here and don't remember you. You said you dated Timmy in middle school? Can you post a couple of pic's so we all can see the female that turned him gay and sent his life in a tail spin so long ago?

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: December 15, 2010 07:15AM

GOT DUCT TAPE ?

Posted by: Jack ()
Date: December 15, 2010 05:25PM

STAY STRONG TIMMY YOU`LL BE OUT IN NO TIME! I ALSO NEED SOME DUCT TAPE SMALL WORLD

Posted by: Hung ()
Date: December 21, 2010 06:30AM

one fish, two fish, red fish, new fish

Posted by: Hung Takes it in the Butt ()
Date: December 21, 2010 09:18PM

3 years and a month or two longer but listen close "hung" Tim is much stronger. FFTFTT

Posted by: ??Hung?? ()
Date: December 21, 2010 09:27PM

Hung just because you got railed in the ass and made a bitch of in jail doesn`t mean thats the norm. your just a weak faggot and i wish you had the rocks to sign that well thought out poem you wrote for timmy it was cute like something a pussy would write. i`ve known timmy a long time and he may take guns haha but he definetly doesn`t take disrespect from anyone so he can handle it. what is FFTFTT i`ve seen it in a couple different fourms?

Posted by: Fisher ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:26PM

FFTFTT is FRIENDS FIGHTING TO FREE TIMMY TODAY!

Posted by: DONE ()
Date: December 22, 2010 01:08AM

WISH = WHERE IS SHANE HICKERSON ?

Posted by: Bringing 2010 to a Close ()
Date: December 24, 2010 08:34AM

As we bring 2010 to a close, do you think that all of you rednecks who keep on fighting about this issue can come to some agreement to be civil? Can you work together to work this out? Or, can we count on more of the "same old, same old" in 2011. With all your hate between each other, it's not doing anything for the cause, nor your health. You're getting your blood pressure all worked up by hating these other people. Instead, you should join together - bond, and work on getting this all closed up.

Posted by: J.C. ()
Date: December 25, 2010 08:45AM

People must atone for their sin's AMEN !

Posted by: Above Comment is Ridiculous ()
Date: December 25, 2010 07:51PM

Judge NOT, Lest ye be JUDGED. you of all people should know that JC. or let they who are without sin cast the first stone. c`mon JC your father wrote the book the least you can do is read it. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.. FFTFTT

Posted by: Hung ()
Date: December 26, 2010 08:23AM

YES FFTFTT FRIENDS FIGHTING TO FUCK TAMMY TONIGHT

Posted by: WE MISS SHANE ()
Date: December 31, 2010 09:11PM

Looking onto a new year - help us bring Shane home to his family!! Any information on what has happened to him is appreciated!! No names.

Posted by: ????? ()
Date: June 04, 2011 12:30AM

Ed Corbin was set up!!!

Posted by: ?!?!?! ()
Date: June 07, 2011 11:22PM

?!?!?!

Posted by: WMSD ()
Date: June 08, 2011 02:09AM

WE MISS SHANE DONAHUE!!!!

Posted by: WMT ()
Date: June 11, 2011 06:49AM

We Miss Tim

Posted by: WWMC ()
Date: June 11, 2011 02:53PM

We will miss Chris

Posted by: WMSRD ()
Date: June 13, 2011 01:09AM

We miss Shane Ryan Donahue!!!!

Posted by: Look up the law ()
Date: June 14, 2011 06:34PM

In response to ABCDEFG and to AOmega19:

AOmega19 - 1) the poster in question does have a Hickerson Electrical Truck on it - a picture of a truck that (although may not have been the exact one) Shane WAS IN FACT last seen in was used... Was this slander, absolutely not!. A picture of a vehicle of the similiar make and model may be used in posters to show a likeness. Now, if you are speaking of something else maybe you should let us know. And for the record, the only RELIABLE person last saw Shane leaving with Timmy Hickerson. Again - not against the law to state the facts.

And to ABCDEFG:
1) the family has not stopped attempting to locate Shane, or the people responsible for his disappearance

2) The Donahue's have not acted out in anger, and I don't believe they would until they were absolutely forced to

3) Again, if you seem to be a bit confused as to what the LAW says in actuality and what you would like to twist it into to fit your best interest

4) The FAMILY that has been ATTACKED (as you call it) is the Donahue family since last March, when not only did the disappearance of Shane take place, but also when nothing but lies, finger pointing, and outrageous speculations began taking place.

5) There are no crazy people in the Donahue family. They are a family attempting to survive a mystery that nobody would wish on their worst enemies.

