HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Leesburg PD?!
Posted by: detade ()
Date: October 24, 2014 11:45AM

I keep getting calls from “Officer X of the Leesburg PD” saying he would “Like to have a chat” with me about my behavior.

So I called back, nobody has that name, and they think it is another guy. I left a message 3 weeks ago.

I keep getting these calls, and I go to my local police department, and they refused to call and find out what the problem is. My lawyer keeps calling and no response. My local Magistrate does nothing, and nobody cares.

2 weeks ago, I get more calls. This time same guy saying he is going to have me arrested, and I need to turn myself in. Again Lawyer and I call, nobody knows anything. But I had a call from someone who is stalking me RIGHT before the calls started again. Local cop calls to see if there really are any cases or warrants, there are none, and nobody cares.

Last week, the Officer we left a message with, calls says it was not him who called; he has been out of the office for over a month. Magistrate still does not care.

Now I am getting more calls of some guy impersonating a cop to harass me. At what point does anyone care that someone is claiming to be a cop?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Leesburg PD?!
Posted by: vKpvL ()
Date: October 24, 2014 01:49PM

bullshit

Posted by: You've Got a Friend ()
Date: October 25, 2014 09:38PM

detade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I keep getting calls from “Officer X of the
> Leesburg PD” saying he would “Like to have a
> chat” with me about my behavior.
>
> So I called back, nobody has that name, and they
> think it is another guy. I left a message 3 weeks
> ago.
>
> I keep getting these calls, and I go to my local
> police department, and they refused to call and
> find out what the problem is. My lawyer keeps
> calling and no response. My local Magistrate does
> nothing, and nobody cares.
>
> 2 weeks ago, I get more calls. This time same guy
> saying he is going to have me arrested, and I need
> to turn myself in. Again Lawyer and I call,
> nobody knows anything. But I had a call from
> someone who is stalking me RIGHT before the calls
> started again. Local cop calls to see if there
> really are any cases or warrants, there are none,
> and nobody cares.
>
> Last week, the Officer we left a message with,
> calls says it was not him who called; he has been
> out of the office for over a month. Magistrate
> still does not care.
>
> Now I am getting more calls of some guy
> impersonating a cop to harass me. At what point
> does anyone care that someone is claiming to be a
> cop?

I care. Do you need a hug? Bwahahahhahahaha

Posted by: afhsb ()
Date: October 27, 2014 11:21AM

Can't remember the fake email I used to make the account;-)

Not sure why you think this is BS, it is sadly true.

My issue is that it only means 1 or 2 things.

Either an ACTUAL police officer is wasting taxpayers money to harass me, and should not be allowed to abuse his authority

or

My stalker is violating his restraining order and pretending to be a police officer.

Both are criminal behaviors which should be dealt with. I’m mostly shocked that nobody seems to care someone is trying to play cop!

What tipped me off that the call was BS is that I was trying to remember the past time I had even been in Loudon County or Leesburg, and it has been like 4-5 years.

I am not whining, just wondering if there is a way other than what me and my lawyer are being told, to get this taken care of.

We keep being told we have to pay money but, as it is a criminal behavior. I should not have to pay money to report that a crime is being committed against me!

Posted by: SRRes ()
Date: October 27, 2014 01:15PM

there's a third possibility: there have been a rash of phone scammers in Loudoun, pretending to be police. You may be a victim of a phone scam. Try calling the Sheriff's dept instead of the Leesburg police.

Posted by: HeKnowsYourAlone... ()
Date: October 27, 2014 02:10PM

Does the caller ID show that the phone call is coming from the police department?

Posted by: 4h4LY ()
Date: October 27, 2014 07:38PM

"other than what me and my lawyer "

pffffffffffft!

anyone with a lawyer would not be crying on ffu

Posted by: MEMEMEME ()
Date: October 28, 2014 10:56AM

You my dear are ignorant. A Lawyer cannot make a cop file a report, and seek a warrant or start an investigation.

A lawyer can only go to the Magistrate and pay to file a report for me, help me investigate on my own, and so on. All that costs money. The cop should do it for free. Because someone is acting like a cop, which is a criminal act!

A VICTOM of a criminal act should not be charged to report and have it investigated! It is not whining, it is standing up for what is right! This is the US, not the Ukraine. I should not have to pay for a criminal act to be investigated.

Any rational human being would think that someone pretending to be a cop is a problem. People have done crazy shit thinking they are speaking to cops. Murders, rapists, identity thieves, and con-artists do it all the time. Why? Because people freak out and do whatever the “cop” tells them.

Thank God I am not a mindless idiot who would do something stupid like give money or let a cop touch me. But there is a great deal of idiots who would. And someone impersonating a cop, is only up to no good. Hell, I actually cursed out a cop, who then touched me, and I beat the crap out of him.

