HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
shooting in burke virginia?
Posted by: chachacha ()
Date: September 20, 2010 08:47PM

I heard ambulances and helicopters around my neighborhood near burke nursery Friday night...
I heard it was a shooting.... what happened?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: shooting in burke virginia?
Posted by: Jim5050 ()
Date: September 22, 2010 01:06PM

I heard it too but I was in Burke near Rolling Valley Mall. I spoke to the police and they confirmed that there was a shooting and they got the person that was doing the shooting

Posted by: cardsfan92 ()
Date: September 22, 2010 06:07PM

dunno if this is the right shooting, but an LB senior pulled a shotgun on an LB graduate a few days ago and some of his fingers off. maybe that?

Posted by: bk ()
Date: September 22, 2010 06:55PM

There was a shooting on Ticonderoga Ct (just around the corner from Burke Nursery). One of the cops going around knocking on doors looking for witnesses said two "kids" go into an argument and one of them shot the other in the leg. I heard another cop say (in reference to the guy they were looking for) "he might have some dread locks poking out from under that 'do rag" -- no idea if that's an accurate description of the suspect.

Weird that there's been nothing at all in the local news or on the FCPD news page. Guess a minor shooting isn't big enough news around here to merit it.

Hopefully there will at least be something in the weekly incident summary.

Posted by: bk ()
Date: September 24, 2010 07:52PM

ROBBERY/MALICIOUS WOUNDING/USE OF A FIREARM IN THE COMMISSION
OF A FELONY/ARREST: Police arrested an 18-year-old man who allegedly shot a 17-year-
old boy during a robbery that occurred in the 6000 block of Ticonderoga Court around 9:17 p.m.
on Friday, September 17. The victim was transported to the hospital in non life-threatening
condition. Cameron S. Furbush, of 9268 Sprucewood Road in Burke, was apprehended and
charged with robbery, malicious wounding and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

Posted by: big frank ()
Date: September 26, 2010 02:28PM

yeaaa yall heard right. it was an lb senior named Cameron Furbush one of the biggest wannabe gangsters in burke pushes mids....shot ones of his best friends Nick conques over some money....

Posted by: KCN ()
Date: September 30, 2010 06:23AM

Any idea if anyone else was involved or with this punk when he did the shooting?

Posted by: hater ()
Date: September 30, 2010 01:09PM

nick conques is just a punk whos always bullshitting people...he most def deserved it...the kid that shot him is pretty ballsy considering everone knows nick is a snitch

Posted by: someone close ()
Date: October 09, 2010 09:19PM

Nick Conques is the bottom feeding scum of society. Cameron had 3.6 gpa and had a life ahead of him.. all he did was inact the justice many people wished upon this individual

Posted by: someone obviously closer than you ()
Date: October 12, 2010 12:33AM

Actually you are all wrong.
On the night of September, 17th Cameron Furbush, an 18 year old high school drop out with no GED and no future, held a shotgun to the head of Nicholas Conques, an 18 year old Lake Braddock graduate, and soon to be student at West Virginia University. Cameron Insisted that Nick give him all of his money or he would shoot. After refusing to give Cameron his money Nick in an attempt to defend himself knocked the gun away from his head and grabbed the barrel. As nick grabbed the barrel Cameron fired the gun causing a severe gun shot wound to nicks right hand and right thigh. As Nick lay on the ground bleeding and in agonizing pain Cameron threatened to take his life if he told the police. Nick's injuries were life threatening at the time, after being helped by witnesses, he was rushed to the hospital and underwent surgery on his hand and thigh. He spent a week in the hospital recovering, while combatting intense pain, before being moved to a rehabilitation facility. At the facility nick has spent his time re-learning how to walk and building up his strength. Not only is Nick a good person he is a loving big brother, a good son, a devoted boyfriend, and good friend. Whoever you are that said he deserves this, there is a special place for you in H*LL, because if you wish to have this person taken from the lives of his loved ones, that is where you deserve to be. Also whoever it is that has the time to get on this website and spread these awful lies about someone going through such a hard time, i'm sure you are the best person in the world, since you have the power to enact judgement on said, "individual." Oh and to whoever said nick is just "bullshitting" people getting shot is definitely a good way to bullshit someone. Ohh and its definitely "ballsy" to hold a gun to someone's head and threaten them, it actually just shows that Cameron did not have the balls to rob Nick with his own two hands. Nick is a great guy and i've known him for going on 6 years now, everyone makes mistakes and all of you judgmental low-lives need to find something better to do with your time.

