HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Delgaudio Can't Handle Public Comment
Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: June 03, 2010 11:35PM

Eugene Delguadio, president of a special interest group called "Public Advocate" posts his own propaganda on YouTube, but does not want to hear the public's reaction. Delgaudio, who claims to be a Reagan Republican, has disabled public comment on his YouTube video "Public Advocate Urges Congress to Oppose Special Gay Rights." Do today's Republicans and Tea Party members believe in censoring all public comment if you're afraid there might be some dissent? Interesting behavior for somebody who is also an elected representative on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Delgaudio Can't Handle Public Comment
Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: June 04, 2010 01:33PM

They just want to play Fox News make-believe on youtube. Disabling comments is the closest, easiest thing they can get to spewing opinion without getting called on it.

Posted by: Bubba Klinton ()
Date: July 26, 2010 01:10AM

I'm sure he disables comments so it doesn't degrade into the awful stuff we read on this list.

I'm also sure he doesn't have time to police it as busy as he is providing constituent services.

Eugene takes good care of his District.

Posted by: Slick Rick ()
Date: July 26, 2010 11:34AM

Here's a recent quote from the illustrious leader, Eugene Delgaudio - need I say more:

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2010/07/phoboquotable-eugene-delgaudio.html

"It was truly a sight to sicken the soul. Thousands of men in bright neon bikinis hanging all over each other. Groups of men and women -- it was hard to tell the difference sometimes -- acting out their homosexual lusts in defiance of all standards of decency and morality. There were tens of thousands of them flooding the streets. Throngs of 'gay rights' radicals rallied all over our Nation's Capitol. Tourists had to rush to shield their children from the depraved displays of near nudity.

"Radical Homosexuals are everywhere, rallying constantly, it seems, demanding some new "special" right. They are in the newspapers, radio, television, confronting Christian values in the churches, in our schools ... and they seem to have a thousand front groups. And now that they've passed Thought Control, any and all opposition to their public indecency can be squashed as just another hate crime. You see, the Radical Homosexuals' strategy is to move us from shock to indifference to fear, to desensitize us to their perversion and then make us fear their wrath. And it's working on too many Americans. After the pain of blisters your hands will eventually develop a callus. That's what the Radical Homosexuals are doing to our hearts."

Posted by: Long-time Sterling Resident ()
Date: July 27, 2010 06:12PM

Bubba Klinton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure he disables comments so it doesn't
> degrade into the awful stuff we read on this
> list.
>
> I'm also sure he doesn't have time to police it as
> busy as he is providing constituent services.
>
> Eugene takes good care of his District.

I'm glad you think so Bubba. I have been a resident of Sterling Park for over 20 years and I don't feel at all that he takes good care of his District. He's a joke and I, for one, am embarrassed every time this narrow-minded fool opens his mouth.

Posted by: Black Panther ()
Date: April 22, 2011 03:21PM

truling f@ckin amazing isnt?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.