HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Slander
Posted by: CHRIS1979 ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:12PM

I have seen this photoshopped picture of me in several places on this site for solicitation of prostitution and drugs. I would like to know who is behind this?? I worked for the Army, the Marine Corp, United Air Temp, George Mason University, Northern Virginia Community college and some more stuff.

If someone has something to say to me or about me have enough character to say it to my face. If you have questions ask me?

And, yes, I grew in a trailer park so? And yes I live in Woodbridge so? My grandfather retired here after working in NY, Long Island specifically. So? I have poor and rich people in my family we can go with the nature versus route. But, the ghetto has hard lessons, but I don't regret my mistakes.

There is good people and evil people and I KNOW I AM A GOOD PERSON.
Attachments:
slander.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Slander
Posted by: BICKOWIT ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:20PM

If anyone has information about this picture I would appreciate it if you would let me know. Its photoshopped but that is my face.

Posted by: Paul B ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:29PM

Here is the pic again; sorry you are going through this :(

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,11887,114997,quote=1

Posted by: melshawn ()
Date: September 18, 2014 07:41PM

THE PIMPS NAME IN THIS CASE IS TIM BICKOWITZ LETS NOT FORGET THE MADAM ELLEN.

Would you call Tami a child prostitute?

A pimp kidnapped Tami on her way home from school in Los Angeles. He held her captive for six months, raping, beating and starving her. At night, he sold Tami for sex with other men. Tami tried to escape by telling every john who purchased her that she was only a kid. For months, Tami pleaded with her buyers: “I’m only 15. Can you please take me to a police station?” But none did. When she finally encountered police officers, they did not rescue her; they arrested her.

How about Sandra?

Ad

Sandra ran away from an abusive foster care home in Florida at 12. She was found at a bus stop by a pimp who promised to love and care for her forever. He sold her to at least seven men a night. Finally she, too, was arrested, for child prostitution.

Unfortunately, girls in these situations are not typically seen as child victims of serial rape and abuse. Instead, they are left to fend for themselves or treated as child offenders, funneled into the juvenile justice system for child prostitution or related charges.

About 293,000U.S. children are at risk of being exploited and trafficked for sex, according to a 2011 FBI report on trafficking. Most are girls ages 12 to 14. They often are abducted or lured by pimps/traffickers, beaten into submission and sometimes even branded with the pimp’s name.

Across the United States, there are child sex markets not terribly dissimilar to those in Cambodia, Thailand and India. Girls are sold in this country with the same disregard for human dignity, and they are often tortured in the same ways when they try to escape.

Advertisement

Like trafficked girls everywhere, they are hidden in plain view. In Washington, they are right in front of us — on “dates” at Motel 6 or bars in Adams Morgan. They are purchased through Web sites such as Backpage.com, where their under-age status is signaled with terms like “fresh” or “new to town,” or even the girl’s weight. Often they are dressed up to look older.

Many of the girls are children who were in foster care. One survivor explained to me how the foster-care system is a convenient supply chain for traffickers. “In most of my 14 different placements in foster-care homes,” she said, “I was raped and attached to a check. I understood very early that I could be raped, cared for and connected to money. It was therefore easy to go from that to a pimp, and at least the pimp told me that he loved me.”

Child welfare systems do not properly identify or help children who are being trafficked for sex. Even when there is recognition of abuse, child welfare agencies often regard it as outside of their purview because the perpetrator is not a parent or caregiver. Child welfare agencies then shift the responsibility to law enforcement, which has failed to establish consistent protocols that treat trafficked children as victims of child abuse. These children are not routinely interviewed by sexual violence experts, as is done in other instances of child rape. Nor do prosecutors provide them the legal protections afforded to other sexually assaulted minors.

Because they often are seen as prostitutes, these victims are routed into the juvenile justice system. In many cases, the girls are handcuffed and detained, sometimes for days or longer. A 13-year-old girl recently was arrested in North Hollywood for juvenile prostitution, put in handcuffs and carried off to detention. In California, like many other states, juvenile prostitution carries a sentence of up to two years. Whether girls are arrested for prostitution or just loitering, they are often the ones placed behind bars.