Yep they arrested me, but they threw out the case when I was in court and explained what the cop did. I would do it again in a heartbeat if another cop tried the same thing. He pulled me over when he was off duty to show off for his kid, he opened my car door and then told me to get out of my car. I called 911 and he grabbed my phone. So I went a little crazy on his ass. But that is another story, which has nothing to do with this…

As for the caller ID. It shows as Unknown most of the time. Like I said one time it had my stalker’s number (so a break of the protective order) but the message was not left that time. Went to the local PD they said the call “could have been an accident”.

Once the caller I showed a number that was close to the Leesburg PD number, but then it was 1 number off and not a working number.

I did call Leesburg PD and Loudon Co Sheriff (The one at Dulles Town Center). They both told me to go to my local PD. The local PD could care less.

I did have a co-worker who is from Leesburg, and she got the call saying it was the Leesburg PD and they needed her to pay a fine or they would send police to arrest her.

They cared about that. They sent a local cop to the office and were on the phone with Leesburg PD ASAP. But mine they are all “Who cares whatever”

Posted by: MUMUMUMUMU ()
Date: October 28, 2014 09:08PM

I suggest you contact a mental health practitioner because you seriously sound like your paranoid.

But you're right, no one cares.

Posted by: say what now... ()
Date: October 28, 2014 11:38PM

How is someone paranoid when they have a restraining order against someone and they have messages from someone claiming to be a police officer?

Do you know what paranoia is? Because if it happened, then they aren't paranoid!

Something had to have happened or they would not have a restraining order to begin with!

OP: I think someone is messing with you, but you're right something is not kosher there. I know in Prince William you can contact the sheriff's office to report an officer complaint. Should be the same in Leesburg.

Posted by: Jonathan Wickerson ()
Date: October 28, 2014 11:49PM

That is what happens when you mess with John Wick.

Posted by: ?1!? ()
Date: October 29, 2014 11:58AM

You're her Stalker? She (I am assuming gender) killed your dog now your gonna kill her?

Posted by: Whack A Doodle ()
Date: October 29, 2014 06:01PM

Wow, this is like a window into someone's delirium. It's as good as a reality show. Please, keep posting your wacky rantings.

Posted by: I like Poop ()
Date: October 30, 2014 05:38PM

What I really like to do is get a girl to poop in my mouth, preferably when her stool is soft and mushy!

Posted by: Silesia ()
Date: November 18, 2014 12:46PM

You need to start a log of all these harrassing phone calls. If you have caller ID, write down the numbershowing up, the time of day they are calling, and the dates of each call. Notify your phone company that you intend to file charges and how to properly get all these calls traced and documented by the phone company. Do this for one month or longer, or six months would provide an awesome detailed picture of what your harrasser is doing. The phone company will have to get involved to collect the call data that will match that of your log. Then they have to determine who the source of the calls is. Your lawyer then gets involved, and the court will have to issue a court order for the info from the phone company. Once the person making the calls gets identifgied you and the lawyer can press charges and take them to court under the laws against phone harrassment.

Posted by: krerub ()
Date: November 19, 2014 12:26PM

Silesia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You need to start a log of all these harrassing
> phone calls. If you have caller ID, write down
> the numbershowing up, the time of day they are
> calling, and the dates of each call. Notify your
> phone company that you intend to file charges and
> how to properly get all these calls traced and
> documented by the phone company. Do this for one
> month or longer, or six months would provide an
> awesome detailed picture of what your harrasser is
> doing. The phone company will have to get
> involved to collect the call data that will match
> that of your log. Then they have to determine who
> the source of the calls is. Your lawyer then gets
> involved, and the court will have to issue a court
> order for the info from the phone company. Once
> the person making the calls gets identifgied you
> and the lawyer can press charges and take them to
> court under the laws against phone harrassment.

What I just happend to check back on this thread.

What the person did not realize is that the number they are calling is a Google voice number, so ALL of the calls and VM (Even the ones left on my phone) are logged, ene if they try to spoof it, it shows with the guy's cell!

We already haev a court date for the guy breaking the restraining order.

I am just astounded that the PD did not care! They were all you know it's not a cop so no big deal! Compleatly crazy. He acyulay called me again today, which is what made me think to check here again.

Posted by: Plato ()
Date: January 31, 2015 08:40PM

The police would never be allowed to call you like this. They could come to your house and show you their badge and ID and REQUEST that you talk with them, but you could decline to do so. If there was something they wanted to pursue, they would have to get a subpoena or arrest you.

This is someone impersonating a police officer. They could try to set up a meeting spot or to just meet you out front in a car and then beat you, rob you, kidnap you, force you to go to an ATM, if a girl, rape you, etc. You should record the phone number when a call comes in, if you have a recording device, record them, and then turn this all into the police. You might save someone else from a very bad experience.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.