HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GYPSIES!!
Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: April 03, 2011 08:16PM

What was up with the Gypsies panhandling in the Safeway Shopping Center Saturday? There were two holding similar signs and one actually came inside Chipotle to panhandle...WTF... She was carrying a baby that was completely lifeless. Perhaps a doll? Anyways I will only give to charities to help people in their 'Situation' not give to them directly where they could be using it to buy there next Prada Bag...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GYPSIES!!
Posted by: Debra ()
Date: April 05, 2011 12:48AM

Everyone, please call the police immediately if you see a beggar carrying a sick or lifeless-appearing baby (or accompanied by children who are being exposed to inclement weather for the purpose of receiving money). The police will need to determine if the baby or child is in distress. If we inform the police about it when it is happening they are enabled to help the child.

Posted by: YOUWANTTOSEEBABY? ()
Date: April 06, 2011 12:41PM

Fucking gypsies need to get jobs.

Posted by: Tight Wad ()
Date: April 27, 2011 08:17AM

They were just outside the door of the Walmart at Roberts and Burke Centre Parkway on Tuesday 26 April.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 10, 2011 09:02PM

yes, CALL THE COPS when you see this crap go down

Posted by: JDMCD5 ()
Date: May 12, 2011 09:18AM

I had a lady once come up to me at the Walmart Parking Lot trying to sell stickers by handing me a pad of cruddy stickers and a sign that says she doesn't speak english and need help with feeding her children.

I was like, go apply for Walmart you lazy ass.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: May 12, 2011 01:27PM

If the Gypsies were selling happy endings or hand rolled spliffs, they might actually come in handy.

Posted by: mark ()
Date: August 30, 2011 11:01AM

Tight Wad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They were just outside the door of the Walmart at
> Roberts and Burke Centre Parkway on Tuesday 26
> April.

that Same lady is in the Giant Food store in University mall. Hope someone can take a better picture.
Attachments:
giant food.PNG

Posted by: SuperMinority ()
Date: September 03, 2011 12:46AM

White people get scared too easily

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: October 17, 2011 10:37PM

Nothing to with being 'scared'. Just don't like to see trash laying around the sidewalk. If people ignore these assholes or worse yet, pay them money, more will come to the trough and your sleepy little Burke will be Shittown. Spare me the fucking sob stories too, because I'm from a long line of dirt poor motherfuckers, but no one ever resorted to begging in the streets.

Posted by: Add ()
Date: September 23, 2012 01:59AM

There has to be something that can be done about these people using children to penhandle! There have been cases where kids are drugged to appear sick and in turn get more money! This should not be hapenning in this great nation!

Date: October 03, 2012 05:35PM

that was me 30 years ago and now i own a ferari. could be you, too.

Posted by: the borg ()
Date: October 06, 2012 01:01PM

Add Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There has to be something that can be done about
> these people using children to penhandle! There
> have been cases where kids are drugged to appear
> sick and in turn get more money! This should not
> be hapenning in this great nation!

Nothing is done because you have weasels like Gerry Connolly that would call us bigots if we ask new comers to assimilate rather than use their own version of right and wrong.

Posted by: Serenity ()
Date: January 30, 2013 02:10PM

I am a what you call Gypsy (the correct term is Romani) and I have a job...and a car...and 4 college degrees. Apparently you didn't make it past the don't stereotype portion of elementary school.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 30, 2013 07:24PM

Cool! But you tell fortunes, right?

Posted by: kpf ()
Date: March 07, 2013 09:35AM

Is there a Roma community in Fairfax? I just adopted a Roma child, and was encouraged by the agency to make sure he learns about his heritage.

Posted by: Bethann ()
Date: April 17, 2014 10:54PM

This message is for Serenity:
If you really do have 4 degrees, you would know how to write a proper sentence. Please check your horrendous grammar. Also, I doubt you know how to drive a car.

Posted by: Vigil ()
Date: November 15, 2014 01:58PM

I helped a family got rid of Gypsy squatters a couple months ago. I keep track of these assholes and trace where they go and who they piss off. I made life miserable enough for them they not only left my family's condo, but the entire caravan left the condo development as well.

If you have gypsies squatting in your property, be sure to get the eviction process started immediately. Also do not cave in to their requests, they will try to get you to pay their bills and make you liable for anything they instigate. Record everything that happens on your property and keep track of all damages.

Posted by: Dick Sakin ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:39AM

Gypsies=niggers with tambourines

Posted by: WomBat5 ()
Date: January 07, 2015 12:30PM

Just finished an eviction process for some myself. Yeah, Vigil is right. Start eviction proceedings on day 6 of rent being late. Don't listen to their excuses. Gypsies lie like we breathe. They believe they spared Christ pain by stealing some of the crucifixion spikes, so all theft is justifiable to them. And they are indoctrinated with that crap at a very very young age.

Posted by: BEWARE ()
Date: April 28, 2016 11:52PM

Evictions are not easy!

Posted by: Hans Huckibein ()
Date: February 04, 2017 07:11PM

Gypsies spread diseases

Posted by: Gyppppppppseeee ()
Date: February 05, 2017 09:00AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.