HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stonewall Middle helping with Obamacare enrollment
Posted by: Madashell ()
Date: December 08, 2014 07:55PM

Stonewall Middle School is going to host an event with Telemundo and Anthem to assist those wanting to enroll in the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. Their loop hole for signing up undocumented individuals is by using their kids SSN.

The school has sent out robo-calls on the issue. Gruber was 100% right! We really need to start deporting before we are all completely broke...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stonewall Middle helping with Obamacare enrollment
Posted by: lassolulu ()
Date: December 10, 2014 10:06AM

It's cheaper to get them covered through regular insurance where they will end up paying a copay in a regular Dr's office than to have them showing up in the ER for a sinus infection or UTI and they walk away and pay nothing. I have worked in hospitals. The ER is like free medicine and treatment for them.

What we need to think about is how ridiculous it is for us to pay 22%apr on credit cards. We pay so much in interest to big banks we can't pay for what we need right now. And I mean us as a people not what the govt pays for. Debt is meaningless to them. They can wipe aways billions in debt in the blink of an eye during backdoor agreements and covert policy tactics.

Why are you protecting a govt.'s wallet that doesn't really care about you and yours?

Re: Stonewall Middle helping with Obamacare enrollment
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: December 12, 2014 09:07AM

If you are paying 22% on a credit card, it is your fault. My cards that I keep a balance on are between 5-10%. Maybe you should fix your credit.....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.