As much as I would truly like to believe your words came from a place of good, explaining to anyone on a forum how you believe a family of a missing person should act, then advising a family "take the high road, grieve your losses, keep looking for Shane and find a way to address their issues w/o turning everyone against you", says that there are no good intentions in your post. Here's what you should be saying "I have no idea what this family must be going through, or how the loss of a child may feel, but my heart goes out to them. I can't offer any advise because, I would never in a million years know how to act, what to think or what to do if I were in their shoes."

Now I realize that this may be something so hard for you or anyone that has said an ill word against the Donahue's, so I will attempt to explain it as best as I can. There are always different variations of a story, there is the truth that you say, the truth of another, and then there is the reality of what really has happened. The Donahue poster stated the "FACTS" as they have been told, know from their own eyes, and yes what they have pieced together.
As I am sure that the Hickerson family has their side of the story. I am sure that when Timmy's picture was posted in the newspapers the Hickersons screamed Slander... But the truth was that Timmy didn't follow the law, he made a mistake and is now paying for it, true or false?? A Hickerson truck did have Shane in it last March, true or false?? My point being is, Timmy is where he is alive and in prison. So, if the Donahue's post a photo of the facts that they know, why would that be so horrible?

If you know the Hickersons, then just ask them this: if the table's were turned, if Timmy was missing, and Shane had been the last person THEY saw him with - what accusations would be thrown? ESPECIALLY, when not to much later Shane got arrested for breaking into a gun store?

The Donahue's are doing the "right" thing, and NOT GIVING UP on looking for their son!! Who are you to say when the healing should begin? Or when they should grieve their loss? Shane has been missing for over a year, and regardless of how old my children are, until I found the truth, until I bring my child home, and until I knew that the people responsible were punished for whatever wrong doing they caused, I wouldn't give up. I wouldn't grieve my loss. And an assailant the Donahue's aren't. Again, maybe a little honesty should come to play on the ripping down of the posters incident.

So with that said, maybe if those of you who attack the Donahue's and post comments about how the Donahue's need to give up hope, maybe if you would assist the Donahue's in finding out the truth, rather than attacking a family who is dealing with Shane's disappearance on a daily basis. If you don't want the posters out, you obviously know your sons friends who have constantly made posts on this page - reach out to them. Find the truth, not just for Shane - but for all the people involved! Put an end to a parents nightmare. The full truth will come out about everything. But until they can bring home their son, the search will never end.

And what chances have the Donahue's had to "be angry, and blow off smoke?" This isn't a family dog that got hit by your vehicle, or a ring that was stolen. We are talking about a life of a human being. The anger doesn't stop, there is no smoke to blow off - because they can't put their son to rest! Maybe you would give up on your child, but don't assume that others are that willing to do so - regardless of how other people may view the missing or their families. Hickersons son is a felon w/ a drug record, but I seriously doubt that they would just write of him.

Posted by: Michelle Mann ()
Date: June 15, 2011 05:09PM

I think all of you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!! These poor people have a son missing for God's sake!! At least you know where Timmy is!! ( in jail where he belongs) How would you like it if he was missing?? I think we all know what will come out in the long run... and it won't be pretty for the Hickerson family. I know for a fact that the Donahue's daughter was only doing the same thing any sibling would do in her place.. I hope what ever Judge is on the bench the day this goes to court ( the incident on Nokesville Day) See's the Hickerson family for what they are.

Posted by: Michelle Mann ()
Date: June 15, 2011 05:20PM

Oh please after breaking into two gun stores he's lucky he only got the time he did... or do you think he didn't do that either?? He should have been put away for at least 10 years.. he got off lucky. When they charge him with the disappearance of Shane Donahue and he has to plea bargain the truth will come out or he will go away for a very very long time..

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: July 01, 2011 03:26AM

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2014 08:35PM by postpoppunk.

Posted by: BRING SHANE HOME!! ()
Date: December 22, 2011 08:33PM

Posted by: Price is Right ()
Date: December 23, 2011 08:32AM

Someone needs to talk to Chris Hickerson

Posted by: AOmega19 ()
Date: February 17, 2012 07:03AM

@price is right maybe you cant handle the fact that your scapegoats are getting cleared faster than you can throw them out there. Sad youre so jealous havent you ever heard its not polite to point fingers you might lose them........PUSSY

Posted by: VaginaGas ()
Date: July 03, 2012 08:58PM

I hear all the "Good and, GOD Fearing" Hickersons are feuding! Does anyone know what this is all about?

Posted by: uhuh ()
Date: August 01, 2012 04:22PM

I heard one of them maybe Dale or Dell was being held in one of the police cars about a month ago for questioning about shooting at another family member on the farm. If they will shoot an each other anything is possible with that crew.

