HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
RHEE MCDONALDS HIRES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Posted by: insight ()
Date: December 01, 2012 12:50AM

Rhee McDonalds, franchise owner of five McDONALDS, three in Arlington, Va. And two in DC, his main one being on George Mason Drive and Wilson Blvd., employs almost exclusively, illegal immigrants. He has, at any given time, over 120 employees on payroll, all hired up and trained thru the above site given, with usually over 112 of them being illegally in and then illegally employed by Mr. Rhee. Most of them being LATINOS or Hispanics, if you will. The problem is wantonly rampid. Mr. RHEE actionably has no respect for this countries laws nor the people in it, all together.
And being a multi-millionare McD's franchise owner for many years, he knows very well he is illegally hiring and patrolling illegal immigrants and continues to do so to this day.
And even worse, the government, the IRS, the Va. State Revenue, taxation dept. knows very well about this and is doing nothing to correct it. All at the demise of the citizens and legal immigrants. Yes. The legal immigrants that painstakingly enter the country proper, respectful to all are being punished by this routine.
And Mr. Rhee is just a chip off the mountain of employers doing this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RHEE MCDONALDS HIRES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Posted by: peter71 ()
Date: March 16, 2014 08:44PM

I hate that guy! I go to some of those joints and they always get my order wrong. I ask for a number 3 and they have no clue. I have to now say tres, WTF! This is America, I shouldn't have to learn Spanish. Then I get the 10piece nuggets and they only give me one dipping sauce packet. Geez, obviously it need two packets.

When that guy dies I hope he doesn't get his 72 virgins for pulling this crap!!!!!!!!!

Re: RHEE MCDONALDS HIRES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Posted by: JEWCEY ()
Date: April 15, 2014 02:17PM

you're all idiots. clearly a 10 piece chicken nuggets requires at least 3 sauce packets, and at least 2 different types of sauce. one does not simply dip one nugget in one sauce. one must first cloak the nugget in one sauce before finally cloaking it in a second sauce. logically speaking, 4 sauce packets would be ideal, as you could then promote 2 of each sauce equally.

don't even start with me on the 20 piece nuggets.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.