HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SHERRIFF's DEPT. GONE FASCIST!
Posted by: SHERRIFF's DEPT. GONE FASCIST! ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:37AM

Attending several general district court sessions in Leesburg, it is quite clear that the Loudon County Sherriff's Office has gone FASCIST! Example after example, what is clearly certain officer's bald faced lying under oath to any given judge to make falsified charges 'stick' against innocent people.Too many cases come forward depicting this is fact, not fiction. Anyone with the slightest correct intuitiveness could and would see this as obvious. Entire cases arising out of assumption, allegation, accusation with nothing at all to back these falshoods up with. In many instances, blatent ignorance to mandate in state law, in which can not be 'over ridden' in local laws. The Board of Governer's , for example, have recently 'cracked down' on pedestrian activitycounty wide, justifying it with nonsense about if one gets injured by a motor vehicle operator, somehow the county can be sued over it, when the real problem is the out of control driving habits of the motor vehicle operator's through out the region combined with the, what is clearly deliberate, gross negligence of the patrolling officer's on duty to do their jobs, pull these motor vehicle operator's over and ticket them regularly. Instead, the regular 'on duty' officer's are looking for anything and everything else to do BUT this 'core' duty of their's. Like, instead, HARASS AND TICKET PEDESTRIANS! This, SPECIFICALLY, overrides state mandated guidelines/LAW. A pedestrian, factually, is never any, in the slightest, a threat to injure or kill anyonr in a motor vehicle. The problem here is that the MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR is the only threatbetween the two. Only a pig headed fascist thinking MORON would even try to depict otherwise! Of course, we all know, AGAINST YOUR SWORN OATH TO YOUR POSITION, THE REAL REASON. YOU. ARE HARASSING THE PEDESTRIAN. IS ALL ABOUT THE OVERTIME, YOU DEVIATE. FROM. DOING. YOUR. JOB. FOREVER. PUSHING. THE. MOTOR. VEHICLE. TRAFFIC. PROBLEM. ISSUE. INTO. THE. OVERTIME. EQUATE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SHERRIFF's DEPT. GONE FASCIST!
Posted by: GROSS NEGLIGENCE! ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:56AM

Forever seeing what are supposed to be patrolling Sherriff's. Deputy's/officer's. Sitting in pairs in strip mall parking lot's county-wide. Lolligagging in GROSS NEGLIGENCE, instead of regularly pulling over the very many , highly aggressive MOTORIZED VEHICLE OPERATOR'S driving around all over threatening the life and limb of other driver's, pedestrians, even the Sherriff's officer's themselves, at times. While the traffic issue every day gets worse and worse. What is the motive for such gross negligence and how much is this costing the taxoayer and citizen? And then, there the sirenes go again. Emergency vehicle dispatching out to another MOTORIZED VEHICLE OPERATOR CAUSED ACCIDENT. AwNOTHER INJURY. DEATH. And what does officer NAZI KAZIKOWSKI do? Instead of properly doing his duty? Goes and harasses a poor pedestrian with inuendo, falsehooded allegation, accusation with a FASCIST attitude instead of responsibly doing his job and focusingon the REAL danger. The Aggressive Automobile Driver. The Under The Influence. Ones!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:40PM

Many asshole pedestrians deserve to be ticketed and harrased, count yourself among them.

Look on the bright side, you're obviously not too bright, you're probably going to get run over soon, then we'll all feel better.

Posted by: JMan868 ()
Date: July 20, 2013 04:10PM

What an ironic post. First I would point out that Loudoun hires mostly aggressive, former military, some who have seen action in Iraq or Afghanistan, some who are certainly PTSD, some who look like they are on steroids and most who are just assholes on a daily basis. I have been in the presence of said assholes on a few occasions. It does not stop with the cops. The C.A.'s at the courthouse are only interested in putting as many notches on their belt, in the way of convictions, as they can. Rightly, most warranted and like it or not, some innocent. Fact. LCSO has itself said it needs to reel in it's officers. Two recent examples being Scalzo getting busted for a DUI and DeGroot being arrested, charged, and even held without bail in the very jail he worked in, for domestic assault. Lets not forget to mention the liberal judges on the bench who preside over the lying pigs, the C.A.'s looking to expand their resumes all the while handing down sentences based on no evidence, simply someones testimony. Fuck Loudoun, it's cops, it's judges, it's system of law enforcemnt, the way it protects it's own, the C.A.'s like K. K., who threaten charges against a person any way she can, and even these sleazy lawyers who all know each other, take your money and then go have lunch with opposing counsel so they can talk about how to keep their clients on the hook for more money while they pseudo battle it out against each other in court. FUCK YOU LOUDOUN COUNTY VIRGINIA!!!!