Posted by: Jessica444 ()
Date: December 14, 2014 07:28AM

The campaign, known as Operation Cross Country, included one arrest in Jacksonville of a person authorities described as a pimp.

“Child prostitution remains a persistent threat to children across the country,” Ron Hosko, assistant director of the bureau’s criminal investigative division, told a news conference.

The largest numbers of children rescued as part of the FBI’s Innocence Lost initiative were in Atlanta, San Francisco, Detroit, Milwaukee, Denver and New Orleans.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/1-local-arrested-in-nationwide-sex-trafficking-bust/21231472

Posted by: dorothy ()
Date: December 14, 2014 07:55AM

HOW IS YOUR MOM KC? DON'T YOU THINK YOUR MOM HAS PUT EVERYONE THROUGH ENOUGH?

Re: Prostitution In Virginia

Posted by: KCcPe ()

Date: September 22, 2014 12:44PM

all my life the sons of bitches of fx co gov have been trying to snoop around to get me charged in court. also they run stings to set people up. if that doesnt' work they run stings on people who aren't doing anything illegal to concoct a charge.

i grew up in fx co most boring place ever to grow up. very strict - but you later find out the strictness is actually thieves who are insuring no one can get ahead

i don't think i'd ever look for a hoe in fx co - i'd assume it was fx co police trying to get me in prison. they owe me money. they'd do any bullshit they can to get out of it

i saw on tv that cops rent hotel rooms, male and female, and run stings - female dress up sexy setting up jons. they then have the room for the night - on the taxpayer dime - and probably use it with each other. that's my take on things

------------------------
fx co. they'll suggest even try to force (do it or your fired) you do illegal things and give you room to get going. then when they don't need you doing it: they set you up and arrest you

they play you 1/2 and 1/2. say it's illegal but you have to. then have you arrested you for doing it when they want to cut liability. fx co politically rich workplaces is what i'm talking. help the police, help the job turn-over. if that doesn't work they fire you for your hair color! in VA, that's legal. then they hire a mexican.

i've never been a gambler since a child. never gone for their tricks, ever. didn't want or need to anyway: i'd rather sweat for a dime you lazy fucks.

----------------------
trust them not to set me up just for naturally needing a mate? oh HELL no. they are sons of bitches who need to arrest you to rape the taxpayer. who need to arrest you so their family has more leverage.

Posted by: OhNoYouDidnt ()
Date: December 19, 2014 04:25PM

You claim to have worked for the Marine Corps, yet you cannot even spell Corps correctly. You ma'am are a whore.

Posted by: cmennella ()
Date: January 11, 2015 07:01PM

Marine Corps. I wonder what you get out of calling someone a whore? Do you feel powerful and in control?

Date: January 12, 2015 11:20AM

TraCCC Panel Presentation: Human Trafficking
January 22, 2015 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Arlington Campus, Founders Hall, Room 111

TraCCC is pleased to commemorate Human Trafficking Awareness Month with a panel presentation, Human Trafficking: The Situation in Northern Virginia and The Way Forward Speakers will present the current situation in the Northern Virginia region, and what can be done to address it. Join TraCCC for a lively discussion on this local, national, and global issue.

The panel will feature experts from multiple sectors:
• Kristen Fitzsimmons, Executive Director, Just Ask Prevention Project
• Bill Woolf, Detective, Fairfax County Police Department, Human Trafficking Unit
• Steve Steinberg, President, MEI Hotels
• Nes Parker, Manager, Monitor Deloitte
• Sandy Saunders, Partner at Greenberg and Traurig, LLP. and TraCCC Associate (moderator)

Free and open to the public.

Kasey Kinnard, (703) 993-9757, traccc@gmu.edu, Terrorism, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (TraCCC)

Web Site

Today@Mason is maintained by University Information, 703-993-1056 or gmutoday@gmu.edu.

This site uses icons from the Silk Set.

