HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A business to lookout for "A Plus Cell Phone Repair" in Manassas
Posted by: Eric_G ()
Date: June 19, 2014 02:41PM

To be straight to the point. If you are experiencing an issue with your smart phone do NOT take to your phone to A Plus Cell Phone Repair. Recently took my phone after a simple battery replacement and have been experiencing issues since. Took my phone back to explain the issues I have been facing after the "battery replacement" they guaranteed the phone will experience no more problems; however an entire new group of issues have risen. These people are shady and will ruin your phone in hopes of you bringing it back to them to spend more money, stay away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A business to lookout for "A Plus Cell Phone Repair" in Manassas
Posted by: Shelly703 ()
Date: July 01, 2014 08:20AM

Wish I saw this before. I took my phone to this store not to long ago for a simple charging port replacement and I started experiencing issues that were not there to begin with afterwards. After my second visit It was evident that they ruined my phone so bad that I would need a new one, luckily I was eligible for an upgrade with my provider, I couldn't even sell my phone they worked on for half the value because they ruined it so bad.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.