HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Adventures of Montclair's Villiage Idiot
Posted by: Big J ()
Date: December 27, 2019 11:33PM

Coming soon in 2020, tell your friends! The frequently updated, never boring misadventures of one of the biggest morons in the Montclair zipcode!!! Stay tuned, more to come!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adventures of Montclair's Villiage Idiot
Date: December 30, 2019 02:52PM

Here we are! The first adventure! Today, I woke up and headed to the Montclair intersection near 711, and showed off my social skills, holding a cardboard sign to inform my status to the world, NOT HOMELESS, JUST LAZY, I hope the people see my intent. Later, I will beg my relatives for money, so I can gobble up enormous amounts of food, on their dime. A lil about myself, I am a 39 urar old unemployed lunatic that refuses to be responsible and get a job. I will bother everyone around me for money until they give it up, just to make me quiet!!!! Its working!!!!! Ha! They are the fools!!! Now, I must go and search for used cig butts, a most important part of my day! I shall report again!!

Posted by: Gooney3 ()
Date: December 30, 2019 04:33PM

Don’t do used cig butts. It is bad. Keep reports coming.

Date: December 30, 2019 05:33PM

It appears that my fund from the state wont be coming my wat until the beginning of 2020. I am using socks (not mine of cpurse) as toilet paper and have resorted to sauteed cig butts on the hibaci for sustenance, I will turn it into a glorious meal, fit for a king!! Future is pretty bright, gonna move into my car, imagine, living on the open road!!!

Date: January 01, 2020 12:31PM

Look! I'm famous!!!
Attachments:
IMG_13181.png

Posted by: Montclair Chad ()
Date: January 19, 2020 11:33PM

holy fucking shit I've seen this guy lol. what's his deal??

Date: January 21, 2020 01:19PM

Got sunshine on my face today!!! Starting my own GoFundMe account, now I just sit back and watch those greenbacks roll in. Then, hot ass bitches will hit me up! Don't be jelly, Big J is a genius, it just ain't in your blood!

Posted by: Big JBi Real Estate Fo Real ()
Date: January 21, 2020 01:28PM

For those that don't know, I be for REAL! Just put a down payment on this ton house near the library!!!
Attachments:
B-zpoHIVEAAdMXp.jpg

Posted by: Big J party ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:36PM

Big J parties everyday, doing lines and banging bitches like you don't know!!!! I got that good good smoke and the ladies can't keep their clothes on for Big J!!!! Big time SuperBowl party this year, check out that crib I gots!!!! Its a fattie townhouse, I just god mad paper for dem deals I be doing near the Dale City library. Come by, watch the game, I got a bag of Doritos and maybe a cold one for ya!!!!I be living that life dat you don't know! I love them Ravens and can't wait to see them beat the Redskins in the Superbowl this year!!!!

Posted by: Its coming togethet!! ()
Date: January 26, 2020 01:00AM

I be getting my shizzle lined up for BIG J PARTY BOWL SUPER!!!! Got some fly bitches gonna be there, you do what you want, its all paid for by big J and all that paper that be tossed about! Check these scorchers, the got fat asses and titties too!
Attachments:
tumblr_o5xltiaRQM1tk0h1zo1_500.jpg

Posted by: Here be Big J ()
Date: February 29, 2020 12:45AM

Yo, just made bail and im ready to party! Gots to be staying with my gramny, she fly though and she suck a niggas cock tru tru, line up boys. Trying to throw me a mad, nasty Sharock Tit Fest USA, send me nudes of bitches here, I be checking on the regular. Peace.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.