Posted by: a parent who knows ()
Date: October 12, 2010 09:50AM

If you were really "someone who knows" you'd know that kids with a 3.6 GPA at Lake Braddock don't go around shooting one of their best friends to rob him of his rent money. Particularly when you are Cameron Furbush and your best friend, Nick Conques, has clothed you, fed you, and took care of you when you were sick and your family couldn't even afford to buy cold medicine. Shame on you for your disgusting commentary about this situation. Perhaps you are "someone who knows" a lot about NOTHING. Don't you have better things to do with your time?

Posted by: a parent who knows ()
Date: October 12, 2010 09:56AM

"Someone who knows" is my reply to "Someone Close".

As for "Hater" - next time your best friend shoots you because he's poor and wants to rob you of your rent money, be sure to keep his name from the police when they arrive to save your life. You, like most of the others posting here are just as ignorant as Cameron Furbush - as evidenced by your ignorant commentary about someone who was almost killed by his best friend. Shame on you.

Posted by: i actually know nick ()
Date: October 12, 2010 07:07PM

bk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ROBBERY/MALICIOUS WOUNDING/USE OF A FIREARM IN THE
> COMMISSION
> OF A FELONY/ARREST: Police arrested an 18-year-old
> man who allegedly shot a 17-year-
> old boy during a robbery that occurred in the 6000
> block of Ticonderoga Court around 9:17 p.m.
> on Friday, September 17. The victim was
> transported to the hospital in non
> life-threatening
> condition. Cameron S. Furbush, of 9268 Sprucewood
> Road in Burke, was apprehended and
> charged with robbery, malicious wounding and use
> of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

fist off did off i know nick probably better than all of you who are talking shit on him know one deseves to get shot for there rent money espically by some dumb dirty ass nigger who was he thought was he friend thats a real nigger move right there shootin one on your buddies for money grade a classy kid fuck noise i hop some nig shoots you motherfucker you really think it fuckin funny some low life coon tried to kill a guys whoes like my brother and someones son you the deffintition of piece of shit hell i bet your a dirty nigger aren't or probably act like one i hope to God some one kicks your fuckin teeth in you pussy ballsy move heres a basly move cock sucker do the whole world a favor and drink bleach and play in trafic your a fuckin low life and I hope so nigger robs your fuckin rent money your dirty bum

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: October 13, 2010 09:49PM

i actually know nick Wrote:
>
> fist off did off i know nick probably better than
> all of you who are talking shit on him know one
> deseves to get shot for there rent money espically
> by some dumb dirty ass nigger who was he thought
> was he friend thats a real nigger move right there
> shootin one on your buddies for money grade a
> classy kid fuck noise i hop some nig shoots you
> motherfucker you really think it fuckin funny some
> low life coon tried to kill a guys whoes like my
> brother and someones son you the deffintition of
> piece of shit hell i bet your a dirty nigger
> aren't or probably act like one i hope to God some
> one kicks your fuckin teeth in you pussy ballsy
> move heres a basly move cock sucker do the whole
> world a favor and drink bleach and play in trafic
> your a fuckin low life and I hope so nigger robs
> your fuckin rent money your dirty bum

Leave the stream of consciousness crap to Joyce, bud.