Date: January 12, 2015 11:21AM

If you have kids entering this when they’re 12, 13, 14 years old as an average, that means you have 10-year-olds coming into it, too,” he said. “These are people being victimized, enslaved in a kind of way.”

There is another paradigm shift needed, he and Wick agree, in the realm of public opinion. They said the idea that prostitution is a choice for children and even for women — many of whom were introduced to it as children — is a fallacy.

“The public has this idea that it’s a ‘Pretty Woman’ thing and that it’s a choice,” Wick said. “But everything we do now is victim-led.”

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/3652907-trafficked-searching-solutions-northland

Date: January 12, 2015 11:22AM

Learn more about Men Against Sex Trafficking (MAST) at its website: www.menaspeacemakers.org/mast/

Read more about human trafficking in the Upper Midwest at the Forum News Service's Trafficked project website: www.traffickedreport.com

Date: January 12, 2015 11:33AM

Posted by: OhNoYouDidnt ()

Date: December 19, 2014 04:25PM

You claim to have worked for the Marine Corps, yet you cannot even spell Corps correctly. You ma'am are a whore. AND YOU SIR ARE A BABY! And as far as me being a whore, hey I lived through it so I must be a smart whore; I got out by the time I was 18-years-old alive and that's rare.

"Two-year-olds grab, they scream, and throw temper tantrums and Mommy teaches them how to take turns and control themselves. What does that say about you Mr. Pimp? Your Mommy did not care – she wasn’t there. So what did you learn Mr. Pimp? You learned to control – not as good as feeling loved, but it works to survive? You did your best to control Mommy – make her pay attention to you, feed you, and love you – by three you gave up on risking love, now you are all about control. You will not risk any feeling anymore and now all women are objects to be controlled. You are a narcissist." http://daughterson.hubpages.com/hub/Big-Bad-Pimps

Date: January 12, 2015 11:40AM

So OhNoYouDidnt

"your whores are just a bunch of Mommies that you are controlling that do not love you and have to be forced to meet your needs. I would have to say the more mommies the bigger baby. So, strut down the street with your whores, grab their money and beat them and know you are just a two year old and not a man and you will never be a man. You are a slave to Mommy for the rest of your life and no matter how many whores you beat and how much money you take from them or how many Johns you beat or how many drugs you sell – you cannot make Mommy love you, you never could and you never will.

Strut down the street Mr. Pimp the only people who admire you are even more pathetic than yourself. To anyone outside your muddy puddle in the back alley of human misery, there is nothing but a pathetic, crippled human being stunted at the age of two, destined to grab and scream and throw fits for the rest of his life and never know the peace of being loved and of being a real grown up man.

Did you know who your father was? Was he there for you -- most likely no.

I do not hate you Mr. Pimp but instead I am very sorry for you, because for a man to act like you much pain has been suffered. So Mr. Pimp be not proud, and know others outside your puddle see the crippled child clinging to his Mommy that you really are and I pray that you may find your manhood – although it is unlikely."
http://daughterson.hubpages.com/hub/Big-Bad-Pimps

Date: January 12, 2015 05:12PM

To include your events on the Today@Mason Calendar, you can Fill Out the Request Form,
or e-mail gmutoday@gmu.edu. Requests will be reviewed within 2-3 business days by University Information. We reserve editorial rights on all postings. Inquiries about a specific event should be directed to the event organizer or sponsor.

Search Events
EVENT
TraCCC Panel Presentation: Human Trafficking
January 22, 2015 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Arlington Campus, Founders Hall, Room 111
TraCCC is pleased to commemorate Human Trafficking Awareness Month with a panel presentation, Human Trafficking: The Situation in Northern Virginia and The Way Forward Speakers will present the current situation in the Northern Virginia region, and what can be done to address it. Join TraCCC for a lively discussion on this local, national, and global issue.

