HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: HICKERSON SUPPORTERS PLEASE POST HERE
Posted by: whatup ()
Date: March 09, 2015 06:36PM

These are Brian O'Laughlin lovely mother and sister, did I mention she has some "serious" ISIS. Yup that would be Megan O'Laughlen. You can find her on Facebook too!
Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-03-09-10-29-34.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 09, 2015 06:39PM

Mary O'Laughlen! A nurse practitioner with a doctorate degree, can you believe someone that prestigious gave birth to Brian? Yeah, she can't believe it either.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-03-09-10-23-30.png

Date: March 09, 2015 07:24PM

Regarding Megan O'Laughlen, it would be she has "serious" issues. we can divulge about everyone in the whole fam here. It's about to get interesting. Took me FOREVER to copy her address book on fb, that will be one hell of a chain letter sent out to everyone's fb buds!

Date: March 09, 2015 07:27PM

I think the first thing I'll do is sent all of them a link to this page. Saddle up cowboy, we all know you could NEVER ride anyhow.

Posted by: lku ()
Date: March 09, 2015 09:34PM

Lol, have you been missing your Valtrex lately Ms Sadler?? Looks like to me since your sons out of commission you're doing your own dirty work.

Date: March 09, 2015 09:41PM

That is well said by someone who has been rejected several times. Still mad about it? Looks like you are. This is why you continue to obsess is because you can't take no for an answer. Is the reason your mother did not show up to court with that subpoena because she did not want to have to tell the judge you were caught raping hurricane dot? I mean, really, anyone who will take indecent liberties with a horse has mental disabilities that would even impress Freud himself.

Posted by: Whatup ()
Date: March 09, 2015 09:56PM

Lol feeling delusional?

Posted by: Hey man ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:01PM

Looks like to me you need to get back on your meds Sadler.

Date: March 09, 2015 10:05PM

As for not fighting fair, I have some very special footage of Sarah Hickerson screaming, crying, throwing a knife, I'm sure you remember, the video you thought you erased from my computer? That's what's being posted next. I warned you horse fucker that you didn't want to see this but now I give not 1 fuck any longer and all of you can roast in hell.

Date: March 09, 2015 10:10PM

Let's see who you are willing to sacrifice to continue to defame me. Will it be your allegedly precious daughter? Will you let Sarah Hickerson take her lumps so you can keep posting? I suppose we shall see what she means to you. The question is are you going to place her head on the chopping block tonight? I want an apology and you to retract your bullshit or I shall continue on this path until I've severed your Achilles tendon. I don't care how far I need to take this. Step up and be a man or are you going to cower away and talk shit at a safe distance?

Posted by: You all are obnoxious. ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:19PM

I suggest that you keep this fight offline and not post videos. This fight is between the two of you, and I'm sure your daughter that had to put up with this family's bullshit does NOT want to be involved. For hating each other, many of the Hickersons are quite similar.... :/

Posted by: Hey man ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:21PM

Don't you have something to do like go to the barn and play with your horses. Pretty funny how there's a video of you in the barn begging for it. Oh oh oh Kelo!

Date: March 09, 2015 10:24PM

I'm going to sink my sword into the chink in horse fuckers armor. If others get harmed, that is just how the cookie crumbles. Sarah Hickerson has been far from innocent in this ordeal. I don't care of Sarah doesn't want to be involved, she better put her bipolar father back on his chain or everyone can go down with him.

Posted by: Horse Association member ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:25PM

Yeah let's talk about the animal abuse thing! and why do you ride your horse lame all the time?

Posted by: Evidence of Sadler ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:28PM

Yeah it's Sadler for sure and she's the bipolar one posting all the slanderous remarks about her mother can't even imagine what started all of it. Just look at the top of the header bar and you'll know that it's her phone
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 09, 2015 10:29PM

Here comes that video, yo! !

Posted by: :) ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:30PM

Haha...your threats are empty. You can't threaten someone that is squeaky clean. You honestly think that videos from three years ago make a difference? Where's your judge and jury this time in juvenile court? Oh wait - there is none because we are adults here, so perhaps you should start acting like one. Grow up.

Posted by: Now go away ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:31PM

I have to admit she's not very smart considering her IP address has been obtained by now. As always she plays the victim but she not.

Date: March 09, 2015 10:32PM

It's sad that I mean more to you than your daughter. Funny how I've been asked so many times if you and she were having sex. How disgusting you are, one thing to rape a horse but your daughter? Prisons kill people like you.

Posted by: Yeh ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:34PM

Can I hit a like on that comment above that one? Yeah she's really stupid she think she's dealing with juveniles. I guess that's why her fan club consists of a 20-year-old

Date: March 09, 2015 10:35PM

Again, that is not only speculating...but it is also slander.

Date: March 09, 2015 10:37PM

Isn't it your bed time? It takes a long night of rest to dream up stuff that crazy..

Posted by: Delusional fantasies ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:40PM

That's funny my Sadler how's your son in bed i've heard some pretty interesting tales about you lately

Posted by: Move over ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:42PM

Yeah and actually it's been told by a lot of people that you've been sleeping with your son. I guess CPS would be very concerned about what you're doing. I guess like always you have to put the blame on somebody else for your own actions indecent liberties with a minor I would see jail that you would do some jail time over that. You are one sick bitch

Date: March 09, 2015 10:43PM

You are the one who speculates. Still waiting for that video? It's transferring in as we speak. How do you live with yourself? No one in this town besides Nancye Hickerson will even let you near their property. You have stolen, Brian O'Laughlen, from tons of people in the area. Did you enjoy being ass raped in prison for your 11 felonies? Yeah, those are never going away. You will always be a thief and a liar.