Posted by: 868NAMJ ()
Date: July 26, 2013 11:02PM

Intellectual insight, truthfully, is so gracefully rewarding. Thank you, kindly, jman 868! And would you have any proper input regarding Sherriff's Deputy 'NAZI' KAZIKOWSKI? THIS one, an ex- marine, is shaming the entire Marine Core with his lying, fascist pig style of practicing his police duty's. I have seen him in action, in court, and it is clearly this: Officer KAZIKOWSKI IS falsly charging innocent people and LYING to the judge about it to get his FALSE CHARGES 'stick'. He SHAMES the ENTIRE U.S. Military, SPECIFICALLY the Marine Core he once served! Hope the 'right' person comes along, with him pulling his FASCIST, NAZI bull, and 'the right'' person puts a big bullett in his idiot head!

Posted by: 'NAZI' KAZIKOWSKI ()
Date: July 27, 2013 10:31PM

Gone stupid on steroids, 'NAZI' KAZIKOWSKI, the Loudon CountSherriff's Dept. has stooped low to employa one such as he. You can tell just by his swager way he conducts himself that he isor for years been taking illegal steroid. And, as well as anyone should know, the steroids causes liver damage as well as causing other major medical and mental 'complications'. Yet, still, the Sherriff's Dept. Should not have to suffer its reputation for an ex-marine grunt gone crazy on steroids. All 'pumped up' full of arrogance and conceit. Over confident with his assumptuousness. Full of convicting allegatiing inuendo. And how many more innocent citizens must suffer for this? With his abusive manipulations while empowered with his delicate police powerse hehas now acquired thru the Sherriff's Dept.? He has and will continue to prosecute innocent people with his unvirtuous nature. I and others have experienced this, and we are sure, with the way he is, other innocents will be abused and punishede by him. He has no real conscious. Police officers like him destroy the reputation of the entire police force. And what a shame, for the Sherriff will probably keep him employed there to carry on his disasterous, unconscionable behavior. And we hear he is busy brainwashing a buddy officer who is obviously, at least, slightly mentally disabled, into thinking, being and doing the same things as described, he does. With an attitude, like, 'fuck them all, let God sort them out'!
And, please, upon reading this at the Sherriff's Dept.and to wit the Board of Governor's, please consider this and the other persons previous post, same subject, this thread, an official complaint on this officer. He IS a detriment to the Sherriff's Dept. And is shaming not only it, but the Marine Core, as well as this country and what it stands for. He 'bears false witness' under oath to any judge to carry out his dasterdly agenda of FASCIST agenda on the good citizens of Loudon, and good citizens of this country passing thru it.

Posted by: HEB? ()
Date: July 27, 2013 10:42PM

Hey, BEH, your ignorance is bliss? Are you not, as well, a pedestrian? When you get out of you car in a parking lot and walk to the store? I guess it would be OK for me to slam my car into your rubber bumper for an ass while you are a pedestrian at times? You ignorant fuck!

Date: July 28, 2013 09:01PM

Attachments:
anti psychotic.jpg

Posted by: Tonto ()
Date: July 31, 2013 06:49PM

Great! send him over to work the beat in Ashburn! Maybe we can get some of the following garbage bagged up and out to the big house where they belong: (1) The POS's that shot up the cars in the wee hours of the morning along Louisa Drive; (2 The bimbo that strolled across the road in front of a moving car, walking from the community pool west on Louisa, ears plugged into her Ipod, with never a glance around to the left or right to even notice that there was a car approaching her down the road and she was walking along an azimuth located dead center of the approaching car's hood ornament; (Good thing the driver was paying attention and not speeding--(and--this was NOT a little unsupervised kid--but a 20-something + maybe?);
And also--put this officer on the night shift--maybe he can grab the kiddie taggers re-decorating the sidewalks and outside walls of houses and trails around Ashburn with wannabe-gang tags. That way mommy and daddy might also actually find out who is doing the destruction to the cable boxes along the streets at 2am and throwing them into the middle of the roadways,as if trying to cause a wreck out there in the neighborhood all night, when they have to go bail them out of juvey hall the next day.
By the way I will bet you don't have a clue as to how many pedestrians actually get hit around here. A year or 2 ago the toll was getting so high at the Ashburn fitness pavilion that they had to put up an electronic speed sign at the entrance area to try and slow drivers down! And route 7 through here--well, drive by and watch for the wreaths along the road. Then, there is the speeder issue--Russell Branch Parkway seems to be the new Indie 500. With few sidewalks available in places, the road is also privy to bikers, runners and baby strolling parents. When I go the speed limit on there, everyone is passing me--and I catch up with them sitting at the traffic light waiting for it to change, wasting all that time they saved by passing me at 60 mph on a 40 MPH road! Oh yes, and the scofflaws that don't wait for the red light to change down there at Russell Branch and loudoun County Parkway, but barrell right on through without even a stop!
Yeah, bring that officer over here, and maybe if you keep YOUR nose clean you also won't find yourself in a jam with the law over in Leesburg because of him doing his job after all!

