HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Victory Lakes
Posted by: Milf Fan ()
Date: April 02, 2014 09:22AM

Wow..the kids and I had been going to the playground for awhile but because the weather was still cold not many others were there. Then yesterday's warmth brought out the smoking hot moms! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate them all - especially the one in the gym outfit of black spandex pants and neon top. I really hope you're a regular!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Victory Lakes
Posted by: milf ()
Date: April 08, 2014 05:07PM

Of course, VL has the hottest women in PW County.

Posted by: Bristow res ()
Date: April 08, 2014 05:18PM

why do you think that is? Why do the hot women live in VL instead of Braemar or other neighborhoods?

Posted by: Bristow res ()
Date: April 08, 2014 05:19PM

Or are all the women the same initially, but living in VL makes them hot?

Posted by: jackdaniels ()
Date: April 08, 2014 08:29PM

VL women run a lot and keep fitter than the surrounding neighborhoods from what I've seen. The active swingers lifestyle also encourages many to keep it much sexier than other women.

Posted by: Bristow Res ()
Date: April 08, 2014 09:18PM

Active swingers lifestyle? Who? When? Where?

Date: April 08, 2014 09:36PM

Bristow Res Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Active swingers lifestyle? Who? When? Where?

Yes, VL residents in Victory Lakes. ;-P

Date: April 08, 2014 09:45PM

Wow...I was completely unaware of the active swingers lifestyle in VL.

No one has ever asked me to join.

Date: April 09, 2014 01:17PM

Try working out more, get fit and hot then maybe you will notice some increased attention in your direction. You must get vetted before invited, it's not like just show up and your in, unlike some DC groups.

I assume you're male. The VL women are running and staying in prime shape, they expect no less of the males. Combovers don't fly, if you're balding consider hair transplants or go fully bald, some of the women like that look.

The main thing is privacy, if you look like a bloodhound in heat and like you have a big mouth and will brag to all your friends about your "new friends", then don't expect to get far. The husbands play a strong role in the vetting process, they aren't going to turnover their wives to you if you don't seem discreet, clean and mature.

Good luck & keep your eyes open. You might start seeing some signals if you have an idea of what to look for.

Date: April 09, 2014 05:35PM

So are you involved in this swinging scene, Jack?

Posted by: satisfy-you-asap ()
Date: April 20, 2014 12:22PM

hey jack i want to get in this swing club. where do you meet?

Date: April 21, 2014 07:24PM

You don't think we would hand over the keys to the kingdom on a public forum? If you live in the neighborhood keep your eyes peeled. Anyone that is physically up to par will be evaluated and given some innuendos. Since you're keen to what's the deal I'm sure you'll catch the drift and respond accordingly.

Posted by: soup ()
Date: April 24, 2014 05:11PM

Nah. VL girls are ugly. XPP

Posted by: JackDaniels ()
Date: April 25, 2014 04:53PM

I don't know about the girls but the women are quite succulent.

Date: May 02, 2014 11:14PM

I saw the original Milf that got me started on this post jogging down Sudley Manor today around 1500 hrs. So unbelievably hot! Get to the playground, woman!

Posted by: Brandi ()
Date: May 03, 2014 12:44PM

To all, Thanks for making our last event such a hit. Everyone had a great time.

We will meeting at the playground today at 4:30 pm to drop the children with the babysitting group. The Murrays are hosting tonight's event. If you need a babysitter, please call Annette ahead of time to make arrangements. Otherwise plan to meet at the clubhouse NLT 5pm. We will have large group tonight with many neecomers so it should be a lot of fun and some great action. BYOP.

Posted by: Milf luvah ()
Date: May 05, 2014 02:29PM

Milf Fan Wrote:
> Wow..the kids and I had been going to the
> playground for awhile but because the weather was
> still cold not many others were there. Then
> yesterday's warmth brought out the smoking hot
> moms! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate
> them all - especially the one in the gym outfit of
> black spandex pants and neon top. I really hope
> you're a regular!

Pics?

Posted by: Brandi ()
Date: May 05, 2014 03:57PM

Bad news everyone. What I thought was a simple urinary tract infection has actually turned out to be chlamydia. So I'm not going to be able to participate this Wednesday night.

If you too are experiencing a burning sensation when urinating, please see your doctor immediately and avoid further interaction with the group.

Posted by: menageA99 ()
Date: May 06, 2014 05:10PM

I have a rash in my buttcrack and the glory hole is swollen shut. What do I do now?

Posted by: Mrs. Murray ()
Date: May 08, 2014 09:46PM

I'm terribly sorry, Brandi. Apparently when Phil was on his business trip in Thailand last month, he spent his remaining Christmas bonus on some prostitutes. He didn't tell me anything about it until the other night when I noticed his semen was dark brown and smelled really bad. I'm sure glad I didn't swallow it! I've warned the other couples, but I don't know how to get a hold of those two homeless guys who joined us last weekend.

Posted by: StepfordJane ()
Date: May 12, 2014 07:01PM

If we can get a Dr. into the clique we can get him to prescribe meds. We could host the parties more often if there was less down time to heal.

I know not everyone in the group is okay with this, but I feel we need a signal for non group members. Maybe adjusting your bra in front of the men? Men you will need to adjust your crotch in front of the women. If you see the signal use the password buttercream and we'll know we're on the same page.

Date: June 03, 2014 10:06PM

Thank you to the gorgeous mom who rode up with her kids today! The work you put in makes your husband a lucky guy!

And to the pregnant Milf the other day - wow!

Posted by: Charlene ()
Date: June 06, 2014 02:55AM

How is everyone clearing up after that last debacle? Due to popular demand... This weekend is BDW! Everyone who brings one will get a bottle of champaigne! Tracey is hosting this time. Meet in the usual spot at the usual time. Hope you're all excited ;)

Posted by: VL ()
Date: June 24, 2014 03:39PM

Milf Fan Wrote:
> Wow..the kids and I had been going to the
> playground for awhile but because the weather was
> still cold not many others were there. Then
> yesterday's warmth brought out the smoking hot
> moms! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate
> them all - especially the one in the gym outfit of
> black spandex pants and neon top. I really hope
> you're a regular!

I'm curious who this Milf was...black spandex and neon top could be anyone...hair color? tall? short?
Who are the hottest Milfs in Victory Lakes? Give names or at least better descriptions than the clothes they happened to wear one day.

Posted by: urtoofunny ()
Date: October 21, 2014 03:46AM

VL is a hogpodge of butta face sluts. Piedmont and va oaks have the classy hotties....not the fugly sloppy std ridden swinger white trash like VL.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.