Posted by: Someone ()
Date: August 02, 2012 10:24PM

I have heard a lot around nokesville lately from carinis and from neighbors. Apparently the person being shot at was a minor? I was also informed by someone that the grandmother had been involved with CPS for the possible abuse of
A grandchild... Has anyone heard about this as well?

Posted by: uhuh ()
Date: August 05, 2012 10:19PM

No way ok i'm dying to know now...someone has to know more. The youngest Hickerson...Dell is who I heard most about. I heard people tell stories abouthow mean he is. Two of them are in nokesville all the time, I have not heard anything about them..the minor childs grandmother...I can't figure out who that is. Cps, shootings, a missing person,and some more guns. Wow!

Posted by: never know what you will find ()
Date: August 11, 2012 12:16PM

I saw this...this is the grandmother of the minor child who was shot at...Nancye and her third son filing for guardianship of their father attempting to take all of his personal finances away from him. interesting. Court date is next Friday at PWC court house in the circuit court room.
Attachments:
court doc pic.jpg

Posted by: never know ()
Date: August 24, 2012 01:06AM

New court date August 31...its in circuit court open for all to come and witness this first hand.

Posted by: friend ()
Date: September 01, 2012 12:09PM

Saga continues... Nancye Hickerson has filed trespass criminal charges against her daughter and her grandchildren. Court dates are sept 11 in general district court and November 20 th on HER GRANDCHILDREN!!!!! If you want to help the Hickersons...pray for Nancye that the Lord changes her heart and helps her realize how destructive she has been to her family.

= HICKERSON SUPPORTERS =
Posted by: michelle565 ()
Date: July 31, 2013 11:48AM

can we all just laugh at the fact the shane is dead and gone?
fuck the donahues.

he was tortured badly, and his body can be found all over the place.

Posted by: a man ()
Date: August 19, 2013 11:25PM

Wow. You have some severe problems.

Posted by: High up ()
Date: August 22, 2013 06:37PM

Shane was picked up by the CIA to do one of those school shootings or theatre shootings... Something along those lines He will forever be a prisoner though. The hickersons may realllly look like they had something to do with it but they didn't. Timmy was easily framed by the CIA. They will use him until they've used him for the job they need him for and then easily dispose. People just dont go missing for no reason anymore without a trace that rarely happens. You fuckers are all stupid and don't know anything.

Posted by: wtmw ()
Date: October 15, 2013 03:06PM

Ummmm why are there people sayin Shane F*d his sister and what have the Donahues done ? Im curious I know a friend of a friend who know some guy named Brian but thats about it and I am very interested in this here case.

Posted by: Meat ()
Date: January 25, 2014 07:43AM

We all know who this is from lynnie sadler. If anyone's trying to steal money it's you. Don't know what your ultimate plan it's been all along but I promise you will fail in the end.

Date: January 25, 2014 08:41AM

Nancy Lynn Sadler / Lynn Hickerson and her son Have been posting a lot of the garbage that's been up on here. You can't believe much of anything at this woman says. It's just another one of her harassment tactics.

Posted by: Gg ()
Date: January 25, 2014 12:52PM

Help Prevent Slander!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TIM HICKERSON WAS UNCONDITIONALLY CLEARED OF ANY
> AND ALL INVOLVEMENT IN THE SHANE DONAHUE
> INVESTIGATION END OF STORY... INSULTING TIM'S
> ENTIRE FAMILY IS CHILDISH AND QUITE FRANKLY IS
> DISGUSTING AND IN EXTREAMLY POOR TASTE, PERIOD...
> TIM IS CURRENTLY IN JAIL ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED
> CHARGE PLAIN AND SIMPLE... I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE
> LOVE TO PLAY DETECTIVE AND I'M FORTUENTLY NOT FROM
> NOKESVILLE WHERE GOSSIPING COMES SECOND ONLY TO
> BREATHING... IN THE END YOU CAN'T IGNORE THAT THE
> FACTS, AN EYE WITNESS, AND THE REAL DETECTIVES
> CONFIRMED TIM'S STORY...

