HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gunston Middle School
Posted by: Concerned Parents ()
Date: August 02, 2015 12:30PM

I've heard that Gunston Middle school students don't get suspended for fist fights. How can this be true?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gunston Middle School
Posted by: Not so concerned parent ()
Date: August 03, 2015 03:47PM

I don't know. Why don't the worthless SUV driving soccer moms who whine about everything get thrown in jail for recklessly and needlessly driving SUVs? Seriously, go take your stupidity to the outer suburbs.

Posted by: Gerri Ingolia ()
Date: September 04, 2015 04:32PM

No one gets suspended from Arlington schools if it can possibly be avoided. This is so the stats will look good.

Posted by: ArlingtonDad ()
Date: October 18, 2015 01:08PM

I know one boy was given an in school suspension at Gunston a little more than a week ago for slapping a fellow student. Suspensions are not something Gunston shies away from.

Granted, Kenmore seems to have more of a bullying problem than Gunston at the moment - that's new over the last three years. Perhaps a Kenmore parent can chime in about whether that middle school does in school or out of school suspensions at all.

Posted by: Gunston Survivor ()
Date: August 08, 2016 12:58PM

Shit, I punched a kid at gunston and all I got was one day of after school suspension. They don't do shit to kids there if theyre white.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.