HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Arlington liberal dispshits did it: Homeless shelter approved
Posted by: Libturbs ()
Date: December 14, 2011 05:12PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arlington liberal dispshits did it: Homeless shelter approved
Posted by: Alpha Male ()
Date: January 07, 2012 07:57AM

I predict Arlington will start to look like DC in about 5 years. At least Fairfax is still conservative enough to keep most blacks, homeless people, and recovering drug addicts out of the county. Arlington? Not so much.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: January 13, 2012 09:33PM

There are plenty of homeless people in Fairfax if you know where to look. Fairfax has just gotten used to pretending they aren't there.

Posted by: Keepin' it White, brah... ()
Date: April 20, 2012 04:27PM

Great! Just what Ballston and the surrounding communities need, easier access for niggers and wandering vagrants. I can't wait until that Silver Line is finished and everyone in Reston is completely gobsmacked because it will no doubt look like a thunderstorm raining niggers just rolled through town. It may be the Silver Line, but it still connects to the Green Line, which, as we all know, goes straight to Africa via PG County.

Posted by: Wow really ()
Date: June 09, 2012 03:29PM

Are you kidding me here? People who buy in this neighborhood pay over 500k for a fkn 700sq ft condo for a reason. Every crime report in Arlington reads as follows:

African American assault, African american robbery, African american theft

We don't need anymore of these fkn animals in this area. I hate the bleeding hearts.

Posted by: JuanEstavez ()
Date: December 19, 2012 11:36PM

I don't know why you guys are bitching, diversity doesn't hurt. If you narrow minded racistas don't like African Americans, be my guest and move to China - you won't find any over there, and maybe it'll teach you a few things.

Let Ballston diversify.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 20, 2012 03:38AM

It's not racist to point out the facts.

Diversity DOES hurt if your culture includes violence and rape.

Posted by: blaketus ()
Date: December 20, 2012 09:31AM

Wow, I was just browsing this site and ran accross you pieces of trash. Move south where you belong, half-wits. NOVA thrives because of its diversity. But none of you morons would even see something like that through your simple-minded "hate-goggles". You are a dying breed and it can't happen fast enough.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 20, 2012 02:58PM

So why don't you and Juan get together and have a diversity fest?

Posted by: Josh P. ()
Date: December 21, 2012 07:47PM

Homelessness is not about diversity...4 out of 10 homeless individuals are non-hispanic whites. It's also not a liberal issue. The McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act was the first—and remains the only—major federal legislative response to homelessness. President Ronald Reagan signed the act into law in 1987.

Posted by: Long Timer ()
Date: February 01, 2013 05:32PM

Maybe they can put a halfway house for sex offenders on one side and a free clinic on the other. Just sayin'.

Posted by: Gerald ()
Date: May 15, 2013 07:59PM

Actually, in response to one of the posts here, there is a presence of blacks (Africans) in Asia, China included. I read somewhere that there are 50,000 Nigerians in Shanghai. I have also read (and have been told stories when I was in the respective Asian countries) of serious problems with the Africans and crime. I was told there's a tremendous problem with human and drug trafficking in the Phillipines - Phillipine women sold and used or tricked into being mules by the Nigerians. From what I'm told, that's why there's a strong anti-black feeling there. I also read something about the situation being similar in I believe it was Vietnam. And no, these was a standard report, not some nutcase webite.

But if there was ever an eye-opener, it was when my Kazakh girlfriend who works in a store and who had never interacted with black people before that point, blurted out one day how much she hated dealing with them, as co-workers and customers. She complained about how they were so aggressive and rude, and the men always seemed to be trying to pick her up. Shocking, I know.

Posted by: Keith Parry ()
Date: July 07, 2013 10:00AM

blaketus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, I was just browsing this site and ran accross
> you pieces of trash. Move south where you belong,
> half-wits. NOVA thrives because of its diversity.
> But none of you morons would even see something
> like that through your simple-minded
> "hate-goggles". You are a dying breed and it can't
> happen fast enough.

Posted by: Keith Parry ()
Date: July 07, 2013 10:33AM

Keith Parry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> blaketus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wow, I was just browsing this site and ran
> accross
> > you pieces of trash. Move south where you
> belong,
> > half-wits. NOVA thrives because of its
> diversity.
> > But none of you morons would even see something
> > like that through your simple-minded
> > "hate-goggles". You are a dying breed and it
> can't
> > happen fast enough.

Actually, No.
The reason NOVA thrives is because Defense and IT contractors who serve the federal gov't. look well to the lay of the land before continuing or locating facilities in the DC area.
These companies have real estate and logistics professionals as well as legal teams on their payroll who advise them where to locate. DC (which has "diversity") is rejected because of its predatory attitude toward big business, its' crumbling infrastructure, and its vast, unbroken chain of "diverse" political corruption.
Nova is the obvious choice.
Your tolerance goggles do no good for blind eyes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.