HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kathy Florcruz leave me alone
Posted by: SR74 ()
Date: February 03, 2009 10:22AM

Leave me and everyone alone. Enough damage has been done. Move on and just go away everyone else has. You are only person causing more problems. You and your daughter had a lot to do with the commantary against me as well. You have done nothing but hurt me in the past and now that is what you are trying to do to your son's new wife. This ongoing drama is only going to start more drama. It is obvious that is what you want but none of us do. Please just stop and move on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kathy Florcruz leave me alone
Posted by: Mark ()
Date: February 03, 2009 10:42AM

As long as anyone gives this old bag attention, she will feed off it. Feed her some alcohol and she will eventually pass out for a while and shut the hell up.

Posted by: been there done that ()
Date: February 03, 2009 11:45AM

This lady has been all over this site causing havoc, asking stupid questions and making dumb comments. Leave troll!

Posted by: Mark ()
Date: February 03, 2009 12:29PM

mark.67@yahoo.com. Here you old bag you can contact me if you have any other stupid things to add. I know Sheila and she doesn't need anymore shit from you.

Posted by: Janet ()
Date: February 03, 2009 02:23PM

Apparently this lady has it out for her daughter-in-law after some sort of family blow up. According to one of her adolescent blogs she wrote on her myspace, her own son disowened her. Kathy you are making yourself look like just another bored idiot trying to cause problems. All you are doing is causing yourself more problems. People on here will dig up anything they can on you once you put yourself out there. Well done.

Posted by: Kathy ()
Date: February 04, 2009 06:31PM

My son. Disowned me. Wow. Sorry I tried to get a photo off here that I found by accident. Thought the kids might find it just as easily. Came out from under my rock & made the request, pointed out it was stolen, & used in malice. Did not NAME who did it, explained if I gave details-it would be obvious. Funny that the previous threatening letters revolving around Angela also came up when I saw the photo on here. WOTTA riot. Yep, I got a dip one night-tripped on a flip flop. SHOOT ME! I'm worthless! NObody matters but perfect little Angela. Ol hit & run Angela. Tell everyone about how you broke into my myspace you keep talking about-& added yourself as a friend-just to insult me. How you lied to myspace & had pictures removed. The depths you sink to to hurt others is really frightening. You must have a boner right now from the pleasure this running insult is giving you. MANGELA! SYBIL!!I hope everyone does go to myspace & reads the facts on what you did to me & this family-since you are hell bent on telling the world. You are one sick person. And I'm sorry I ever even tried to trust you. THAT's what I'm sorry about. If the kids ever find this-you will be sorry.

Posted by: A ()
Date: February 04, 2009 08:07PM

Wow....you really are CRAZY! No one broke into your myspace account you added me as your friend after I deleted you...what a joke you are! Do you not remember that??? I would never break into anyones account, nor would I know how to, unlike people you know.....right?

I contacted myspace b/c you had pictures of my underage children on their without my consent with stupid comments under them. You know the kids that are suppose to be your grandchildren that you love so dearly!!!! RIGHT!!!! The same kids that you do not see or call.

Your record is public and I did not put on here about you DIP. You're the dumbass that put your email address on here.

Her picture was given to me by someone else who received access to it, so if you are going to state things make sure you get it right.

This nonsense was done and over with awhile ago. I suppose being that you sit at home all day and have nothing to do this is your only entertainment.

Just as you did with Sheila, you are now making me your target. To bad for you I provide your son- who is embarrassed of you a wonderful family. Something you have failed to do. Keep making up your stories, you amuse me!

Your blogs are full of lies and nonsense and all the things you have stated on
here about me...were told to me, which is why I am once agin lower myself to you and responding. Your so beneath me....I do not even know why I bother!

Leave my family and even Sheila alone. Your a waste of space.

Date: February 04, 2009 08:58PM

And just to let you know, there are people on this web-site who will attack you without cause. You should have realized that if you research this site as you claimed to in one of your post!

Until I was notified of this, I did not write anything about you on here until now. So pat yourself on the back, you have again started another war. You are only hurting the very people you claim to care so much about....

Posted by: Kathy the troll ()
Date: February 04, 2009 09:00PM

Like I said before, Mark, Max, Janet, & whomever elses name your'e going to hide behind, It was a request to remove a photo. Didn't name names. Just mentioned that I had my accounts invaded. You dumbass. You told EVERYONE who you were ,with your rants. You are as low as it gets by publishing my name. Now I wish I hadn't bothered to NOT reveal YOURS.

Date: February 04, 2009 09:09PM

I do not know Mark, Max and Janet. If you continue, I am filing harrassment charges against you. I am done with this nonsense Kathy.

I NEVER invaded any of your accounts or said anything about you or your daughter on any site (here or myspace) like you claimed. The only reason anyone found out about the rift was from you and/or your daughter. I kept it between us...unlike you.

Posted by: What? ()
Date: February 04, 2009 09:36PM

It was mentioned that you published your email address on here-so I think it was actually you that published your own name. Duh!

Date: February 05, 2009 10:55AM

You posted your email adress under your original post blanch1229@aol making that very easy to find out your name and information. I do not like people like you who start shit. Dont take it personal "gandma." "A" seem to do a fine job countering your ridiculous ramblings.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.