HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
friendly's
Posted by: frequent customer ()
Date: May 13, 2011 11:31AM

what do yall think about that restaurant? i keep going back because i'm addicted to their Honey Barbecue melt but the service and restaurant is just plain dirty. Am i the only one ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: friendly's
Posted by: JDMCD5 ()
Date: May 13, 2011 01:40PM

The only time's I'll go is if I have a coupon. They kinda suck and most of their waiters have a bad attitude. Food is mediocre to say the least. The only thing good about them is the Ice Cream really.

Its almost like a crappier version of Denny's.

Posted by: friendly's sucks a big fat black dick ()
Date: June 27, 2011 01:31AM

Friendly's fucking sucks. The place is rotten with rats and is deteriorating at a fast pace.

The servers don't care cause the managers don't care.

Oh and your precious honey barbeque melt is made with aids.

Posted by: Deadpool ()
Date: July 20, 2011 11:58PM

The first time I went there I loved it. Every time after that service and food went down hill. Haven't been back there in over 3 years. Its odd though because the place always seems to be busy.

Posted by: CMR_53 ()
Date: July 22, 2011 01:06AM

It's popular with kids because of the kid's meals and the ice cream. It's also popular with old people because of the diner-style food. Personally, I like it--I mean, it's Friendly's. What do you expect, gourmet cuisine and five-star service?

The bathrooms could use some cleaning though...

Posted by: OvieIsWash'dUp ()
Date: February 22, 2013 10:34PM

The service is terrible but the food is alright.

Posted by: Eater ()
Date: February 26, 2013 05:59AM

We used to go to Friendly's fairly regularly, but the s-l-o-w service, the filthy bathrooms (chronic problem, they are always dirty) and then even the food was starting to get gross...

So we haven't been there in close to a year now.

Posted by: Lovin livin in Burke ()
Date: July 29, 2013 09:20AM

Where I grew up Friendly's was a very nice, sorta fancy establishment. When I first moved to Burke 9 years ago and went to this Friendly's I was turned off but passed it off to being more city like where nobody tries to make you feel welcome because they don't care. Well I have been back since with friends and heard they had revamped their menu and cleaned the place up a bit. Well I was wrong, my son had an asthma attack due to the heavy "Fabreeze" odor which only tried to mask the stench but actually made it worse. The carpets were still gross and so were the bathrooms. The food was terrible, it tasted like it came from a microwave. And our appetizer was rubbery and the celery was way past due, it was curled up and dried out and browning on the ends. They served that to us! I will never ever go back to that place again. I am shocked too that they always seemed packed. The only nice thing was that we had a very nice waitress.
There are better resteraunts that serve breakfast and homestyle meals for far less. You just have to look.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.