Posted by: Yea ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:49PM

Oh yeah, let's not forget about the 14-year-old you had custody over that you had custody over that locked in your bedroom for hours at a time. I believe it was Michelle's son. As I said before you are one sick bitch

Date: March 09, 2015 10:49PM

Nothing is worse than you. You have nothing to do with your daughter for 16 years them toy try to get inheritance from her and everyone is talking about how concerned they are with your "grooming" activities. There is no lower level of disgust than you. You think you are so special? You are a grease monkey and the only reason you have a job is because your employer hires the mentally challenged for a tax write off, oh yes, you did that vocational training at Woodrow Wilson, right? ? That's a vocational school for people who need assistance learning a trade so they can be a functional part of society. Never worked out for you, did it?

Posted by: Sry ()
Date: March 09, 2015 10:51PM

For one talking about Felonies you need a few of your own. As I said before you are one sick bitch and you need serious medical treatment for what you've been doing

Date: March 09, 2015 11:07PM

I'm tweaking the video now. Say what you want, she looks all grown up to me when she smacked you like a little bitch! Who knew Sarah Hickerson was a knife thrower!

Posted by: pKneU ()
Date: March 10, 2015 07:00PM

Brian O'laughlen has that fat around his nose. I'm pretty sure that there's a surgery for that.

Posted by: 3NpTe ()
Date: March 10, 2015 07:01PM

Does your mom know that you fuck horses?
Attachments:
0BsBXUkw.jpeg

Date: March 10, 2015 08:23PM

Don't worry buddy were all going to be there for your sentencing day what is that Monday??

Date: March 10, 2015 09:40PM

Lol
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 10, 2015 09:45PM

Does your father know that you molest horses ?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: tHFTm ()
Date: March 10, 2015 09:48PM

Brian, why fuck horses? This is the only person you are allowed to do this to.
Attachments:
32321.jpg

Posted by: DLdxt ()
Date: March 10, 2015 09:49PM

She looks demented in that pic. She also looks demented in that video. Brian, that video will be posted now.

Posted by: CdX4m ()
Date: March 10, 2015 09:50PM

You know how it sounds when you swirl your fingers around in Mac and cheese? That is what it would sound like if you were fingering sarah.

Date: March 10, 2015 10:06PM

Ewwwww!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Who ()
Date: March 10, 2015 11:59PM

It's pretty sad Thomas, it just shows how sick you and your mother really are but I don't know if you can be totally held accountable for your actions because of your upbringing. You see your mother did the same thing to your father, she prided herself on having A person as a weapon, boasting about how when she was with Thomas she could win anything with him meaning he was a good team player. At best the best thing you could do is try to get away from her and one day you'll realize that she is not The role model you thought she was. Your mother is completely sick and if you ever get removed from her household think of it as a blessing. We all remember a time when she treated you badly and we all know that you want to make her proud of you but this is not the way to do it. Your mother will always have a battle with somebody. she cannot live her life in peace but thrives on the drama. Your sister saw that she was mentally ill and wanted to get away from her. When you're knee-deep in her shit it's hard to see outside the box remember that.

Date: March 11, 2015 08:38AM

So, Brian,I suppose all of your hospitalizations for your "severe" bipolar disorder,your own mother's words, somehow this makes you an expert on mental illnesses? I think not. Sarah Hickerson has sent tons of messages about you Brian, I can post them here to show you just how she feels about you. You can throw around your lies but the facts remain that I don't have a psychiatric disorder. I know it must be tough being such a blemish to society and is laughable that anyone would give you any credit for anything you would ever say. Being a convicted liar and thief 10x over completely discredits you. You should try telling the truth. You talk out of both sides of you head, in one part you call Mr. Sadler a child molester then you say how abused he was? I guarantee one thing, if he were still alive you wouldn't breath his name. You would have been dead already for the things you have done to his son and myself. He would have crushed your bones with his bare hands. The world would be a much better place without you. I can only hope karma brings you your just desserts.

Date: March 11, 2015 01:00PM

To be honest with you Thomas Sadler was a child molester and a sexual predator. If he were still live today he be sitting in a jail cell so thank God that he was killed by police.furthermore your make-believe messages are probably sent to by your own son With his alternate fake accounts. It's funny how you say you don't have a mental illness when half of the courthouse in Prince William County says you do they know you're a pathological liar and that you're behind with what your son is doing. You can fool all your buddies online with your make-believe harassment.we all now about your false reports about police officers that's why there has to be two of them at least that have to be present at your house every time they come out. Oh yeah and let's not forget about the bullshit you posted about Nancy stone the attorney, it was just another one of your fabricated lies and believe me I know because has been conversation with her about you. What you need to do is leave everybody alone it's been quiet for over a month and then you start posting garbage about people on Facebook again. You can't seem to leave anybody alone and that's what the problem is here. Just go away but all anybody's asking. And what's really sad as it is of the fact you keep posting stuff about your own daughter just told me you're an extremely sick person. You just haven't been caught that what your doing but you will eventually get caught and get in trouble for what you're doing.