Date: January 25, 2014 01:50PM

I have to disagree not the whole family is disgusting just Lynn sadler

Posted by: W/e ()
Date: January 26, 2014 06:27AM

Nancye Lynn Sadler formally Nancy Lynn Hickerson imposed a war on her own family to steal the family assets making her father believe that he was going to put in a nursing home if she didn't take control of his assets.Shes just taking advantage of an elderly person in his 80s telling him I'm all you got,i'm the only one that has your best interest at heart,if it wasn't for me you'd be in a nursing home. And makes the statements repeatedly. It's just her way of brainwashing people. The statements above you will never be found he's a sister fucker. That came from her son TJ and he can't hold him totally accountable because he's mentally ill and she has encouraged him to do these types of online harassment. He's a boy that will do anything to impress his mother and I'm hoping one day that he will realize that his actions are wrong. The court documents and stuff that you see above that came from Nancy Lynn sadler ,most of the statements that have been made as well. The slander against Nancye Hickerson was also done by her own daughter Lynn Sadler. I'm sorry for the Family that lost their son But walking into a store and screaming murderer at them is not the way to handle things.

Posted by: W/e ()
Date: January 26, 2014 07:00AM

This woman threatens her family all the time. She is the one with the serious problems it was no end to her Internet harassment!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Meep ()
Date: January 27, 2014 08:33AM

She puts all this garbage online hoping to turn the public against her family so they will harass them. The actions that she imposes on them are in all reality things that she is doing. I've had a talk with people from years ago that verified that she was the one was pulling a gun and putting it in family members faces. I was also a witness of her drawing a picture of her ex-husband's face on a board and unloading an entire clip from her 45 into it. The woman is unstable and dangerous when angry. It's more like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde syndrome with her and that's why nobody that really knows her will have much to do with her.

Posted by: Lynn Lover ()
Date: January 29, 2014 03:52PM

You should know that her pussy gets sooooooo wet. Sopping wet. I love it when the juices leak out of her nicely shaven cunt all over the bed. Sometimes I lay on my stomach and lap them up like a dog dying of thirst. I'm glad my nigger cock can fill her up. I'm betting that she don't like fucking white boys because they dicks too small.

I love shoving my black Mandingo meat in and out of her juicy snatch. I love busting my pearly goodness all over her neck and face as she rubs it in like a dab of Jergens lotion. She aint gonna be ashy, I'll tell you that much.

HOT

Posted by: Ggh ()
Date: January 30, 2014 11:12AM

Wow! That's quite a comment.

Date: January 30, 2014 06:02PM

Actually a reply to or comment, if indeed you indeed you did all that. I would suggest you going to a doctor to get checked out. I would hate to see anybody else get hurt by her.

Posted by: You never know what you find out ()
Date: January 31, 2014 05:17PM

Looks like another Sadler posting above, for some reason this woman has fantasies of people having sex with horses. Pretty odd if he asked me. Actually caught this woman watching a video " down on the farm" in her bedroom back in the 90's. I think that's just about all that can satisfy this woman.

Date: January 31, 2014 05:33PM

I have to agree she's a dangerous person these are the messages that were sent The night that she tried to Luehr her ex-husband to the property to shoot him.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: January 31, 2014 05:35PM

Continued
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: January 31, 2014 05:36PM

Continue
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: January 31, 2014 05:39PM

Actually this is the 2nd message
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: January 31, 2014 05:41PM

As you can see from the messages above Miss Sadler is unstable

Date: January 31, 2014 06:08PM

I am still in love with my ex wife and that is why I just cant stop posting about her. I am probably going to end up in jail for this too. I STILL LOVE YOU LYNN!

Signed,

[redacted]

edit by Cary (the admin): Impersonation prohibited. Name redacted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2014 06:56PM by Cary.

Date: January 31, 2014 07:08PM

These are just more postings by Miss Sadler copying a name she's the one that's posting this garbage The three posts before this did not come from Mr. Olaughlen but by is demented ex-wife

Date: January 31, 2014 07:22PM

Also Thomas James Sadler is the one posting the gay stuff, I guess they don't seem to realize that there's court cases already been filed against them for trespassing when there was a no trespass order in effect. As it's been stated before their online harassment never stops. I have documentation of all of it. Myself and the rest of the Hickerson's are completely sick of the garbage that's been going on and Prince William is going to be flooded with calls until this stops.

Posted by: meep ()
Date: January 31, 2014 07:45PM

My name is BRIAN OLAUGHLEN I have severe bipolar disorder. I can't help myself. I want my ex wife to talk to me but this is the only way I can do it by harassing her. Ive been in and out of mental hospitals since I was 5 years old. I was court ordered to take my mental bipolar meds by a judge...as you can see I'm not taking them.

Date: January 31, 2014 07:49PM

Sha nay nay is the name of my horse that I rape every night

Date: January 31, 2014 07:50PM

As what was stated before this is just another one of Thomas James Sadler harassment postings.

Posted by: Gay for a day ()
Date: January 31, 2014 07:53PM

This says it all

edit by Cary: Personal attack imagery removed. Personal attacks prohibited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2014 06:05PM by Cary.

