HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PWC snitchy bitch
Posted by: Uh oh boys, she's out....! ()
Date: June 09, 2019 06:16PM

Careful bros, not sure if you've heard, but Kayleigh got out! Only one way she did.....snitching. She will do anything to get high, so proceed with caution. Odds are that she may be knob slobbing negroes for heroin and her motherless children will soon lose any sensse of parental engagement, her parents will raise them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PWC snitchy bitch
Posted by: Tis da truf!! ()
Date: June 17, 2019 03:17PM

Yeah, pretty sure she is saving face, any way she can. Been randomly reaching out to certain peeps and some sappy sad FB post and other social media b.s. Ironically she claims false statements, blah, blah, blah. The only one thats been lying is Kayleigh, to her self, her family and the betrayal in the past and to those that she may turn in.

Posted by: Leave her alone! ()
Date: June 18, 2019 10:35AM

Better that you leave her alone. As stated, she is "far too busy" right now. Afterall, being a full time addict AND horrible parent is time consuming, relentless and exhausting! Let her be, she has too much on her plate right now, returning drug texts and turning people in is a full time job!

Posted by: Stink finger ()
Date: July 01, 2019 02:47PM

She looks like she smells of taco bell dollar menu, cheap cigs and nigger hair products. Dollar general Christmas presents are the norm for this trailer trash cum bucket.

Posted by: No mas sweetie ()
Date: July 08, 2019 05:02PM

All better? Are we? Then you need to stop hitting up your old haunts for pills. You are a liar, snitch and simply not trustworthy. No one wants to be in the wake of your trashy, downward spiral!

Posted by: da truf tho ()
Date: July 18, 2019 02:58PM

Oh yeah, Kayleigh loves dem pills. A handy for four, BJ for 8. I preferred the handy, but I heard that she would score doing whatever, for all we know, her kids weren't far away.

Posted by: horny toad ()
Date: July 18, 2019 08:47PM

Pics or it didn't happen

Posted by: Dave knows all! ()
Date: July 19, 2019 01:18AM

Boom! You ask, I deliver!
Attachments:
800px_COLOURBOX4423223.jpg

Posted by: PWC BEST ()
Date: July 24, 2019 10:03PM

Has this cow gash found herself back in jail yet? Just a matter of time, tick tok, tick tok!

Posted by: Kay is cray!! ()
Date: July 31, 2019 09:09PM

Im sure this has been a daily occurrence...
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1564621579324.jpg

Posted by: Robin ()
Date: July 31, 2019 10:00PM

Holy shit Batman but I totally saw that lady the other day on glenkirk rd

Posted by: Great 8 ()
Date: August 04, 2019 09:09PM

Any chance Kay da Kray down to mouth milk my lonesome schlong for a handful of pez and smartees??? C'mon girl, we went to school years back. Let the kids sleep in the car, if that helps. Just call Down the street Dave!!!

Posted by: the problem here ()
Date: August 06, 2019 02:13AM

What kind of shitty parents name their daughter "Kayleigh"?

Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: August 06, 2019 09:21AM

Isn't that the fucking truth! Hey, lets name her this........wait, what? She became a dick sucking, pill popping dumpster fire????? Shocking!

Posted by: Horrible m0ther ()
Date: August 19, 2019 09:55PM

She is always high, I used to watch her children from time to time. Terrible woman, arriving drunk, high, with scary men or women with her. Often, she would leave without them as I would allow it. She, or another family member would arrive the next day ( afternoon, evening) to pick them up.

Posted by: Possible career? ()
Date: August 21, 2019 11:47PM

How is she at the old british game "squat n gobble"? She can sustain quite a steady income if she can make old men tremble on the regular. She may have to look at getting a cheap van, if the children's presence is a necessity.

Posted by: Curious2trydatrlrtrsh ()
Date: August 29, 2019 09:28PM

Where can I find her? I want to bring her closer to the right path. And by that I mean my bed.

Posted by: Hot mess central ()
Date: August 30, 2019 01:46PM

This gurl is trash. Just look at her, better get those kids some help before its too late.

Posted by: Daddys thirsty! ()
Date: September 02, 2019 02:15PM

I ate her out years ago, but I wouldn't now. She has put on weight and I dont think I could lift her gunt and get in there. It might slip out of my hand, hit my head and I might bite of my own tongue. I would tell her to take the needle out, get off the couch and exercise, but, being her father, it could come off as insensitive.