Date: March 11, 2015 01:18PM

And what's talk about your ex-husband a little bit. What was it seven years ago he wrote some bad checks and was convicted. That doesn't someone a convicted liar actually your ex-husband went into the court and admitted everything, he knew he had done wrong so what! Pretty funny you didn't mind hiring him to build your fences, fix your vehicles and what repaired your air-conditioner at 2 o'clock in the morning for you. which you totally ripped him off. But I'm sure he's not in the least upset about it,it was just another lesson learned in his life. Or is the grudge you have that he won custody against you and gave his daughter a drama free peaceful environment. It's pretty funny that both children were charged with making false police reports by your hand. You should be totally ashamed of yourself for using your children as weapons. I don't think anybody really has anything to say to you anymore. So just go away The people that know you at best don't want anything to do with you anymore.

Posted by: whom ()
Date: March 11, 2015 01:49PM

one more post and the recording of your daughter goes up on youtube

Date: March 11, 2015 03:57PM

You were not hired to do anything for me, ever. I let you borrow my vehicle for 6 months and I gave you a place to stay when your own mother disowned you. Then you tried to sue me for Work you owed me, which you lost. You want to talk about a liar and a loser? How dare you. You didn't just write bad checks, you stole over $20,000.00. Some of the "bad" checks you wrote were stolen from your parents neighbors home! You had to admit it, you were caught red handed! You also stole money from the music teacher that I had to pay restitution for. There is no human on this planet who is more subhuman than you. And that peaceful lifestyle you allegedly provide? Is that why Sarah Hickerson calls me begging to be picked up because she is afraid you will kill her? ? I have all of the proof. You are stupid. You go away. You are the one who keeps posting here.believe me, if anyone needs to pay is you. I'm going to do my best to put your worthless as back in prison, just like you were previously. Oh, yes, 11 felonies land you in prison, not the county jail.

Posted by: More delusional lies from sadler ()
Date: March 11, 2015 09:59PM

Number one you're totally wrong and if it ended up in a court room you would be perjuring yourself. The amount paid out to restitution was less than $3000 there was an additional 750 for every case that there was an attorney that was hired. Witch the grand total of $6000 which was paid in full. Number one his mother did not disown him Number two your daughter never called you saying that he was going to kill her pretty funny how she called him that night and wanted to come back home because your home was so dysfunctional. She stated that your house was like a bunch of bulls fighting all night the screaming, cussing and that you demanded that she go to court and testify against her grandmother in a divorce hearing.also there was $20 borrowed from the music teacher which was paid back to your mother at her school what she talk to the music teacher after she got off work another delusional lie of yours. We all see that you're a pathological lying will never end. There you all have it again the truth.

Posted by: Go a head ()
Date: March 11, 2015 10:04PM

And yes you have documentation I am sure he has receipts for what he paid so once again you are nothing but a goddamn liar.

Posted by: Also also ()
Date: March 11, 2015 10:13PM

Ms Sadler I would be very careful what you say on here. Because those people that you say that He did that too, he's very good friends with them and Im 100% sure that they would back him up in court. The only person that needs to be in prison is you.

Date: March 11, 2015 10:22PM

Hope you are smart enough to figure that one out. It's challenging, maybe you can ask Sarah what it means.
Attachments:
resized_anti-joke-chicken-meme-generator-dear-brian-you-suck-bc0c05.jpg

Date: March 11, 2015 10:28PM

Really, I can pull the charges from all 5 counties you were found guilty of your felonies, all 11. Let's not forget at least 2 assault and battery charges I know you have. I can post your whole criminal history here!
Attachments:
good-guy-bryant-meme-generator-i-only-wish-the-best-for-bad-luck-brian-98a642.jpg

Posted by: ticklemejohn ()
Date: March 11, 2015 10:32PM

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2015 10:38PM by ticklemejohn.

Posted by: ticklemejohn ()
Date: March 11, 2015 10:34PM

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2015 10:38PM by ticklemejohn.

Posted by: pez ()
Date: March 11, 2015 10:36PM

-
Attachments:
1389839532390.gif

Date: March 11, 2015 10:45PM

@$$hat olaugherlen
Attachments:
57304539.jpg

Posted by: Tp83 ()
Date: March 11, 2015 10:52PM

Why don't you go away Ms Sadler you been harassing the man for three years and he has documentation to back it up. Nobody knows what you're trying to prove but there's nothing for you to prove and nobody done anything wrong but your son and you won't stop for harassesing every body. Go AWAY!!! Why can't you get that through your delusional brain of yours. Go AWAY!

Date: March 11, 2015 11:05PM

You Brian O'Laughlen are delusional. You are the one who brought this fight here. You are the one who continues to post all over this site. You are the one with psychiatric and criminal history a country mile long, you are the one everyone hates. Anyone who has been around you for 5 minutes knows you are piece of shit. Your only friend is Nancye Hickerson. What is it the two of you have in common? The only reason you go there every day is to drive past my house in hopes you might get to see me. So the only other possibilities for your motivation is ass, cash or grass. Sex with an 81 yo woman. ...I'm sure that is not beneath you. Drugs? Well, you used that excuse to get out with less jail time in your 11 felonies, I'm sure you are still giving piss to your probation officer so that only leaves cash. You are there for the money. You will not get a dime. I promise you that. You go away you sociopath. You are the thief, liar, degenerate,stalker, chief bully and you are broke and ugly. Sounds like an epic tragedy your life has become. Maybe you have nothing left in this world. So sad for you. I don't feel sorry for you. I hope you succumb to your own misery.

