HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Men's Baseball Team looking for players
Posted by: Matt30 ()
Date: February 24, 2016 05:44PM

Immediately looking for some new baseball players for the 2016 season. We have a couple practices coming up over the next 4 or 5 weeks and we have a few spots we need to fill. Here is a little about our league and our team...

League:
Metal Bat/BBCoR (can use wood, but why?)
Competitive league and in the most competitive division
Mainly play on Sundays. A couple weeknight games
Games are played mostly in Loudoun and a few games in Fairfax
There are league and uniform costs

Team:
Looking for guys 23-35
Main need is PITCHERS
Couldn't hurt to have another good catcher too
IF/Utility with good bat needed
We lost a few guys to moves...looking to fill about 6 spots
We have a lot of fun and we have a good group of guys, but we're not the kind of team or league that needs guys with little experience...we do play competitive and we play to win. We have a couple former minor-leaguers and a few former college players on our team. The rest were very good varsity HS and summer league players. This is Baseball...if you ask "is it fast pitch"...don't bother responding, this isn't for you.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me with your level of interest and positions played as well as most recent baseball experience, and I can fill you in on all the information regarding the team, the league, the level of competition and everything else you'd need to know. If you don't think this is for you, but know someone who wants to play, pass this along to them. We have spots to fill and I need to finalize the roster ASAP...season starts in just over a month. Hope to hear from some good ballplayers soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Men's Baseball Team looking for players
Posted by: Haysus ()
Date: March 05, 2016 03:16AM

Can you handle my big 12 incher?

Re: Men's Baseball Team looking for players
Posted by: 6LuPY ()
Date: March 05, 2016 07:27AM

Do I have to have my own glove?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.