HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Arlington cops chasing a guy today at 4pm
Posted by: NOVA_Native ()
Date: June 06, 2011 10:51PM

I went to pick up my husband today at his office which is on the corner of N Randolph and N Fairfax streets. I was parked in the lot of the Webb Building (Carpool is on the right if you're in the lot facing N. Fairfax) and a black guy in a ripped gray or silver dress shirt and black pants ran through the lot and into the Carpool parking lot. Right behind him were 2 private security guards and one cop. We pulled out onto N. Fairfax and there were at least 6 cop cars all over N. Quincy St and more were coming. Cops were all over looking for this guy and we were wondering what was going on. Does anyone know? God knows you can't actually ASK a cop. I wonder if he actually did something really bad or if Arlington County is like Fairfax County where 20 cop cars and the police helicopter show up to bust a high school party. So, what's up, does anyone have any info? That guy ran right in front of my car (thank God I have concealed carry lol)!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arlington cops chasing a guy today at 4pm
Posted by: Palease ()
Date: June 07, 2011 05:19AM

Stop being so Nosey and go play with your conceal carry. I would love to see you articulate the usage of your weapon if you ever use it. Who cares if 20 or 30 or 40 cops show up...as long as the job gets done!!!

Posted by: NOVA_Native ()
Date: June 07, 2011 10:22AM

Oh Palease you are such a dick. Typical for this area though, where are you from, NY or NJ? You obviously missed the point of this whole freaking post, now I'll go play with my concealed carry if you go f*ck yourself. Deal?

Date: June 12, 2011 05:09AM

At Least my dick is big enough to fuck myself....be careful when you play with your concealed weapon, dont want it to get stuck in your garter belt or bra!!! For the record, I am from this area and I just get sick of people like you always thinkuing you deserve to know whats going on and why cops are doing their jobs..if you want to know so bad, go to the police academy and you wont have to carry concealed anymore, nosey biatch!!!

Date: June 12, 2011 05:10AM

At Least my dick is big enough to fuck myself....be careful when you play with your concealed weapon, dont want it to get stuck in your garter belt or bra!!! For the record, I am from this area and I just get sick of people like you always thinking you deserve to know whats going on and why cops are doing their jobs..if you want to know so bad, go to the police academy and you wont have to carry concealed anymore, nosey biatch!!!

Posted by: jdwalker ()
Date: June 28, 2011 10:31AM

Translation:

Palease is a cop himself or herself and resents actually having to be accountable to the citizenry, so comes on here to get away with acting like a power tripping dickhead.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 28, 2011 03:26PM

Gentleman! Lets have a rational discussion!
Give Officer Palease a donut , sit down and talk it out.

Posted by: fuck the police ()
Date: April 16, 2014 01:33AM

FUCK ARLINGTON POLICE

Posted by: Black guy in Ballston ()
Date: June 01, 2014 03:02PM

Why were were chasing him?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 01, 2014 08:16PM

Because he was running?

Posted by: Black guy in Ballston ()
Date: July 13, 2014 03:51PM

Black guy in Ballston... not allowed

Posted by: Cyanide ()
Date: September 29, 2014 08:53AM

So let me get this straight, if a black man is running on A-town he automatically is a suspect, GTFO, Rofl,lmao

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.