HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LeesburgWhoresRightHere
Posted by: WatchOutForThatShit ()
Date: December 23, 2015 12:24PM

Hey Leesburg my name is Nicole Rene Robinson, you can call me Nikki
Are you looking to get your dick serviced (FYI I prefer my dicks dirty and I don't touch the white ones--black and yellow ONLY please). I don't fuck for money, just drugs. I live in the heart of Leesburg with my friends (don't worry they're strung out whores too-so if you get tired of my filthy box there's plenty more in the next room. I'm wanted by the police... But I really want to spread my STDs across loudoun before they catch me bc the jail will make me treat them!! Atleast treat the treatable ones... Thank sweet baby Jesus that my herpes and warts are her to stay. I will certainly miss the others--but those don't take long to catch. As far as payment for my services-i accept crack rocks and H (clean needle not necessary-as I probably already have AIDS). But I have to wait til Loudoun catches me to find out for sure. My whore house is located in South Street (SE)... Just look for the trap house, with house numbers being with the number 2...oh... And finishing with 7. Please stop on by and don't forget my drugs!! I have zero self respect... So cock slap me as hard as you want... I'm limited on brain matter so I don't feel pain. Looking forward to taking as many dirty darky dicks that I can fit into my orfices! PS I had one of my more educated friends write this for me bc I dropped out freshman year of HS so I could start popping out babies!! I have 3!! Oh but don't worry I abandoned them a long time ago so you won't have to worry about hearing those little fuckers crying. I dropped them off at daycare never to return bc i was tired of spending my money on those worthless brats instead of my drugs! Come on by fellas... You don't need to wrap it son, STDs are fun. I live for them almost as much as I life for crack... Almost! Love--Nikki!! PS: Can't wait to take your dicks and show y'all what you've been missing you whole life!! Venereal diseases!! Don't worry I've got plenty to share!! Of and if I'm not home you can call my bitch Chante Menafee She'll make an appt for you. I can't do my own dirty work so I have this stupid cunt do it for me... Lol. Take care!! Can't wait to swap fluids with ya!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LeesburgWhoresRightHere
Posted by: Homie up da street ()
Date: December 23, 2015 01:12PM

Wow... This is fuking hilarious!! I know this nasty bitch! You can find her on back page 2!!

have fun wif dat!

Posted by: Marissa ()
Date: December 23, 2015 02:14PM

Chante's phone number is 571.246.0706 have at it fellas!

Posted by: Bahahaha ()
Date: December 23, 2015 02:43PM

Lol 207 South St SE Leesburg is gonna need to be condemned and burned to the ground after those dirty bitches get their new handcuff jewelry!! Fucking nasty as fuck! Loudoun is gonna have to make an STD pod just for em'. OP thanks for the laugh, this is GREAT!!

Posted by: Family friend (concerned)!! ()
Date: December 23, 2015 07:11PM

If your interested in seeing her BACKPAGE account-Google this phone number 571.510.2067

I can't stand this bitch - does nothing but spread her disease thru our county! What a shame her parents are SUCH GOOD PEOPLE and they've tried to help her so many times. I feel so bad for them.

She's wanted but using her sister ID every time she has contact with the police so they don't see her warrants and let her go. She needs to go back to jail-please LCSO get this girl OFF the streets!! Before anyone else catches her filth!!

Posted by: EvenBetter ()
Date: December 23, 2015 07:46PM

I tapped that last week... Triple wrapped. Probably the most beat to fuck Pussy I've ever seen... Seriously I could fit my whole upper body in there and she's only 22!! I've fucked some busted bitches--but she will go down in my history books for by far the most busted shit I've ever seen... Almost made me want to quit drinking. I'm so ashamed of myself...
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: MessedUp ()
Date: December 23, 2015 08:18PM

This is messed up!

Posted by: NopeNopeNope ()
Date: December 23, 2015 10:52PM

What?? People pay for that! I'm calling bullshit right now.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: January 01, 2016 08:35PM

She wouldn't go to the prom with the OP? I smell butthurt.

Posted by: dontbeadouche ()
Date: January 03, 2016 01:22PM

Fuck all you I'll pay for those girls and have them as my wives. Let's play

Posted by: 45ersd ()
Date: May 16, 2020 12:13AM

I've been looking for this exact thread for three years. I wonder what happened to her?

Posted by: updaTEcrakhead101 ()
Date: September 11, 2020 08:03AM

Posted by: Grout 28 ()
Date: September 11, 2020 01:12PM

coal burner

Posted by: sdxz ()
Date: December 02, 2020 01:22AM

I went to that address but couldn't find her. Where is she?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.