HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DON'T USE Countryside Florist!
Posted by: PFguy ()
Date: February 10, 2012 12:42PM

Walked in to order a boutenniere and corsage for the father/daughter dance. After quite some time, a guy came to talk to me, and said the order seemed ok, but the manager needed to approve it. The manager soon came to the front, and rudely asked what I wanted, and what it was for. She then said she didn't have time for it, and that I should get it at Safeway. I asked if I was hearing her correctly, that she didn't want my business, to which she replied, "I don't have time for that, I need to get ready for Valentine's Day" and walked away. UNBELIEVABLE. I have heard that everyone has some kind of complaint about this place (i.e. less-than-fresh flowers in arrangements, failure to deliver without notice, etc.) It is said that the only way she stays in business is because 80% of her business is via the internet or national flower delivery service. So, save yourself money and grief, and DO NOT PATRONIZE this HORRIBLE person's store!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DON'T USE Countryside Florist!
Posted by: Baby's Breath ()
Date: February 15, 2012 06:53PM

Service complaint must have been a one-off. No additional service issues reported for recent and busy Valentine's Day floral services from this establishment.

This topic is closed.

Re: DON'T USE Countryside Florist!
Posted by: BouquetbyBitch! ()
Date: February 16, 2012 11:01AM

NOT a one-off! Had similar experience. That woman is the most rude, dismissive, obnoxious service person I've encountered in any field! She can't be bothered with walk-in business. My mother sent flowers to a sick friend, and they didn't arrive until 2 days later, and were wilted! I wish there was a way to alert the FTD, 1800 flowers, teleflora people about this horrible provider!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.