HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DANGEROUS TRAFFIC PROBLEM
Posted by: reasonably realistic ()
Date: December 25, 2012 02:06AM

LOUDON COUNTY TRAFFIC IS HIGHLY HAZARDOUS!
Where are all the Loudon County Sherriff Deputy's during high traffic congestion times?
All up and down Rt. 28, Rt. 7 and all the major side roads, with whacko aggressive drivers, speeding, tailgaiting, bottlenecking from lite to lite, racing around like a bunch of two year old thinking it is so important to be first in line at the next red lite? Making it impossible for the more responsible, reasonably patient driver's to, for example, 'pace' the lite systems to save fuel, wear, tear and be overall a safe driver. Surely, the highly reckless 'following too close' tailgaiting aggresssive bully drivers, beeping their horns, flashing their headlites at the drivers ahead of them seriously are in dire need of a, or as many as it takes, full boat '6 Pointer' Reckless Driving charge/ticket. You know, the ones that think driving safely, just under or at the posted speed limit is 'impeding traffic', when it specifically is not. It is simply a 'bully mentality'. The calm, responsible, patient drivers out here, IN LOUDON COUNTY, are bring HARASSED by BULLY, RECKLESS DRIVECRS!
COULD WE, THE MUCH BETTER, RESPONSIBLE, REASONABLE, SAFER DRIVERS PLEASE GET A BREAK FROM THIS?
COULD, WOULD THE LOUDON COUNTY SHERRIFF's Office PLEASE CONSIDER THIS POSTED THREAD AS A 'STANDING' REQUEST (ONGOING, DAILY, YOU KNOW, LIKE 24/7!) TO HELP WITH THIS?
WHAT? THERE IS NOT ENOUGH DEATH, INJURY, CRIPPLING INJURY GOING ON IN THE LOUDON COUNTY DISTRICT TO JUSTIFY IT? PLEASE! I, AND I AM SURE IT IS 'WE', HERE, HAVE SEEN PLENTY!
AND PLEASE! REMEMBER! THE STATS SHOW THAT AT LEAST ONE IN THREE OF THE AUTOMOBILE DRIVERS 'OUT THERE', ARE 'ON', ALLEBRIATED ON SOME SORT OF SUBSTANCE, BEING IT ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL OR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, EVEN, TO THE POINT WHERE THEY ARE A SERIOUS THREAT TO NOT ONLY ALL OF THE REST OF US, THE OTHER TWO OUT OF THREE DRIVERS, BUT THE SHERRIFF'S DEPUTY'S/OFFICER'S OUT HERE ON A REGULAR BASIS, AS WELL.
What are you holding back and waiting for? A sheriiff's Deputy, officer to get seriously injured in an automobile accident, AGAIN, before a much needed, already, 'crackdown' is implemented?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DANGEROUS TRAFFIC PROBLEM
Posted by: ditto the above 24/7 request ()
Date: December 25, 2012 11:29PM

'STANDING' REQUEST. FOREVERMORE! TO THE LOUDON COUNTY SHERRIFF'S OFFICE, PLEASE FORWARD THIS AND ABOVE!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 26, 2012 09:01AM

Come on, stop trying to pretend you drive.

You're way too stupid.

Posted by: dittto ()
Date: December 26, 2012 11:03PM

Ditto

Posted by: BORED ETERNAL HOMOSEXUAL, BEH ()
Date: January 02, 2013 12:36AM

The BEH STANDS FOR: BORED ETERNALLY HOMOSEXUAL

For more proof, just pan thru a few threads on this website and simply see for yourself. His boring for all eternity homosexual tendency's posts. The proof is provided by the one and only, himself!

Date: January 02, 2013 09:11AM

The fact that you are driving is horrifying.

The good news is, it's enevitable you'll be killed in a terrible crash.

Hopefully , you won't take any innocent person with you.

Since you have no absoloutly no value as a human, neither the world, the road, or the Lamb Center will miss you.

Posted by: GO BACK TO YOUR LC, BEH! ()
Date: January 04, 2013 04:05AM

Go back to your precious lc thread, moron! Interesting pix of you being discussed by what are obvious professionals, posting on the subject!
You, beh, are what they describe!
Everyone is sick and tired of your bullshit, and you should really just go shoot yourself in the head, dead.
You are a waste of a human life with your idiot ignorance.

Posted by: Highway Patrol, Trooper ()
Date: January 04, 2013 04:12AM

GIVE ME MORE OVERTIME OR I WILL NOT DO SHIT FUCK TO HELP WITH THE TRAFFIC MOVING VIOLATIONS THAT THREATEN EVERYONES LIFE INCLUDING MY OWN ON THE HIGHWAYS!
I AM AND STILL WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I CAN FIND TO DO BUT PULL OVER THE NUTCASE AGGRESSIVE DRIVERS AND TICKET THEM HEAVILY TO GET THEM OFF THE ROADS AND MAKE IT SAFER FOR THE OVERALL CITIZENS I AM SWORN TO SERVE AND PROTECT! FUCK YOU AND YOUR ROAD TRIP SAFETY ISSUES!
DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!