The panel will feature experts from multiple sectors:
• Kristen Fitzsimmons, Executive Director, Just Ask Prevention Project
• Bill Woolf, Detective, Fairfax County Police Department, Human Trafficking Unit
• Steve Steinberg, President, MEI Hotels
• Nes Parker, Manager, Monitor Deloitte
• Sandy Saunders, Partner at Greenberg and Traurig, LLP. and TraCCC Associate (moderator)
Free and open to the public.
Kasey Kinnard, (703) 993-9757, traccc@gmu.edu, Terrorism, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (TraCCC)
Web Site
Today@Mason is maintained by University Information, 703-993-1056 or gmutoday@gmu.edu.

This site uses icons from the Silk Set.

Date: February 02, 2015 02:56PM

Under the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000 (TVPA; P.L. 106-386), the primary law that addresses trafficking, sex trafficking of children is a federal crime. http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R43677.pdf

Posted by: Big Dick Blackk ()
Date: February 03, 2015 11:47AM

Im curious, how much do you charge for an hour and contact info?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 05, 2015 08:55PM

Jeeze, all I want is a quick, reasonably priced hand job, is that too much to ax?

Posted by: sturgill ()
Date: February 27, 2015 03:23AM

Shit all I wanted was a pepsi!

Posted by: ST ()
Date: March 05, 2015 12:27PM

Just a pepsi? and she wouldn't give it to you???

Posted by: Christina Mennella ()
Date: May 24, 2015 10:52AM

WHOOPS HERE I AM AGAIN, AND I AM 14 YEARS OLD IN THIS PICTURE. #YouOKSis ##YesAllWomen #AllMenCan #BringBackOurGirls #SurvivorPrivilege #RapeCultureIsWhen #HobbyLobby #WhyIStayed #NMOS14 #DudesGreetingDudes #MediaWritesWOC http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,11887,114997,quote=1

Date: May 24, 2015 10:56AM

Big Dick Blackk

I don't sell sex, I just give it away for free so sad: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2572709/

Date: May 24, 2015 10:59AM

Yes, the Pimp and Madam who did this to me did make me give it away. I wasn't even fed. I had to beg the Johns for food and drink. I was given drugs for free especially crack. But, I can buy my own Pepsi now; no need to suck your dick for it. http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_22621847/traffickers-denied-food-peninsula-prostitutes-officials-say

Posted by: Victim of Christina Mennella ()
Date: February 13, 2016 03:27PM

Christina Michelle Mennella of Woodbridge is trying to become famous and a sex writer. Her Facebook page is public. I don't know if any of her stories are true, but that is not her in the picture. The steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car and the picture wast taken in the 80's, making her too young to be that girl. She is trying to get people hurt who question if what she is saying is true. She solicits vigilante justice and the PWC police have her under investigation. Do not get caught up in her mess.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-02-13-10-33-37.png

Posted by: Victim of Christina Michelle Men ()
Date: February 14, 2016 08:42AM

Christina Michelle Mennella-another page of hers
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-02-13-10-33-45.png

Posted by: daddy$$$ ()
Date: February 18, 2016 02:40AM

Hmmm, so there was sex and drugs.....but no rock n roll? I feel ya girl, no wonder you were miserable. Tell ya what, ill trade music lessons in exchange for two hand jobs. Believe me, I don't want your disease crusted mouth or beef n cheddar look alike fuck hole anywhere near me. In truth, the health dept should fill both with cement. Anyhoo, its about music, happiness and sealing of that gaping STD museum of sadness. Please let me know if this helps :)

Posted by: Christina Me ()
Date: April 14, 2016 10:27AM

Number one if gaslighting makes you feel good go for it. If yo think an 12 year old deserves to brainwashed, beat and forced to sell her body on the streets more power to you.

I have never sold my body on my own! I have never as an adult been prostituted or sold on the steets.

No one is trying to be famous her. I am trying to heal. So have fun being a flying monkey for a pack of sociopaths.

Date: June 04, 2016 09:23AM

Actually I'm not trying to famous. I'm a journalist who worked for the Army and the Marine Corps. I've also been a ghost writer for many other sources. I'm now working on a Masters in Social Work so I can help others who have suffered as I have.

My Grandfather and my Pell Grant paid my way through College. I escaped, survived, and thrived. And, maybe you can too if you don't sit down with Denise and snort another pill up yur nose. She is a Sociopath who helped groom me as a child and turned Tim into the Gorilla Pimp who sold me all over Manassas.