Posted by: delusional lies from a looser ()
Date: March 11, 2015 11:19PM

Actually he is very happy, its you who has no life. It's pretty sad your mother is sick and you're sick. I can only pray that you two end up in a jail cell together one day.

Posted by: Go away go away ()
Date: March 11, 2015 11:25PM

Tp83 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don't you go away Ms Sadler you been harassing
> the man for three years and he has documentation
> to back it up. Nobody knows what you're trying to
> prove but there's nothing for you to prove and
> nobody done anything wrong but your son and you
> won't stop for harassesing every body. Go AWAY!!!
> Why can't you get that through your delusional
> brain of yours. Go AWAY!

Posted by: GYMCp ()
Date: March 11, 2015 11:45PM

delusional lies from a looser Wrote:
>I can only pray that you two end up in a jail cell together one day.

us two ending up in a jail cell together one day? There are two problems with your theory. Problem #1: They do not put juviniles and adults together in jail. Problem #2: They do not put females and males together in jail.

There is something wrong with your logic.

Date: March 12, 2015 10:01PM

whatup Wrote:
> You Nancye Lynn Sadler are delusional. You are the
> one who brought this fight here. You are the one
> who continues to post all over this site. You are
> the one with psychiatric and criminal history a
> country mile long, you are the one everyone hates.
> Anyone who has been around you for 5 minutes knows
> you are piece of shit. Your only friend is Nancye
> Hickerson. What is it the two of you have in
> common? The only reason you go there every day is
> to drive past my work in hopes you might get to
> see me. So the only other possibilities for your
> motivation is ass, cash or grass. Sex with an 81
> yo woman. ...I'm sure that is not beneath you.
> Drugs? Well, you used that excuse to get out with
> less jail time in your 11 felonies, I'm sure you
> are still giving piss to your probation officer so
> that only leaves cash. You are there for the
> money. You will not get a dime. I promise you
> that. You go away you sociopath. You are the
> thief, liar, degenerate,stalker, chief bully, herpes infected and
> you are broke and ugly. Sounds like an epic
> tragedy your life has become. Maybe you have
> nothing left in this world. So sad for you. I
> don't feel sorry for you. I hope you succumb to
> your own misery.

Posted by: Whatsup ()
Date: March 12, 2015 10:12PM

Whatup Wrote:
> whatup Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You Nancye Lynn Sadler are delusional. You are
> the
> > one who brought this fight here. You are the
> one
> > who continues to post all over this site. You
> are
> > the one with psychiatric and criminal history a
> > country mile long, you are the one everyone
> hates.
> > Anyone who has been around you for 5 minutes
> knows
> > you are piece of shit. Your only friend is
> Nancye
> > Hickerson. What is it the two of you have in
> > common? The only reason you go there every day
> is
> > to drive past my work in hopes you might get to
> > see me. So the only other possibilities for
> your
> > motivation is ass, cash or grass. Sex with an
> 81
> > yo woman. ...I'm sure that is not beneath you.
> > Drugs? Well, you used that excuse to get out
> with
> > less jail time in your 11 felonies, I'm sure
> you
> > are still giving piss to your probation officer
> so
> > that only leaves cash. You are there for the
> > money. You will not get a dime. I promise you
> > that. You go away you sociopath. You are the
> > thief, liar, degenerate,stalker, chief bully,
> herpes infected and
> > you are broke and ugly. Sounds like an epic
> > tragedy your life has become. Maybe you have
> > nothing left in this world. So sad for you. I
> > don't feel sorry for you. I hope you succumb to
> > your own misery.

Posted by: What up ()
Date: March 12, 2015 10:13PM

Whatsup Wrote:
> Whatup Wrote:
> -----
> > whatup Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > You Nancye Lynn Sadler are delusional. You
> are
> > the
> > > one who brought this fight here. You are the
> > one
> > > who continues to post all over this site. You
> > are
> > > the one with psychiatric and criminal history
> a
> > > country mile long, you are the one everyone
> > hates.
> > > Anyone who has been around you for 5 minutes
> > knows
> > > you are piece of shit. Your only friend is
> > Nancye
> > > Hickerson. What is it the two of you have in
> > > common? The only reason you go there every
> day
> > is
> > > to drive past my work in hopes you might get
> to
> > > see me. So the only other possibilities for
> > your
> > > motivation is ass, cash or grass. Sex with an
> > 81
> > > yo woman. ...I'm sure that is not beneath
> you.
> > > Drugs? Well, you used that excuse to get out
> > with
> > > less jail time in your 11 felonies, I'm sure
> > you
> > > are still giving piss to your probation
> officer
> > so
> > > that only leaves cash. You are there for the
> > > money. You will not get a dime. I promise you
> > > that. You go away you sociopath. You are the
> > > thief, liar, degenerate,stalker, chief bully,
> > herpes infected and
> > > you are broke and ugly. Sounds like an epic
> > > tragedy your life has become. Maybe you have
> > > nothing left in this world. So sad for you. I
> > > don't feel sorry for you. I hope you succumb
> to
> > > your own misery.