SIGNED: HIGHWAY TROOPER, L. GARRET

Date: January 09, 2013 07:55AM

The dangerous traffic problem is the OP.

It's ok, he'll be dead soon.

Overdose on meds, shot by his dealer, dead from aids, or an accident , it's inevitable.

Posted by: blow it out you ass, faggot beh! ()
Date: January 12, 2013 01:19AM

I see you faggot imbred boy wino drunk pix on lc thread, beh fag boy. You big imbred look, wino drunk bitch ass! Go crawl in big hole like lc and die. Uselessy inferiority complexed by ugly drain bamage fm substance abuse moron mongo lookin freak boy!

Posted by: overtime obsessed deputy's ()
Date: January 12, 2013 01:29AM

What we have here, your honor, is too many patrol officer deputy's obsessed with the overtime issue, obviously. Sworn to serve and protect is clearly secondary to overtime pay.
They sit for prolonged periods of time on big empty parking lots, many times in pairs, jaw jacking, while traffic mayhem goes on. Moving motorized vehicle violations, serious ones in serious situations, like in the thick of congested traffic, making it extremely hazardous on the highways and byways for all including you, and they sit and do nothing until a call comes in? What does the title 'patrol' mean, anyway?
And when they are seen seeing dangerous driving habits, like following too close, speeding FOR CONDITIONS, blasting thru traffic racing from red light to red lite, they just keep going like nothing happened?
Waiting for what? Another serious accident to report
?

Posted by: landsdown area is the worst! ()
Date: January 12, 2013 01:56AM

And LISTEN UP, COPPER, LOUDON COUNTY SHERRIFF, LANDSDOWN AND THE OTHER AREAS OUTSIDE OF STERLING ARE, HAVE A MUCH WORSE TRAFFIC, MOTORIZED VEHICLE OPERATOR PROBLEM. PULLING A BUNCH OF POOR PEOPLE LIVING IN THE STERLING AREA OVER FOR MINOR INFRACTIONS ON A PRACTICALLY EMPTY STERLING RD. IS LUDICROUS! GO TO 'THE PROMENADE' IN LANDSDOWN AND WATCH, WITHOUT BEING SEEN, OF COURSE, THE DRUNKS PULLING OUT OF THE BAR ON THE CORNER ACROSS FROM THE BANK, STUPID. ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY, SATURDAY NIGHT. DRUNKS PULLING OUT ALL EVENING UNTIL AFTER CLOSING, EVEN. THE EMPLOYEES AT THE BAR ARE DRINKING AND LEAVING AT NIGHT FROM THERE AFTER CLOSING! AND HOW ABOUT THE BAR AT COUNTRYSIDE? YOU KNOW, PIDGEON RD., NORTH OF THE KFC WITH THE FUNNY NAME. JUST THINK OF ALL THE INTOXICATED SUBSTANCE ABUSERS PULIKNG IN AND OUT OF THAT ONE. BEEN THERE, SEEN IT, WITNESSED IT TOO MANY TIMES. ASSENINE SUBSTANCE ABUSERS AT THE LANDSDOWN PROMENADE AND COUNTRYSIDE. AND THE ROADS THAT GO UP INTO THESE STRIP MALLS ARE PUBLIC PROPERTY. THE SNEAKY WAY THE PROPERTY OWNERS 'DONATE' THE ROAD ACERAGE TO GET THE TAX RITE OFF AND COUNTY TAX PAYER HELP IS WELL KNOWN ABOUT BY EVERYONE, SO YOU CAN NOT USE THIS AS SOME LAME EXCUSE NOT TO BE ABLE TO OR DEAL WITH THE ISSUE.
THE ROADS, FOR EXAMPLE, AT THE PROMENADE, GOING ALL THE WAY UP THROUGH THE STRIP MALL, IS, FACT, PUBLIC PROPERTY. PIDGEON ROAD, FROM COUNTRYSIDE ALL THE WAY THRU TO TRIPLE SEVEN, IS, FACT, PUBLIC PROPERTY. STOP USING THIS FASCIST EXCUSE AS A WAY TO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SERIOUS, SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND DRIVING MOTORIZED VEHICLES, PROBLEM. WHO'S YOUR 'BOSS', ANYWAY? THE STINKING RICH PROPERTY OWNER, OR GOD? OR HOW ABOUT YOUR SWORN DUTY TO SERVE AND PROTECT THE COMMUNITY, THE PEOPLE OF LOUDON, AS A WHOLE, INSTEAD OF THESE GREEDY ONES SELLING THE ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AT THESE TWO, FOR EXAMPLE, BARS?
AND THE ONE MENTIONED BY THE PREVIOUS POSTER, THIS ARROGANT, BULLY DRIVER. HE REGULARLY ATTENDS THE BAR AT THE PROMENADE ACROSS FROM THE BANK ON THE WEEKENDS, THEN BLASTS HOME DRUNK, BEING A SERIOUS HAZARD TO EVERYONE. THATS RIGHT. VA TAG# BLDOG8. LONG, BLACK BEAMER. ALWAYS NEW MODEL. YOUNG WHITE, GANGLEY LOOKING FAIR HARED FELLOW. GETS REAL STUPID WHEN HEGETS HIS DRUNK ON!