Posted by: Otnot ()
Date: August 01, 2013 06:57AM

You seem a little confused with your post, Tonto. Again, it is the 'out of control' aggressive Motorized Vehicle Operators that, in accordance with State Law, needs to be the problem addressed, NOT the ones in a pedestrianstatus. What about the ones that would fall under the Disabilities Act? Da. Uh.? Think about it, MORON! At any given time, a mentally disabled individual could be accidentally or otherwise in a pedestrian status on any given road, anywhere. I guess, according to you, it would be O.K.to instantly turn these ones into 'road kill', instead of correcting the irresponsible, ignorant aggressive drivers that would hit and run them over? No. The Sherriff's Dept. has some serious 're-direction' needed here. It IS A Motorized Vehicle Operator problem that is clearly evident here. NOT a pedestrian one. By no means, at all!

Posted by: hey, Tonto - ()
Date: August 01, 2013 10:54PM

You, Tonto, at one, some time or another, are in, regularly, a pedestrian'status. So. Next time, it will be O.K. for anyone in a motorized vehicle, to run your stupid ass over ! I will be watching and waiting! And laughing while they haul you off in an ambulance!

Posted by: FUCK YOU! ()
Date: August 10, 2013 11:19PM

Who's the ASSHOLE that started this thread! You just waith, fuckface! When I see you out on the roads in MY Loudon County, I going to break my FASCIST PIG Foot off in your aas, BITCH!!

Date: August 12, 2013 08:08AM

Don't worry, the person who started this thread doesn't drive.

He's just one of those toothless and crazy retards you see on the side of the road.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 07:52PM

Loudoun Courts still owe me money in a lawsuit. They failed to show. This was after a false prosecution case.

Ok. Well if your in the crosswalk at the wrong time i hope you got a ticket. if they set a curfew and you were out late i ohpe you got a ticket.

some cities have an ordinance that you cannot loiter in town if you have no business (money, intent to buy something or visit, etc)

If your a citizen (let's say denizen and citizen) you have the right to move about. It's called "freedom of motion" and it's Constitutional. Does that answer your question ?

however. if you are legally right doesn't make a difference they can still rule against you then what? if it's a just a few tickets pay it you'll thank me later.

if it's some other kind of harassment keep posting about it.

in your complaint be REAL specific. who and name and address. exactly what they did that was wrong, when (that happened to you personally).

ie, you said "blatent ignorance". ok. but of what? what lie? what did they say and what was the truth for starters?

have fun

Posted by: NESTLESVEN? ()
Date: August 23, 2013 04:27AM

FUCK YOU! ASSHOLE!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 23, 2013 05:18PM

NESTLESVEN? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FUCK YOU! ASSHOLE!
Attachments:
1337002804433.gif

Posted by: svennestle? ()
Date: August 24, 2013 04:13AM

You fascist style thinking PIG FUCKER! Go SUCK A DICK ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER IN HELL ASSHOLE!

Posted by: Sherriff's Deputy 'Nazi' ()
Date: September 21, 2013 01:08AM

KAZIKOWSKI. THE POLLACK NAZI FUCK! How do you like your nice internet exposay? Is it at all enlightening? I am most thoroughly enjoying your fascist pig name being splattered all over the internet worldwide! Now go fuck someone over again in London County with your falsehooded bullshit innuendo! Asshole! You need to get a brain and a life! Jerk face! You know, everybody knows when your lying out your ass under oath in a courtroom when your head turns beet aple blood apple red and looks like it might pop like a blood filled zit at any moment! The Judge and everybody in the Loud on County Courthouse know's exactly what you are! A bald faced liar with a rotten added child-like spoiled brat attitude! You fucking Jarhead Grunt!

Date: September 21, 2013 11:03AM

Attachments:
psycho.jpg

Date: February 21, 2014 09:27AM

I am terrorized by Fairfax Police and courts. I am personally bullied by those who abuse me.

Date: February 21, 2014 09:32AM

Anne Marie Thompsen Wrote:
> I am terrorized by Fairfax Police and courts. I am
> personally bullied by those who abuse me by allowing perjury. False police reports made with no burden of proof. Beatings and beyond. Abuse of powerhouse ruined our lives.

Date: February 21, 2014 09:33AM

Anne Marie Thompsen Wrote:
> Anne Marie Thompsen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I am terrorized by Fairfax Police and courts. I
> am
> > personally bullied by those who abuse me by
> allowing perjury. False police reports made with
> no burden of proof. Beatings and beyond. Abuse of
> power has ruined our lives.

Date: February 21, 2014 07:32PM

THOMPSEN ","ANNE ","M","041"," ","NO ADDRESS RECORDED "," "," "," ","12/02/2001","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.