Posted by: Well damn son ()
Date: September 03, 2019 09:49AM

Anyone have any pictures of what she looks like??

Posted by: Lucky man ()
Date: September 05, 2019 06:07PM

Her mug shot is online. Not a whole lot to look at though, I would rather jerkoff with a handful of rat vomit...

Posted by: Cock chomper ()
Date: September 12, 2019 04:01PM

I can only imagine that her down-there lady parts look a lot like the Almighty Zarlack Pit from Return of the Jedi. Your cock will be slowly digested over a thousand years....

Posted by: Hammie ()
Date: September 18, 2019 07:28PM

Oh God not this shit again.

Posted by: Job Opening ()
Date: September 20, 2019 02:30PM

I think that Kayleigh should just start hookin', we banged in the past and she ain't bad. I mean, God has a purpose for everyone, right? Go girl, make God happy and fornicate with strangers!!!

Posted by: Who the fark is Kayleigh ()
Date: September 21, 2019 06:12AM

There's like 250k people in that county, ya maybe want to give a last name. Pretty sure there's more than one kayleigh.

Posted by: penny for your thots ()
Date: September 25, 2019 10:36AM

How is our lil thot Kayleigh doing? Still pounding them pills while the PWC blacks pound that ass? Yup, just another day in the life of Loser Mom USA!!

Date: September 28, 2019 12:04PM

Does Kayleigh hang out with crack whore Cassie? She should seriously consider it, so much in common..

Date: October 02, 2019 01:14PM

Does this skank biscuit still have custody???? How can the county just sit there and let tjrse children down?

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: October 11, 2019 12:07AM

What is Kay da Kray dressing up as for Halloween? A responsible parent? HAHAHAHA!!!! Just put some xanax bars in her trick or treat bucket and she will bob for your apples!!!

Posted by: K C ()
Date: October 12, 2019 07:34PM

Word of mouth they do hang out
Attachments:
E28B4E3F-2BB2-4132-B6D5-8DEDDE260A72.jpeg

Posted by: CatK ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:59PM

Susann Brewer aka Pepper is a snitchz She shot someone in the arm and got off the charges by snitching and setting up her old drug dealers in PWC.
Attachments:
9C539879-D5F2-4F3B-8F57-4758131DE994.jpeg

Posted by: Okay, on the subject... ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:58AM

Dude, this is the biggest snitch bitch...
Attachments:
file-1.jpg

Posted by: Dads for drugs ()
Date: October 20, 2019 02:10AM

Doesn't she just love all the drug ads on this site? I bet she flicks her bean just thinking of a handful oxy to drool through her day. Mom of the year, most def...

Posted by: Trewth follower ()
Date: October 22, 2019 11:54PM

Any nudes of Kayleigh floating abput? Is this offering trailer trashy enough? Not sure if the eyes are glassy for your liking, but the Kack Daniels bottle titty bruises sell it for me!!

Posted by: Trewth follower ()
Date: October 22, 2019 11:56PM

Oops, forgot to include this...Enjoy! PWC pill poppers are amazing!!!
Attachments:
1506732081325.jpg

Posted by: Bump n jump ()
Date: October 28, 2019 07:28PM

Bump for sitching bitches!

Posted by: Slap nuts ()
Date: November 03, 2019 01:48PM

Yikes! Saw Kayleigh wandering around Target yesterday, appears she likes wearing 12 pounds of makeup. Gross.

Posted by: Tuna Can Fingers ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:37PM

She gonna take over that Brew Republic spot! Kayleigh's Lay Me Shop n Pop, gonna go real well there. Coupons for the free clinic are included for your first visit!!!

Posted by: Russian afficianado ()
Date: November 16, 2019 03:15PM

Trewth follower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oops, forgot to include this...Enjoy! PWC pill
> poppers are amazing!!!

Damn those are nice squishy titties perfect for a little titfucking. Would not mind glazing that face like a donut.

Posted by: IKnow ()
Date: November 17, 2019 09:15AM

TJ Sadler is the biggest bitch in the PWC. He loves to take it up the ass. I know he trolls the illegals at 7/11 to service him. That's why he got the job there so he could give blue jobs while in break.

