HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sleepys Mattresses Lee Hwy and Harrison St - Ever See Anyone In There?
Date: September 18, 2010 06:13PM

Yes, I know that mattress stores are one of our favorite subjects here on the Fairfax Underground forum and this is yet another mattress thread ;) However, have you ever seen anyone in this store? It's in the old Hollywood Video building. Every time I drive by there the place is always brightly lit up and full of mattresses but never a person in there to be seen. Just wonderin'

View Larger Map

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sleepys Mattresses Lee Hwy and Harrison St - Ever See Anyone In There?
Posted by: Not Sure ()
Date: September 20, 2010 09:31PM

I walk by there every other day and every person I see in there is always laying on a bed and even then there's usually only 1 or 2 people and one employee. Why the hell they thought it was a good place for a mattress store is beyond me.

Someone should start an arcade in there instead. Anybody willing to waste their money just for old times sake :)

Date: September 27, 2010 01:24PM

Went past the store yesterday afternoon and it was empty. However I could see a large screen TV on behind some room divider partitions at the back of the store. I think an arcade would be cool, plus how about a couple of slot car tracks :)

Posted by: dude in falls church ()
Date: May 15, 2011 09:29PM

Just found this forum. I bought my mattress there about a year ago. Seemed like there were a decent amount of people in there when I went. Employees were pretty cool too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.