HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BLACK and proud????HMM... NOT IF U WEAR FAKE HAIR!!! :(
Posted by: Karina ()
Date: August 02, 2014 04:18PM

Why do black women call themselves queens???Queens of who or what? Lol!!!Anyways I date black men and talk to some black females, the real ones that is.By real I mean the ones that are proud of there natural look, unlike the ones thatHAVE TO BUY BEAUTY!!!YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO TYPES.THE REAL ONE IS ALWAYS HAPPY AND PROUD OF HER SELF AND HER LOOKS.THE OTHER WELL SHE TRIES TO HARD TO FIT IN AND SHOWS WEAKNESS,AND EVEN THOUGH SHE SPENT LOTS OF $ON THE HORSE HAIR LOL OR ANOTHER HUMANS HAIR SHE SHOWS NOTHING BUT ANGER TOWARDS ALL OTHER BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WITH LONG NATURAL SILKY Fine hair!AND IS PISSED THAT SHE SPENDS ALL THAT $ TO TRY AND LOOK GOOD AND KNOWS SHE DOESN'T FOOL NO ONE WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL HAIR SHE PURCHASED LOL MY THING IS DONT HATE ON US NATURAL BEAUTIFUL LADIES BECAUSE YOU CANT GROW YOUR OWN,AND WE GET THE BLACK MEN NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY AND SPEND.STOP HATING AND BE PROUD OF BEING A SHORTHAIR AND YOU WILL LOOK MUCH BETTER. ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BLACK and proud????HMM... NOT IF U WEAR FAKE HAIR!!! :(
Posted by: Eric_2393 ()
Date: August 04, 2014 03:06PM

You seem like you just had your "black man" stolen from another black women. It's ok though, black men would pretty much bang anything so you wont have trouble finding another one.

Posted by: mookie ()
Date: August 06, 2014 12:48PM

Beyonce would not look better with an afro. Leave people alone and let them use fair hair if they want to. I bet you could use a good visit from the weave fairy yourself.

Posted by: Tyrel ()
Date: August 12, 2014 05:31PM

Who want sum Barenstain bear lookin bitch? Let a sista throw dat weave up on her head. Why yo tired skeeza ass worry ova it. You mad cuz yo pimp dissed you fo a choclit bunny wit da weave aint you an you cant afford no good hair

Posted by: Blanton blangcock ()
Date: August 28, 2014 11:51PM

Hey Tyrel, learn how to write stupid motherfucker. You need to ask your mama for hooked on phonics. Stupid nigger

Posted by: ROTFLMAO ()
Date: August 29, 2014 10:45AM

More like Hooked on Ebonics!

Posted by: Jiggaboo ()
Date: September 06, 2014 12:34PM

Here is what I am asking. WHO FUCKING CARES? Like for real. Let the niggers look as ugly as they want, because all niggers are naturally ugly. They were created to be as ugly as fuck, unlike us sexy white guys and gals. White people have nice soft and silky hair, while the niggers have the hair that feels like my grandmother's welcome mat. Fuck you niggers. If I was you, I'd be more focused on working on plantations than trying to hide your nasty hair.

Have a nice day.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.