Date: March 12, 2015 10:14PM

What up Wrote:
> Whatsup Wrote:
> -----
> > Whatup Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > whatup Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > You Nancye Lynn Sadler are delusional. You
> > are
> > > the
> > > > one who brought this fight here. You are
> the
> > > one
> > > > who continues to post all over this site.
> You
> > > are
> > > > the one with psychiatric and criminal
> history
> > a
> > > > country mile long, you are the one everyone
> > > hates.
> > > > Anyone who has been around you for 5
> minutes
> > > knows
> > > > you are piece of shit. Your only friend is
> > > Nancye
> > > > Hickerson. What is it the two of you have
> in
> > > > common? The only reason you go there every
> > day
> > > is
> > > > to drive past my work in hopes you might
> get
> > to
> > > > see me. So the only other possibilities for
> > > your
> > > > motivation is ass, cash or grass. Sex with
> an
> > > 81
> > > > yo woman. ...I'm sure that is not beneath
> > you.
> > > > Drugs? Well, you used that excuse to get
> out
> > > with
> > > > less jail time in your 11 felonies, I'm
> sure
> > > you
> > > > are still giving piss to your probation
> > officer
> > > so
> > > > that only leaves cash. You are there for
> the
> > > > money. You will not get a dime. I promise
> you
> > > > that. You go away you sociopath. You are
> the
> > > > thief, liar, degenerate,stalker, chief
> bully,
> > > herpes infected and
> > > > you are broke and ugly. Sounds like an epic
> > > > tragedy your life has become. Maybe you
> have
> > > > nothing left in this world. So sad for you.
> I
> > > > don't feel sorry for you. I hope you
> succumb
> > to
> > > > your own misery.

Date: March 12, 2015 10:17PM

> your own misery.

Date: March 12, 2015 10:20PM

> your own misery.oh and did I fail to mention that I'm a piece of shit

Posted by: What up ()
Date: March 12, 2015 10:27PM

I'm a dumb ass
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 12, 2015 10:31PM

:/
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 12, 2015 10:33PM

Did I failed to mention that I am a psychopath

Date: March 12, 2015 10:35PM

And a liar
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 12, 2015 10:44PM

;-(
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 12, 2015 10:46PM

Ong
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 12, 2015 11:07PM

Can you believe this
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Date: March 12, 2015 11:17PM

Lol ass hole
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 13, 2015 12:50AM

Lolz
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: slander ()
Date: March 13, 2015 12:41PM

Dear Brian, the video of your daughter will now be posted. I hope you are happy. Goodbye.

Posted by: I don't suggest ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:10PM

I have a strong idea of who you are, I would definitely hate to see the repercussions of your actions.

Posted by: To late ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:07PM

Date: March 13, 2015 08:18PM

Eric O'Laughlen and his charming new wife. Does he still feel that brotherly love for you? Where was he when you were homeless and just out of prison? Too bad you do nothing but lie horse fucker. You have not received the message obviously. You are a thick headed dunce. That's no surprise, no one has ever called you smart, I'm sure you would keel over and die if they did. How is your mother doing, Mary O'Laughlen,the nurse practitioner, former assistant professor. What happened to sweet momma? Someone who gets their doctorate and pursues a teaching career doesn't just give it up. Personality issues? Sounds like you two have a lot in common. Mother and son who are both mental cases. Where is her address again? Oh yes, Kettle Run Road,right off of 605? Yes, now I remember! Hope she gets some visitors,without a job, I'm sure she has plenty of time to entertain do in visitors.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-03-09-10-22-17.png

Date: March 13, 2015 11:08PM

I guess you shouldn't have given it up so easy being intoxicated
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

An Objective Take on the Matter
Posted by: Secret Agent 010 ()
Date: March 13, 2015 11:28PM

There are so many things wrong with Ms. Sadler, and I will be outlining them for you all today with a comprehensive description of her crimes against humans and animals as well as describing her life.

1) Brief Description
a) Parents: Nancye E. Hickerson and Basil W. Hickerson
b) Address growing up: 12815 Aden Road, Nokesville, VA
c) Current Address: 12800 Hickerson Lane
d) Current Work: Privately Employed (not a hospital)
e) Children: Sarah L. Hickerson and Thomas J. Sadler
f) Current lover: Jeff Gay (also probably herpes infected)

Lynn Sadler grew up in the picturesque landscape of rural Nokesville alongside of her mother and father who spoiled her graciously. She took them for granted and now leeches off of her crippled, disabled father. Lynn takes his money and spends it for him - except she uses it for herself. What kind of gratitude toward him does she show? None. Instead, she pretends to practice the religion of Seventh Day Adventism while she breaks the Ten Commandments on a daily basis through fornication, swearing, and coveting those that live not only a mile away from her. She lives on ten acres, which can hardly support her horses. Many of them are kept in a dry lot, which borders animal abuse. We will talk more about her abuse of animals later though.