Date: January 31, 2014 07:56PM

That's the boy doing the online harassment

Date: January 31, 2014 08:05PM

This is the woman that tried to lure her husband to shoot him
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: January 31, 2014 08:35PM

Posted by: Thats dirty ()
Date: January 31, 2014 08:56PM

tumblr_meu7qrbPA41qdot54o1_500.gif

edit by Cary (the admin): Pornography removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2014 04:52PM by Cary.

Posted by: I would be concerned ()
Date: January 31, 2014 09:18PM

I hope the police obtain your IP address TJ it just shows that your mothers allowing you to view Internet porn.

Date: January 31, 2014 09:26PM

I'm glad that everybody is able to see publicly what kind of harassment that these to do to every family member that they encounter. Nancy Lynn Saddler and Thomas James Sadler should have charges of harassment brought on them for the types of Internet harassment they have imposed on the family members and surrounding people. The sick type of videos you see up above came from Thomas James Sadler and his mother should be the one to have the charges put it on her.

Posted by: The guy in the photo ()
Date: January 31, 2014 10:20PM

Sup guys? I am the kid in the pic. I would gladly inform you, I don't remember a thing. I was 9 years old when it happened and brian gave me a whole bunch of beer and marijuana. I had no clue what I was doing. We were just hanging out having fun at the time, and now I am being called "gay"? Bitch, please! I am the exact opposite of gay. The photo looks bad, but hey. What do you expect me to say? I was drunk off of my ass. We all mess up. At least I never had my cock buried 2 inches up a horse's vagina. 2 inches is the size of brians penis. He would not say this to my face because I am 13 years old, 6'3, and 2 away from a 6 pack. The LAST thing he would want to do is fuck with me. This is a crazy fight guys. Just ignore it please.

Date: January 31, 2014 10:37PM

First of all the statements made are nothing but a bunch of lies Second of all the IP addresses are being obtained. And we know it's Thomas James Sadler talking crap. Thomas James Sadler has contacted many people that we know calling them whores,sluts, bitches every name under the book you can think of. The Apple didn't fall too far from the tree and he lies just like his mother. His mother has taught him very well but he's going to end up in a lot of trouble one day. For his false police reports on family members. Mother has even had him go in front of the magistrate and lie saying a family member ran him over with the car when she didn't. And the commonwealth attorney that handled the cases of Prince William County ended up taking all the cases because the police officers told the Commonwealth that was a lie because this boy was only concerned about how much jail time that she was going to get. I will just let you know that Prince William County police and the court system are onto your lies. And were all just waiting for you to make another mistake.

Posted by: One badass fucker ()
Date: January 31, 2014 10:43PM

Brian, nobody cares what you think. Everyone knows you are a liar. Please do the world a favor and go take an overdose on your drugs and NEVER wake up. I will pay you to do that. I had a drug and alcohol addiction for a long time because of you. Suck it motherfucker.

Date: February 01, 2014 09:03AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lewdmj177aup301/bud%20hickerson.mp3

This is another recording of a family member that spoke out

Date: February 01, 2014 09:57AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lewdmj177aup301/bud%20hickerson.mp3

Family member bud Hickerson speaks out over the false charges

Date: February 01, 2014 11:19AM

Bud is mentally retarded as well. But it dosent matter.

Date: February 01, 2014 11:21AM

Did I mention that I am a pathological liar?

Posted by: Thomje112 ()
Date: February 01, 2014 01:05PM

That is it Brian. We are going down to the magistraight today to swear out a warrant for your arrest.

Date: February 01, 2014 09:34PM

It's pretty sad that Lynn Sadler just can't go away. She has to continually harrass people around her.

Posted by: A friend of a friend that knows ()
Date: February 01, 2014 09:45PM

Actually Miss Sadler I think you were the one that got him in involved in drugs. you were the one smoking marijuana and dropping acid and snorting cocaine with your friend Carla?? Of course you were. And I will inform you that your ex-husband has lived a clean life for seven years. And didn't you give one of your kids narcotics because they got upset because you wanted them to lie in front of a judge. What Parent gives their child narcotics to calm them down so they can lie to a judge and this is exactly what Miss Saddler did!

Posted by: Gay for life ()
Date: February 01, 2014 09:49PM

title says it all

edit by Cary (the admin): Personal attack imagery removed. Personal attacks prohibited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2014 06:02PM by Cary.

Date: February 01, 2014 10:01PM

I've had a conversation with police officers that this woman has threatened them and I have no reason to understand why they don't do anything.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Pages: 12345678AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.