HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
phone scammers at the loudoun county jail
Posted by: 6TwTh ()
Date: August 18, 2016 05:10PM

Anyone getting phone spam/scam calls from this number at the jail?

Spam/scam number 571-420-0919--appears to be coming from the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center jail. Phone calls repeatedly to unknown recipients from his phone--some sort of scam. Phone traced to CTL Global tel link, which gives inmates unlimited phone calls to ???anybody and everybody for nothing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: phone scammers at the loudoun county jail
Posted by: Realdealtalked ()
Date: September 08, 2016 07:55PM

The only phone scam at the jail is the actual jail. $1.75 for a fifteen minute local call? ! And God forbid you have to call a 540, 202, or 301 number or something. Those dickless bastards hustle the shit out of people locked up. Physical and sexual abuse, no food, harassment by the deputies, being treated like an animal. And one of the few respites, a phone call home to talk to your family for a miniscule fifteen minutes is damn near two bucks. Freed our sons and daughters from the grip of tyranny and oppression! "...damn phone calls so expensive can't even call the old lady" - Mr Baiber

Posted by: Walking Boss ()
Date: September 09, 2016 09:35AM

Don't be a fucking criminal and you don't have to worry about how you get treated in jail. Dumbass.

Posted by: Walking loss ()
Date: September 09, 2016 02:56PM

A person can be incarcerated WITHOUT being found guilty. The only way to get out is to pay bail. That's just legal kidnapping. The dumbass has to be you and people like you who blindly obey. You support your local gang only you call them the police. You're retarded. In a society run by criminals, what are your so-called criminals? You worship your devils with badges. I'll be over here being right and laughing at your pathetic stupid ass

Date: September 09, 2016 07:53PM

You need to get your mind right boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CBqjZX6FjE

Posted by: Talking floss ()
Date: September 10, 2016 11:49AM

My mind is just fine, chica. My eyes are open. How's the view down there on your knees? I feel sorry for your mother. Kill yourself

Date: September 10, 2016 04:53PM

Let's get off mom's since I just got off yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdeS1vJNgpg

Posted by: Justwow ()
Date: September 10, 2016 09:28PM

Wow, cutting. I've never heard that before. Tell me another, little girl. This is the intelligence of a copsucker, folks. You'd have to have a juvenile mind to think pigs are the good guys. Why don't you go suck off some more of your heros, the uniformed criminals? Don't forget to play with the balls. But a seasoned dick licker like you knows that, don't you?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.