HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Manassas Fireworks
Posted by: An American ()
Date: July 05, 2014 05:25PM

I was at the fireworks last night in Manassas by the train station and before the fireworks began they played the National Anthem. Of course when everybody had their hats off and showing respect this Spanish woman selling ice cream from a hand cart kept ringing her bells and trying to get people to buy generic Mexican good humor ice cream. I can accept trying to make a buck like everyone else, but showing your lack of respect for the National Anthem was pathetic and disrespectful. But then again its Obama's America where Spanish people can care less about our Anthem and country except for the benefits they get for being an illegal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Manassas Fireworks
Posted by: Another American ()
Date: July 06, 2014 08:39AM

Hmmmm I was there too and I didn't see or hear that. That is very disrespectful.

But I have lots of "Spanish" friends (from Spain) and the US really doesn't have a big illegal immigrations probelm with people from Spain--so please don't use the term "Spanish" to describe the woman you saw. More likely, she was Salvadoran--El Salvadore is a completely different country (completely different continent even!) than Spain!

On another note, I thought the fireworkds were fabulous and I loved the band playing at the museum before the fireworks show. It was really nice to see a few couples up there dancing too.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: July 08, 2014 06:42PM

Only fags use the word "fabulous"

Posted by: Another American ()
Date: July 08, 2014 07:34PM

Hmmm... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only fags use the word "fabulous"

Actually, I am female. And straight.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.