Date: November 21, 2019 12:05AM

Saw that cuntly bitch Kayleigh just the other day, strung out, fucked up as usual. Whispered that would tug me off right there in Wal-Mart for some Oxy. Sad. Not the situation, God no, her tug performance left a lot to be desired, only after locking eyes on a Dora the Explorer display could I even get hard. I gave her some Smartees candy and a slap across her fat face. Secret santa idea: dollar store gift cards.

Posted by: Bump n jump ()
Date: December 12, 2019 01:49AM

Happy holidays Kayleigh!!!

Posted by: Kayleigh has been bad!!! ()
Date: December 24, 2019 11:43AM

She has been naughty this year!!! Too bad cuz I have a lump in my pants for her, but all she wants are handufls of pills. Oh well, make the best of this holiday season and sleep in a comfy bed, its too cold for you and the kids to sleep in the car!

Posted by: Humanitarian Aid ()
Date: December 25, 2019 09:00PM

Someone help the poor soul that asked Kayleigh for her hand in marriage. Such a sad, misguided soul! Well, I hope he is prepared for the possibility of weekend conjugal visits to her and her pill popping tuna can!!!

Posted by: Sharing with Daddy ()
Date: December 26, 2019 11:00AM

Hope he doesn't mind sharing, she has never really been a one cock kinda girl. Why do you think the kids' dad up n left???

Posted by: Dixie Chopper ()
Date: December 26, 2019 08:13PM

Any hairy snatch photos to share?

Posted by: You little bitches ()
Date: January 03, 2020 03:16PM

For the naive people just joining in that isn’t up to date on this cruel website
,this entire website is fake. Nothing posted is real or the truth. It’s sad if anyone finds entertainment in these disgusting demented threads.

Posted by: Irony is soooo ironic ()
Date: January 04, 2020 12:42AM

Right, Kayleigh. Cuz you have always the REAL THING. You are the fakest bitch on this planet. You lie all day long. What a mess you set in every day!!

Posted by: Handbag sandwich ()
Date: January 06, 2020 05:02PM

Well, its a new year! New drugs, new family sad times! New sleepy car nap time adventures await Kay for 2020, oh boy! And that white trash, Dollar Store Decor wedding to look forward to!!!

Posted by: D rock nation ()
Date: January 10, 2020 03:21AM

Wow, Kay! Thanks for all the recent drug ads! Now you can use all those WalMart gift cards Santa got you!!

Posted by: N door neighbor ()
Date: January 13, 2020 01:53PM

Oh shit, I used to live next door to this cock taco! She is nasty, the definition of white trash. Doesn't shock me that she is a druggie and a psycho. Glad I only dipped my dick in that a couple times!

Date: February 29, 2020 12:52AM

Yo Kay, bet you never thought you'd hear from me!!!! Well, bitch, now I'm out. Weeeeee have so much to catch up on, dont cha think? Just scored a nasty count, I am sure you can sniff that out, dumbass.

Posted by: Keep lying Kay!! ()
Date: March 07, 2020 03:05PM

You skanky ass lost thatqeiggt cuz you still doing dem drugs! Call it whatever you want, you are a drug addict!!!

Posted by: Local Skank Lover ()
Date: March 15, 2020 02:29PM

With that raised temp, I heard that banging out that love hole on that COVID19, is the best way to enjoy Kayleigh's love taco!

Posted by: N door neighbor ()
Date: March 15, 2020 03:03PM

I guess that’s what you should be worried about considering your freedom is coming to an end.

Posted by: Coronaman ()
Date: March 18, 2020 07:53AM

NEWS FLASH!!!!

SNITCHY BITCH HAS THE 'RONA!!!! REPEAT, SNITCHBITCH IS INFECTED!!!!!!

Posted by: Ivory is so ironic ()
Date: March 18, 2020 06:04PM

I would let that backyard coward loser get to you.He likes doing things behind closed doors,he’s never been one to confront anybody to their face. Kind of like his sexuality he takes it in the ass behind closed doors and covers it up by fucking a fat heifer. I bet that shit is tight as fuck!Because we know he doesn’t have any dick,just ask his family! That is one of the main topic at Thanksgiving when everybody sits around and laughs at him and talks about him shaking his shriveled up prune around and how small it was. Keep your chin up because the little bitch is going to be going away before long. GGAY

Date: March 19, 2020 09:28PM

So Kayleigh, high as shit, told me that that getting dp'ed by a family member would prevent the Rona!!! She like to flush it put with grandpa double fisting and douching all of it out! I how there is a cam show soon!

