HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is there never anything interesting in the PWC forum?
Posted by: Annie ()
Date: April 10, 2009 03:31PM

Seriously, there is plenty going on in Prince William, but there are rarely good posts. Maybe I should be thankful that nothing "newsworthy" happens here, or that no mysterious conspiracies are being investigated. I can go to the Fairfax General Forum for those.
Anyone want to just make something up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is there never anything interesting in the PWC forum?
Posted by: PWC Resident ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:35PM

It depends what kind of activity you're looking for. This forum is generally filled with rambling idiots who spend all day arguing about cops, the school system, immigrants, etc. There's rarely an intelligent debate because even the most well-spoken memebers clearly have a very strong bias one way or the other.

If you're looking for some serious newsworthy stories (violent crime), you probably won't find much, especially if you live in western PWC (Gainesville area). If you want to discuss things such as new stores/restaurants, try topix.net, then punch in your zip code at the top. They have local forums where people discuss development in the area and such. I drop in every now and then, some of their threads give some good insight on when new things are opening up.

Re: Why is there never anything interesting in the PWC forum?
Posted by: Annieagain ()
Date: April 24, 2009 01:02PM

Thanks for the tip. Seriously, I should be thankful that none of the Ffx wackiness happens here. The highlight of my week was finding guts of some non-identifiable critter on my stairs (bigger than a mouse or vole, smaller than a large rabbit). Thanks cat!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.