2) Ex- Lovers (Excluding Brian O., because we've heard enough about that one)
- These will go in chronological order

a) Scott - not much is known about this one, other than that she chased him off eventually with her crazy and that he had a Jack Russell Terrier

b) Jeff Sadler - known child abuser and LSD junkie. Also sired TJ Sadler, which is another whole topic in its own. They used to fight a lot, mostly over their townhouse, to the point where they rented it out to a couple that owned a white German Shepard that proceeded to tear the house up and shit in it daily. He would not give her what she wanted, so she took him to court and got custody of their son, TJ Sadler. Jeff Sadler died almost two years ago now, due to being subdued by the police and dying. After which, L. Sadler went to the press and talked through her sob story of how she cared for him, when it was her stress that probably drove him over the edge.

c) Jack - THE JEW - Tried to score big with Lynn Sadler, but her parents weren't digging it. He has two daughters, yet he is rather mean to children. Has a big nose and practices Roman Orthodox.

d) Rich - THE HERPES INFECTED BITCH - Scorned by her children and hated by everyone who came in contacted with this infested man, this punk rocker wannabe left Lynn Sadler's life after she dumped him for infecting her. Then, later on, she went back to him to try to get him to marry her because she was having a mid life crisis about having herpes. She could not accept her fate.

e) Travis - THE ARMY MAN - Stayed around for a few months, but he clearly couldn't tolerate the crazy. I don't blame him....

f) David Young - Narcotic junkie, bad nurse - Possibly helped Lynn steal narcotics from Potomac Hospital (Sentara), and they screwed around right after she allegedly caught herpes. He is a much shorter man than her, so we all know why she was screwing him. Mid life crisis anyone??? Maybe it was that he didn't care about the herpes at all. What a nice person..

g) Brian - THE DENTIST - Was a special type of crazy - relished in large guns and fast cars. She liked him for the money mostly. I wonder if she ever told him about her disease. But punch-line-and-sinker, he allegedly wanted something more from her - the beautiful gift of children and marriage. Being the callous bitch Lynn is, she would not go for that so she dumped him. After being away from her for quite a while, he lost lots of weight and dyed his hair. Obviously, being away from her made him better.

h) Jeff Gay - ? - Lynn stole Jeff from his wife Laura after she left. They were seen in public doing obscene things at the Nokesville Christmas Tree Lighting.

OTHER POSSIBLE AFFAIRS:

- Uncle Lawrence - lived in her brothel for many years. Who knows what they did?
- Brian the Mechanic(not Brian O.)- How else would she pay to have her cars fixed?!
- Bart Fillmore - Did Norma know?
- Brownie - I know you like that tumor.

2) Alleged Animal Abuse

a) Spanky - We know you ran him over with your car, and then you blamed it on your brother's sons. I always knew you hated animals...

b) Zen - A boxer dog, who was bred out of her mind and forced to have puppies, which Lynn killed.

c) Vandy - Had her horse destroyed when he clearly could have been saved. Guess she was tired of him.

d) Maura - A grey Trakehner mare, who was purchased from Bart Fillmore (mentioned in previous part of post) was abused by being put in a field with 20 other horses. She was malnourished and broke her hip due to a fight with another horse. Lynn let the mare suffer for a year, not knowing that her hip was broken until six months had passed. Finally, she put her down.

e) Midnight - He was a bay Thoroughbred gelding, off the track - registered name Afternoon Jewel. This horse allegedly caught Potomac Horse Fever, which Lynn did NOT vaccinate for, regardless of knowing that there was a vaccination for it. He caught it, but he died of untreated laminitis after laying in a stall with a fever for two weeks.

f) Peanut - Shortly after selling this young Quarter pony gelding, he was destroyed, probably by Lynn's command.

g) Dottie - This was a young female pitbull that was left in a hot truck in 100 degree weather. She suffered brain damage, and clearly her enzymes were fucked up after being left in the car that long.

h) Brownie & Blaze - These were two pitbulls, one of which she knowingly let suffer from a tumor on his penis. She put them on chains in the hot sun, and sometimes her mentally retarded son would not feed them for days. They rarely had clean water.

i) Muffin - She is a Domestic Longhair Cat, who came from her friend Claudia. This cat has been abused horribly by TJ and Lynn. She was dunked in the swimming pool and stuffed into a pillow case by TJ. She was beaten and abused.

DO NOT LET LYNN OWN ANY MORE ANIMALS!! WE MUST MAKE A PETITION!!!

3) Criminal Activity

a) Drug Use - Lynn has allegedly stolen narcotics not limited to Oxycodone from her job in the past. She has worked at Prince William County Hospital, Reston Hospital, Potomac Hospital (11 yrs) aka Sentara, and Fauquier Hospital (2yrs). In college, she also smoked weed, did LSD, and possibly shot up heroin (we do not know specifics on the heroin).

b) Harassment - She went to court and was charged for "Annoying text messaging".

c) Contributing to the delinquency of minors - She has let her son Thomas as well as Sarah drink her her house when she lived there. She has also let Charlene Posey have unprotected sex as a minor with a man over the age of 20 in her basement. Charlene has also drank in her house when she was under the age of 18.

4) Family life

a) Basil W. Hickerson - 85 yrs - He was a former electrician who worked on houses. He also served some time in the military. He is currently being dosed up by Lynn Sadler on many psychological medications. He suffered brain injuries in a car accident on May 16th, 2012. She has been exploiting his funds ever since then and abusing him. She would give him medication to keep him from wandering in the night. She took him on a trip to Lake Anna where he suffered injuries from Lynn pushing him out of a boat for steering it into the seaweed. She has taken his bank assets and brainwashed him. PLEASE HELP BASIL HICKERSON!!

b) TJ Sadler - 13 yrs - TJ is a mental case, and he was born August 1st, 2001. His father is Jeff Sadler and his mother is Lynn Sadler. TJ has been in a mental institution 3 times for trying to kill himself. The institution he attended was called Dominion. He stayed for about 2 weeks each time. This did not solve his issues. He has attended special ed classes at Marsteller and Cedar Point Elementary. There, he could not get along with the children and was bullied. He also rapes dogs. This child needs to be taken away from this sick woman - please help TJ.