Posted by: Kay's daddy ()
Date: March 22, 2020 01:21AM

Look bitch, stop thinking you can suck the poison out of complete syrangers for $20.

Posted by: Corona Cops ()
Date: April 04, 2020 03:04PM

Just saying, Kay. You know the rules, no more than ten black cocks in you at any one time! Stay safe COVID nation!

Date: April 07, 2020 05:50PM

Any naked pics of Kayleigh??? Trade you a four loko and a black n mild...

Date: May 11, 2020 10:53PM

Yo Kay, I hope you got to celebrate Mother's Day with your kids, having a great time. That of course means you passed out in your car with crying children in the back seat. Lpisy whote trash, you will NEVER change our mimds. This comes from someone you consider a close friend, or so you think.

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: June 04, 2020 01:02PM

This skank doesn't still have those kids, does she? Thats like living strapped to a bomb!

Posted by: Back to PWC news, dickhead ()
Date: June 10, 2020 11:23PM

Saw her sorry sack ass getting scratcher tix an 3 40's and a hot dod, 7-11, looking rough

Posted by: Hot dod ()
Date: June 10, 2020 11:27PM

Wtf is a hot dod

Posted by: PWC gash? ()
Date: June 16, 2020 11:21PM

Is all PWC pussy white pill popping trailer trash???? These creatures are nasty! Are we sure that Rona wasn't hatched from Kayleigh's cooch at some holiday party around Christmas? The timeline fits....

Date: July 11, 2020 09:37PM

Heard Kayleigh is doing live public shows for cash! Check her out!
Attachments:
D5FDD33.jpg

Date: September 01, 2020 08:08PM

Kayleigh, you got all your back to school stuff? Pills, kids, car, spot near WalMart to pass out in??? Make sure you go live, no virtual bullshit.

Posted by: Lisa Jean ()
Date: September 02, 2020 09:55PM

I love BBC
Attachments:
downloadfile-3.jpeg

Posted by: Lisa Jean ()
Date: September 02, 2020 10:12PM

Your daughters are easy prey
Attachments:
tumblr_inline_o6vfphiQLo1sq1ch6_500.jpg

Posted by: Donna da boo! ()
Date: October 10, 2020 08:03AM

Down to pound? Aight, Donna L is your date tonight! Just be aware that after coke is all gone, she will flip your ass and sell you up the river!!!! I used to work with her cunt ass at Jors and she is a lying snitch that would rat on her own family. Steer clear!!!

Posted by: Dealer dinner ()
Date: October 13, 2020 04:06PM

Yo Donna, gonna meet up with your dealer tonight? Tell him to try the fish..

Posted by: Dpin lines Donna ()
Date: October 13, 2020 10:59PM

Donna be banging dudes at Bar J, in the bathroom!!! She a dirty, snitchy hoe that you should avoid. Her skank ass turn put her own family, given the chance.

Posted by: Det. Columbo ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:32PM

Donna, you stupid bitch. Quit doimg coke deals with them peeps. How retarded are you? Which comes first? Another od/heart attack or jail? On the other hand, I hate your nasty ass, lets double the dose.

Posted by: Its over ()
Date: October 25, 2020 03:23PM

Donna, its over. Cops are closing in, your job is done with you. Your family hates you and your only real friends involve drig deals, at this rate you have about six months before that heart attack.

Posted by: Billy da prince ()
Date: October 29, 2020 03:18AM

Careful, this coke head is unemployed and on the loose, spreading contagion and stealing with both hands!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1603825567633.jpg

Posted by: The Schmel-zinger ()
Date: November 05, 2020 01:00PM

That Donna will turn on you, dont trust that cunt, ever

Posted by: Tara the knowledge master ()
Date: November 07, 2020 10:15PM

Donna Marie is aka Donna Lastuvka. Aka coke whore of Prince Billy County. Approach with caution, isually open carries.....herpes.

Posted by: K N D ()
Date: November 15, 2020 12:28AM

Kayleigh n Donna must have a bunch of the same friends, what a great time for these bareback whores to get some group rates and gift cards going on !!!!

Posted by: Agreement ()
Date: April 14, 2023 12:06AM

According to confidential sources, four individuals has been identified as responsible parties for posting defamatory content on FairfaxUnderground.com. The repercussions of their actions have resulted in a detrimental impact on the online reputations of at least ten individuals. The responsible party will be held accountable for their misconduct in a discreet and

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.