HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Michelle Battista and Julie Boyd
Posted by: jhuohunjk ()
Date: July 12, 2013 09:54PM

Michelle is the wife of Paul Battista the owner of Brothers Paving and Concrete Corp. She as been cheating on her moron husband for years, isn't that against there religion and not to mention there better than everyone else's family persona. Michelle and a close friend Julie Boyd have been taking "vacations" and "girls nights out" when they have been having orgies with multiple men all on there husbands dime. I don't even think there husbands know. What pathetic sluts but not saying that I wouldn't be interested.
Attachments:
1.zip
2.zip

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michelle Battista and Julie Boyd
Posted by: sammy1282 ()
Date: July 13, 2013 07:37PM

I hope this is not the Dumfries michelle battista. I went to school with her daughters if so.

Posted by: jhm254 ()
Date: August 11, 2013 01:03PM

I think they meant to say ms boyce in this post because I formally worked for joseph ruhren (jojo) the child molester and I personally saw these pictures of ms battista and ms boyce. I also heard the stories from the old manager about how they both slept with jojo and the alan shumaker together at the same time. supposedly they also shared ambien.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 12, 2013 08:14AM

BATTISTA ","PAUL "," ","046"," 3728","STONEWALL MANOR ","DR","TRIANGLE ","VA","08/09/2007","FAIL PAY FULL TIME & ATTENTION

Posted by: jhuohunjk ()
Date: August 31, 2013 10:53AM

Yes I did mean Julie Boyce sorry for the type-o but she is married to Shaun Boyce, mr Battistas business partner and apparently there wives have a business of there own where they are partners

Posted by: RonJon999 ()
Date: September 01, 2013 10:39PM

Yeah, its true. I banged her. Met her out at City Tavern a few weeks ago. Her pussy is so wet and she can suck like i have never been sucked before. My name isnt really ron by the way. i have to use a fake name because i am scared that her husband will find out.

remember - eatin aint cheatin.

Posted by: Hecht ()
Date: June 08, 2014 03:24PM

What is going on with their family. When I first met them they were very respected and now I'm only hearing negative. Between his daughters and his wife. Some "anti drug family". Ha. I'm sure Paul still walks around with his nose up too. I wonder if he knows about his wife's addiction and his daughters. Without even including the "naughty" ways of all them. Between cheating, sex toy parties at his house and sex before marriage is not part of their religion.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.