There are others that are at odds with Lynn Sadler, so we will not discuss them.

That is all for now - later I will attach a picture of the dog Dottie that was killed by Lynn.

Sincerely,

Secret Agent 010

Re: An Objective Take on the Matter
Posted by: Secret 010 ()
Date: March 13, 2015 11:30PM

Darn, I just realized that I may have forgotten an important detail. Lynn, before having Sarah, had an abortion of Brian's baby. She is a dirty fornicating whore who needs to be abolished.

Date: March 13, 2015 11:48PM

Obviously you give not 1 shit about Sarah Hickerson, I guess that crazy video is coming out afterall! Did I tell you how she slapped you like the little bitch you are? Only after you had a knife thrown at you by Sarah Hickerson. I'm actually glad you posted your soliloquy, I've been told you were saying these lies, now I have proof! Do you think people will not like me if a convicted liar and thief posts lies about me? You are wrong. Just sit back and watch, please.

Posted by: Supup ()
Date: March 13, 2015 11:51PM

And horses ass
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Secret 010 ()
Date: March 13, 2015 11:54PM

Do you seriously think that he could have written a piece like that? Really...idiots

Posted by: Supwhatup ()

I screw for a blue
Attachments:
image.jpg

Do you seriously think that he could have written a piece like that? Really...idiots

Date: March 13, 2015 11:57PM

Try you have pissed off multiple people be planning on getting the smear campaign of your life. Dumb fucks
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 14, 2015 12:00AM

Go away TGay or your next

Date: March 14, 2015 12:11AM

You go away horse fucker. Anyone could write lies about you here but the truth is so much better. Mary O'Laughlen's phone number is 540-788-4825. She loves phone calls between 12 am and 4am the best. She likes having chats all times of the night. Feel free to give her a ring anytime. You both look like you feel out of the ugly tree and hit every damn branch on the way down. That's gotta suck.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-03-09-10-23-30.png

Date: March 14, 2015 12:11AM

Maybe will just post some videos of you but fucking your mothers horses, Gay wad

Date: March 14, 2015 12:15AM

Help me I'm such a victim
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Date: March 14, 2015 12:20AM

I'm Nancye Lynn Sadler, I will fuck your horse so good
Please call 703-594-3263 that's my home number but if you can't reach me there you can reach me anytime by my cell 703-944-9018 or just feel free to drop by at 12800 Hickerson lane
Nokesville va
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: March 14, 2015 12:23AM

$50 make you holler just call me Lynn Sadler. I will do anything!!!! Especially for all line of Coke! But please don't call me a Coke whore

Date: March 14, 2015 12:29AM

Date: March 14, 2015 12:35AM

An Objective Take on the Matter
Date: March 13, 2015 11:28PM

There are so many things wrong with Ms. Sadler, and I will be outlining them for you all today with a comprehensive description of her crimes against humans and animals as well as describing her life.

1) Brief Description
a) Parents: Nancye E. Hickerson and Basil W. Hickerson
b) Address growing up: 12815 Aden Road, Nokesville, VA
c) Current Address: 12800 Hickerson Lane
d) Current Work: Privately Employed (not a hospital)
e) Children: Sarah L. Hickerson and Thomas J. Sadler
f) Current lover: Jeff Gay (also probably herpes infected)

Lynn Sadler grew up in the picturesque landscape of rural Nokesville alongside of her mother and father who spoiled her graciously. She took them for granted and now leeches off of her crippled, disabled father. Lynn takes his money and spends it for him - except she uses it for herself. What kind of gratitude toward him does she show? None. Instead, she pretends to practice the religion of Seventh Day Adventism while she breaks the Ten Commandments on a daily basis through fornication, swearing, and coveting those that live not only a mile away from her. She lives on ten acres, which can hardly support her horses. Many of them are kept in a dry lot, which borders animal abuse. We will talk more about her abuse of animals later though.

2) Ex- Lovers (Excluding Brian O., because we've heard enough about that one)
- These will go in chronological order

a) Scott - not much is known about this one, other than that she chased him off eventually with her crazy and that he had a Jack Russell Terrier

b) Jeff Sadler - known child abuser and LSD junkie. Also sired TJ Sadler, which is another whole topic in its own. They used to fight a lot, mostly over their townhouse, to the point where they rented it out to a couple that owned a white German Shepard that proceeded to tear the house up and shit in it daily. He would not give her what she wanted, so she took him to court and got custody of their son, TJ Sadler. Jeff Sadler died almost two years ago now, due to being subdued by the police and dying. After which, L. Sadler went to the press and talked through her sob story of how she cared for him, when it was her stress that probably drove him over the edge.

c) Jack - THE JEW - Tried to score big with Lynn Sadler, but her parents weren't digging it. He has two daughters, yet he is rather mean to children. Has a big nose and practices Roman Orthodox.

d) Rich - THE HERPES INFECTED BITCH - Scorned by her children and hated by everyone who came in contacted with this infested man, this punk rocker wannabe left Lynn Sadler's life after she dumped him for infecting her. Then, later on, she went back to him to try to get him to marry her because she was having a mid life crisis about having herpes. She could not accept her fate.

e) Travis - THE ARMY MAN - Stayed around for a few months, but he clearly couldn't tolerate the crazy. I don't blame him....