Date: January 12, 2013 07:16AM

Attention OP

No one is reading your stupid shit

Thank you

Posted by: oh! beh! my butt luv! ()
Date: January 15, 2013 02:32AM

Oh! BEH! You have been naughty! Sneaking around on FFXU TO GET AWAY FROM ME AGAIN
! You know who this is! Your butt luv, Alice!
Now, tonight, before we go out again and then to the hotel for our gay romp, remember now, give the masterbating a break, beforehand, for at least an hour or so! You know how it takes too much out of me to have to use up all that extra energy and time to get your teeny tiny penis to cum if you are masterbating all the time like you do all the way up to our meeting time.
Now do not forget!
No masterbating two hours before our date! Naughty naughty!
You are soooi out of control with that 24/7 masterbating!
And, for added excitment tonight, my butt love, weeky weaky Tough One is going to join in on the sex romp! So, be prepared, now! Bring the Butt Luv KY Jelly!

Date: January 15, 2013 05:47PM

Gee, obsessed much?

Take your meds, you worthless sub human.

Posted by: 'NAZI' KAZIKOWSKI! ()
Date: August 03, 2013 01:54AM

Sherriff's Deputy 'Nazi' KAZIKOWSKI is an ex-Marine on STEROIDS gone out of control! Obviously di d not take heed to the warnings about taking steroids! Like the fact it results leaving the user a TEENY TINY GENITALIA! And the mental instability resulting from having to deal with, for the rest of his life, having a teeny tiny penis. No bigger than a womans clitorous! And, AAW! We all gotta feel sorry for the freakshow boy with the teeny weeny tiny penis! Poor baby!

Posted by: vdtEd ()
Date: August 08, 2013 07:14PM

reasonably realistic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOUDON COUNTY TRAFFIC IS HIGHLY HAZARDOUS!

I almost started to read that, but the caps thing...ugh. Nevermind.

Date: August 09, 2013 08:26AM

OP is very disappointed with life, but has a massive delusion of grandeur.

So everyone else is wrong and not him.

How long before he is institutionalized?

Posted by: HEB ()
Date: August 10, 2013 11:27PM

Hope you get hurt real bad by one of these asshole automobile drivers, you jerk-off! Then you will be singing a different tune! Punk face!

Posted by: take your meds ()
Date: August 11, 2013 10:59PM

Ha ha... OP is fucked in the head.

Date: August 12, 2013 08:11AM

OP is quite retarded and really angry about it.

Posted by: EAT SHIT AND DIE, MAGGOT! ()
Date: August 23, 2013 04:30AM

You need to below me, 'cause you are below me! Maggot!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 23, 2013 05:14PM

EAT SHIT AND DIE, MAGGOT! Wrote:
> You need to below me, 'cause you are below me!
> Maggot!

haha, so much butthurt

Posted by: pootawn ralphed ()
Date: August 24, 2013 03:58AM

Just you wait! All pedestrians beware! I will drive my car as fast a crazy as I please, and if you get in my way, I will run you down, then back up and run you down again, ensuring you are absolute road kill! And when Officer 'NAZI' KAZIKOWSKI shows up on the beat, he will right you up a 'interference with traffic' arrest summons and throw it on top your bloody dead corpse! And pat me on the back and tell me job well done! "Kepp driving fast and furious and run all the pedestrians down and into roadkill" he says!

Posted by: SUFFERING FASCISM ()
Date: August 31, 2013 03:56AM

This country is suffering from its worst case of FASCIST TENDENCY's than ever in the history of this nation, and all you so called Patriots are just sitting back and doing nothing about it! I say you are all a bunch of COWARDS! SUPER SISSY COWARDS!

Date: September 02, 2013 03:00AM

OP has issues crossing the street, obviously.

Posted by: Loudon County Traffic Sucks! ()
Date: September 21, 2013 01:17AM

Perfect posted thread! Automobile driver's in London County SUCK! And the Sheriff's patrolling deputy's are ASSHOLES not doing a damn thing to correct it! They would rather go get some kids cat out of a tree rather than help correct the highly dangerous and hazardous traffic problem in London!

Date: September 21, 2013 10:57AM

Please choose one or more
Attachments:
anti psychotic.jpg

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: September 24, 2013 11:50AM

Loudon County Traffic Sucks! Wrote:
> Perfect posted thread! Automobile driver's in
> London County SUCK! And the Sheriff's patrolling
> deputy's are ASSHOLES not doing a damn thing to
> correct it! They would rather go get some kids
> cat out of a tree rather than help correct the
> highly dangerous and hazardous traffic problem in
> London!

go back to grammar school

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.