How proud of yourself you must be for being on the team of someone you don't really know. Sad, if you never met me or saw what I went through that you would join forces with creatures like this?

I was beaten, pissed on, and forced to walk the streets begging Men to let me perform oral sex on them. Larry saved my life and I was pregnant at 18 and discarded.

And they will do the same too you as soon as you stop dancing to their tune.

Date: June 04, 2016 09:31AM

This abuse took place when I was 14 on Tayloe Drive in Manassas in the Trailer Park. I am 37 years old. And, I am the one who has worked with Law Enforcement. And, the ones under investigation will be revealed. I haven't committed a felony since I was 14 years old and sold to neighboring Gangs as a drug mule, child sex trafficking victim etc.

And the PWC Police are nothing compared to the FBI and Feds. Did you go to Daniel's funeral? Did you see the fact that she didn't even cry? Have you done any research on Sociopathy or gaslighting?

Do you know what you are dealing with. I have MS as a result of being trafficked which is proven through an MRI. Proved through Lie Detector Tests etc.

I was forced to Groom my "new Romeo Pimp" to escape from Tim and Denise. And told if I didn't do so Tim would kill me. Denise pretended to not be working with Tim and on my side.

Years later she invited me to a party at her house and there was Tim her Buddy and Uncle Chris who helped Tim sell me out of his Tow Truck all over Manassas.

Date: June 04, 2016 09:49AM

I don't know if that picture is really me. But it has certainly been used to bully and harass me. Around the time Daniel died of an overdose and van pulled up at my house and three men tried to put me inside of it.

In 2008 Denise contacted me and I brought her to an AA meeting. She robbed Jamies house and stole the movie Precious and hid it in my car. She then asked me to go the Magistrate and lie and say Jamie hit her. I hit her after she admitted what she did, and I went into the Magistrate and told them Jamie didn't hit her.

She then took me to visit her mother. As soon as Ellen talked to me and saw that I was in College, Clean and couldn't be re infiltrated into her little Kingdom she never contacted me again.

But, Jamie R. is a witness that I was with her, and a witness to her stealing that movie out of his house. He also was attacked by Tim B. the Gorilla Pimp who got me after he decided to break up with Denise and try to live a normal life. But, Sociopathic abuse is very hard to recover from.

I made it out and I have friends who are powerful enough to keep me alive. The people following me around are documented. Good luck why don't you try not snorting Heroin up your nose, and get clean. Then maybe you can make out of this Satanic Ritual abuse you may be just stepping into.

Date: June 04, 2016 10:04AM

A sex Writer? Or a Journalist that graduated from GMU with a 3.65, With real friends. Clean. Paying my bills. Telling the truth, and working on a book as a ghost writer? Most of the stories I wrote are in print newspapers, and Magazines but this one isn't, or this one. Who do you think has more friends with Law Enforcement, Advocates and Non-Profit Employees?

I was almost killed out there. Larry saved my life. I heard these people plotting my murder while they left me in vehicles etc and forced me to piss and shit all over myself.

Tayloe Drive Manassas. Shawn, Melanie, Jessica, Judd, Shannon, Alexis, Tammie, Paul, Natalie, Linda, Jimmy, David, Louie, Frank, Eric, Gene, Chris, David C., David B. Judd, Alley

You can try and manipulate and manauver everyone point blank is technology is advanced and yur socipathy can be proved with an MRI.

You like killing, hurting, and maiming others you have empathy for no one and shouldn't even have custody of a child because you are incapable of loving anybody.

Even Tim the Gorrilla Pimp you trained I feel sorry for. He would have killed me under yur direction if Louie, Jimmy and that crew didn't save my life. Sad part is I see Jimmy is friends with your Mommy and your Mommy is just like you. "Blondes go first."

http://newsl.org/2015/04/booming-shadow-industry-sex-trafficking-leaves-destructive-wake-taxpayers-foot-the-bill/

https://gazette.gmu.edu/articles/12037

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.