HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cool homeless(?) guy who wears speedo
Posted by: speedoman ()
Date: July 15, 2016 09:19PM

A couple of times last year I would occasionally see this dude in nothing but a speedo standing outside of a CVS near Shirlington. He had a man bun too. He would chat up people who would sit in their cars (for whatever reason) in the CVS parking lot. My GF talked to him once when she went to the CVS and he turned out to be pretty well-mannered. He claimed that he just wanted someone to talk to, and quoted "Nobody likes attention these days." Last summer I was walking around in that same area and I saw him sitting on some random house's doorstep (I'm almost completely certain that it was not his house). He waved to me from across the street, so I waved back, and he smiled liked I had made his whole fucking day. I haven't seen him since, and I miss him.

Has anyone seen this guy? Or was he taken away by the police or something? He added a certain charm to Arlington that can't really be achieved by anyone else...

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.