HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Over crowding at Victory
Posted by: concerned111 ()
Date: July 19, 2014 02:27PM

I just recently heard a story that the children housed at YFT will be sent to Victory Lakes in the fall. That the school is scrambling to get more trailers installed to accommodate them. Does anyone know exactly how many are coming?

The school has been dealing with overcrowding for years, it seemed to be under control, now this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Over crowding at Victory
Posted by: remmicade ()
Date: July 26, 2014 12:55AM

Eat a dick up until you hic up

Posted by: chico suarez ()
Date: July 29, 2014 10:50AM

No child from YFT will be attending victory in the fall according to the latest news.

So unlucky for you concerned 111 your kid will remain one o f the dumbest in the school.

Posted by: Au Contraire ()
Date: July 29, 2014 10:04PM

The utes from YFT are already signed up at Victory. The principal and staff are working plans now under the direction of the PWC School Board and are under strict direction to keep it quiet. Serious! Additional ESL instructors are being hired now and the school will be providing all meals - breakfast, lunch , dinner - for the group as well as whatever tutoring is needed, all on your tax dime.

The recipients of our tax monies have been assured they will be taken care of and efforts are underway to have them reunited and housed locally with their families in the near future.

Embrace the diversity! The first open meeting at the school should be interesting, but CPB agents will be on hand to keep it civil with local police involvement prevented by federal order.

Similar scenarios will play out nationwide as the new school year starts.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: July 30, 2014 04:42PM

You need to look at the positive side: Your kid will get used to gangbanger thugs early on in elementary school so by the time they get to the thug/beaner infested Stonewall Jackson HS they will be used to it.

Posted by: jims ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:29PM

Those kids will end up at Victory, mark my words. The thing with this is to keep it all quiet. So much for the free society we use to live in. Now citizens have no rights to know anything about what's going on and higher ups just keep lying and thinking we are stupid enough to believe it.

Posted by: On the Staff ()
Date: August 14, 2014 03:18PM

We're under strict orders to not discuss what we've been told. I suspect private schools are going to have an influx of applications after the first day of school. You heard it here first.

I'm looking for another job opportunity. This place turns my stomach.

Posted by: Ole! ()
Date: August 15, 2014 10:57AM

I heard that they've have already prepared a "Welcome MS-13" banner to be hung in the gym at VL.

Diversity is awesome!

Posted by: victory parent ()
Date: August 15, 2014 12:04PM

Why would they go to Victory instead of one of the schools that closer neighborhoods go to? YFT is closer to the Saybrook, Braemar, Ashley Ridge, etc. neighborhoods--and none of those are zoned for Victory.

Posted by: DemocratNoMore ()
Date: August 15, 2014 06:07PM

Stop voting for Democrats. They run Detroit, Chicago, DC, NY, LA and every other hellhole in the USA. That's the standard they will bring to your neighborhood.

Posted by: tongsplz ()
Date: August 15, 2014 06:44PM

Why do Victory kids go to Stonewall Jackson when they built a brand new HS right down the road? Because VL doesn't have the connections or pissed off the wrong zoning board people.

Posted by: Inside Story ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:39PM

victory parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would they go to Victory instead of one of the
> schools that closer neighborhoods go to? YFT is
> closer to the Saybrook, Braemar, Ashley Ridge,
> etc. neighborhoods--and none of those are zoned
> for Victory.

Don't know the reason, but they'll be sharing a lunch table with your kids at VL. And yes, the group will be spread and current students "strongly" encouraged to welcome them in and learn Spanish to help them feel part of the group. The classrooms have Spanish and Mexican/Salvadoran themes incorporated into everything even as you read this.

The first parent meeting should be interesting as no negativity will be tolerated. Free speech be damned.

Cherish the diversity! I'm retiring at the end of the school year, so I can suck it up until June. I feel for your children.

Posted by: SeekingLegalRepresentation ()
Date: August 20, 2014 08:51PM

Where are the lawyers when you really need them? Is there noone in PWC that can represent US citizens from not being indoctrinated with propaganda from a foreign land?

Posted by: grst ()
Date: October 06, 2014 07:58PM

Is anyone checking those kids for ebola yet?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.