f) David Young - Narcotic junkie, bad nurse - Possibly helped Lynn steal narcotics from Potomac Hospital (Sentara), and they screwed around right after she allegedly caught herpes. He is a much shorter man than her, so we all know why she was screwing him. Mid life crisis anyone??? Maybe it was that he didn't care about the herpes at all. What a nice person..

g) Brian - THE DENTIST - Was a special type of crazy - relished in large guns and fast cars. She liked him for the money mostly. I wonder if she ever told him about her disease. But punch-line-and-sinker, he allegedly wanted something more from her - the beautiful gift of children and marriage. Being the callous bitch Lynn is, she would not go for that so she dumped him. After being away from her for quite a while, he lost lots of weight and dyed his hair. Obviously, being away from her made him better.

h) Jeff Gay - ? - Lynn stole Jeff from his wife Laura after she left. They were seen in public doing obscene things at the Nokesville Christmas Tree Lighting.

OTHER POSSIBLE AFFAIRS:

- Uncle Lawrence - lived in her brothel for many years. Who knows what they did?
- Brian the Mechanic(not Brian O.)- How else would she pay to have her cars fixed?!
- Bart Fillmore - Did Norma know?
- Brownie - I know you like that tumor.

2) Alleged Animal Abuse

a) Spanky - We know you ran him over with your car, and then you blamed it on your brother's sons. I always knew you hated animals...

b) Zen - A boxer dog, who was bred out of her mind and forced to have puppies, which Lynn killed.

c) Vandy - Had her horse destroyed when he clearly could have been saved. Guess she was tired of him.

d) Maura - A grey Trakehner mare, who was purchased from Bart Fillmore (mentioned in previous part of post) was abused by being put in a field with 20 other horses. She was malnourished and broke her hip due to a fight with another horse. Lynn let the mare suffer for a year, not knowing that her hip was broken until six months had passed. Finally, she put her down.

e) Midnight - He was a bay Thoroughbred gelding, off the track - registered name Afternoon Jewel. This horse allegedly caught Potomac Horse Fever, which Lynn did NOT vaccinate for, regardless of knowing that there was a vaccination for it. He caught it, but he died of untreated laminitis after laying in a stall with a fever for two weeks.

f) Peanut - Shortly after selling this young Quarter pony gelding, he was destroyed, probably by Lynn's command.

g) Dottie - This was a young female pitbull that was left in a hot truck in 100 degree weather. She suffered brain damage, and clearly her enzymes were fucked up after being left in the car that long.

h) Brownie & Blaze - These were two pitbulls, one of which she knowingly let suffer from a tumor on his penis. She put them on chains in the hot sun, and sometimes her mentally retarded son would not feed them for days. They rarely had clean water.

i) Muffin - She is a Domestic Longhair Cat, who came from her friend Claudia. This cat has been abused horribly by TJ and Lynn. She was dunked in the swimming pool and stuffed into a pillow case by TJ. She was beaten and abused.

DO NOT LET LYNN OWN ANY MORE ANIMALS!! WE MUST MAKE A PETITION!!!

3) Criminal Activity

a) Drug Use - Lynn has allegedly stolen narcotics not limited to Oxycodone from her job in the past. She has worked at Prince William County Hospital, Reston Hospital, Potomac Hospital (11 yrs) aka Sentara, and Fauquier Hospital (2yrs). In college, she also smoked weed, did LSD, and possibly shot up heroin (we do not know specifics on the heroin).

b) Harassment - She went to court and was charged for "Annoying text messaging".

c) Contributing to the delinquency of minors - She has let her son Thomas as well as Sarah drink her her house when she lived there. She has also let Charlene Posey have unprotected sex as a minor with a man over the age of 20 in her basement. Charlene has also drank in her house when she was under the age of 18.

4) Family life

a) Basil W. Hickerson - 85 yrs - He was a former electrician who worked on houses. He also served some time in the military. He is currently being dosed up by Lynn Sadler on many psychological medications. He suffered brain injuries in a car accident on May 16th, 2012. She has been exploiting his funds ever since then and abusing him. She would give him medication to keep him from wandering in the night. She took him on a trip to Lake Anna where he suffered injuries from Lynn pushing him out of a boat for steering it into the seaweed. She has taken his bank assets and brainwashed him. PLEASE HELP BASIL HICKERSON!!

b) TJ Sadler - 13 yrs - TJ is a mental case, and he was born August 1st, 2001. His father is Jeff Sadler and his mother is Lynn Sadler. TJ has been in a mental institution 3 times for trying to kill himself. The institution he attended was called Dominion. He stayed for about 2 weeks each time. This did not solve his issues. He has attended special ed classes at Marsteller and Cedar Point Elementary. There, he could not get along with the children and was bullied. He also rapes dogs. This child needs to be taken away from this sick woman - please help TJ.

There are others that are at odds with Lynn Sadler, so we will not discuss them.

That is all for now - later I will attach a picture of the dog Dottie that was killed by Lynn.

Sincerely,

Secret Agent 010

Posted by: Equalizer ()
Date: March 14, 2015 12:41AM

Wow what a fucked up family

Date: March 14, 2015 12:49AM

Now TJ show your mother the post

Posted by: Pezzzz ()
Date: March 14, 2015 01:21AM

Posted by: kYcHj ()
Date: March 14, 2015 09:56PM

Posted by: JGJkU ()
Date: March 14, 2015 09:56PM

Posted by: MPu7m ()
Date: March 14, 2015 09:57PM

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.