HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
No entry into school today
Posted by: Following Rules ()
Date: April 08, 2016 10:34AM

My daughter was a minute late to school this morning. She was denied access because she didn't have a Dominion High School I.D, even though she is a sophomore. Had another student not come through the door she would have been left outside in the cold. Is this now the thing, am I missing something. Shes not familiar with an "ID" so this is stumping me. I advised her to speak to someone in the main office which was actually the principal and he said "I'm certain you got one". Left it at that, she then got a tardy slip and went to class. Why was there no instruction as to obtaining a ID? I will be going to the school today and finding out how but anyone else gone through this? I don't recall a letter, email about this going into affect. She has been late before and never has this happened. What am I missing?

Following Rules....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No entry into school today
Posted by: Ferris Beuller ()
Date: April 08, 2016 11:53AM

Don't be fucking late. Quit acting like your/her time is more important than everyone else's.

Re: No entry into school today
Posted by: HelicopterParent ()
Date: April 08, 2016 05:47PM

Much has changed since I've last been in a LCPS.

But like the above poster said, how about addressing your child's tardiness?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.