HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dumbest Loudoun Crimes (remember any?)
Posted by: Needs Help ()
Date: April 15, 2010 12:56PM

Hey guys, I'm a journalist in the area and am compiling a 'fun' piece on the top 5 or 10 most 'boneheaded' crimes in the Loudoun County area. They can span back to whenever, was just seeing if I could enlist any of your help to track some down.

Best one I have so far is a would-be robber who entered a bank and demanded cash, but two tellers convinced him that the bank didn't have any money. He believed them, left, and was arrested days later.

Do you guys remember hearing about any crazy crimes? Whether someone was drunk or such and did something laughable, or what have you. I'm pretty open to hearing other ideas. Working with the police on this as well, but there's been some resistance (for obvious reasons).

Thanks fellas!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dumbest Loudoun Crimes (remember any?)
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 16, 2010 09:39PM

Remember the time that "journalist" tried to do a piece on dumb crimes in Loudoun County? What an idiot!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.