HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Syrian refugees coming to Arlington?
Posted by: Wilpner ()
Date: March 03, 2016 04:09PM

Has anyone heard anything about the possibility of Syrian refugees being resettled in Arlington? I've heard rumors that the county was openly petitioning to get a couple families from Syria to resettle here in Arlington. I'm not for or against it really as long as they are properly vetted. I was just curious if anyone else has heard anything about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Syrian refugees coming to Arlington?
Posted by: There's one ()
Date: March 07, 2016 02:51AM

Yes, it is true.
One of them has just moved into the building next to me.

Posted by: Todd ()
Date: April 05, 2016 08:35PM

It is completely impossible to vette them, numb nuts. Even the FBI Director has said as much.

Posted by: moderate-Snope ()
Date: April 07, 2016 11:12PM

Can confirm some families have been granted entry to the country and Arlington in particular. I Work in a county facility that takes them in to screen them for diseases and other ailments. Despite what you may have heard, some of them, in fact many of them have proper paperwork. Before the civil war there, Syria was actually a very developed and progressive city compared to some of the other shit holes in the region. Many of those fleeing come from middle class families and have advanced medical and technical degrees. They are coming here to get AWAY from all the none sense going on in Syria, not to import it here. They are actually pretty decent and reasonable people who just want to protect their families. Many I spoke to actually plan on returning if/when the fighting stops and aspire to rebuild the country.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:59AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2016 11:00AM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: JBWB ()
Date: April 30, 2016 10:00AM

I lived in Arlington for 30 years, moved back to my roots in another part of the state. Arlington loves to welcome immigrants, some make a good contribution to our country and some don't, Arlington likes the ones that don't. Too many illegals and now this.

I met someone visiting from Denmark, she told me of the problems they have caused in her country, same thing from another person from Germany.

To the women in Arlington be careful, they have been attacking women. Good luck to you.

Posted by: SWARMOFREFUGEESCOMING ()
Date: May 03, 2016 10:34PM

http://www.americanfreepress.net/Issue_fronts/Issue_17_18_AFP_2016_FP.pdf

"THOUSANDS MORE COMING " Local news exposes plan to resettle throngs of refugees in U.S. by John Friend, vol. xvi, no 17/18, April 25/May 2 2016, "American Free Fress"

Posted by: daughterfucker ()
Date: May 05, 2016 03:58PM

Please send me a couple 12YO girls.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.