Posted by: birdman jr ()
Date: November 07, 2010 01:23AM

what the fuck are all of you talking about Nick conques is a fucking wannabe nigger gangster he got what he deserved that stupid fuck would talk about how he will rob anyone he wants because he has a "GAT" that stupid fuck got what was coming to him!! like a wise man once told me haha "dont talk no shit there wont be no shit" haha famous words from dr dre

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: November 11, 2010 10:36AM

"fist off did off i know nick probably better than all of you who are talking shit on him know one deseves to get shot for there rent money espically by some dumb dirty ass nigger who was he thought was he friend thats a real nigger move right there shootin one on your buddies for money grade a classy kid fuck noise i hop some nig shoots you motherfucker you really think it fuckin funny some low life coon tried to kill a guys whoes like my brother and someones son you the deffintition of piece of shit hell i bet your a dirty nigger aren't or probably act like one i hope to God some one kicks your fuckin teeth in you pussy ballsy move heres a basly move cock sucker do the whole world a favor and drink bleach and play in trafic your a fuckin low life and I hope so nigger robs your fuckin rent money your dirty bum"

I didn't even know it was possible to be this ignorant. I actually know nick, are you related to Lavar Arrington? You have the same grasp of the english language that Lavar does, none what so ever.

Posted by: buddehboy ()
Date: November 24, 2010 09:58PM

No violence isn't the anwser but shit happens to people that do deserve it alot of the time whether you can admit it or not. So even though there is two sides to the story one never really knows the truth only the two that were involved do!
Good Job Cameron, don't ever do that shit again it makes it so hot for everybody in that area haha!
Nick, you ain;t black and defiantly ain't ever gonna be it looooool @_@

Posted by: get yours ()
Date: December 20, 2010 10:07PM

4 all the coon,and nigger remarks, why dont you put your real name up pussy!!!

Posted by: Joel Frank ()
Date: December 20, 2010 11:09PM

get yours Wrote:
> 4 all the coon,and nigger remarks, why dont you
> put your real name up pussy!!!

Why don't you do the same? Stupid bitch.

Posted by: Big G ()
Date: March 19, 2011 01:21AM

Speaking as a person who lives in the same neighborhood as "Nick" he is a loser, unmarked Police cruisers are always at his house. We were all glad he was shot! Beware when his mother is driving total psycho! There was a Burglary next to his house last night hmmmmmm????

Posted by: 50 Rollers ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:28PM

His brother Noah was arrested, how many more is there? Somebody tell his mom about contraceptive's!

Posted by: someone closer than all of yall ()
Date: May 10, 2011 07:18PM

hahah all yall are stupid fucks. nick was a pussy little bitch who framed cameron. nick did cameron wrong in everyway possible. cameron was smart and actually had a life ahead of him unlike nick who fucked up everything that he possibly ever did. nick deserved everything that happend to him and so much more. so until all yall bitches know the real story and actually know both of these people instead of writing shit on here that yall heard from someone else shut the fuck up.

Posted by: JDMCD5 ()
Date: May 12, 2011 09:29AM

Holy shit, this explains everything. Back last year or so ago Nick bought some car parts from me for his Accord off of craigslist. Seemed pretty cool at the time but a few months after, I get a weird call from one of Nicks "friends" from his cell phone screaming at me to give him back his money and that I ripped Nick off or something.

I was like, wtf are you talking about?! The kid kept threatening me and saying that he'll kill me for ripping Nick off... I was like, who are you and what the are you talking about (all the while trying to keep professional since he called me while I was at work) and how are you going to find me anyways?

The kid then told me to stop lying and that they were driving behind me right now and can see me talking on the phone... I told that douchebag that that's impossible because I was stationary and at work in my office. Dude hangs up...

Call Nick back to get an explanation and just simply tells me it was a misunderstanding and that someone had stolen Nicks money. Afterwards, there was an abrubt hang up and never heard from him again...

I had no clue Nick had been shot... damn. That's what you get for hanging with the wrong people.

Date: May 12, 2011 04:21PM

bitch go to hell you dont know shit. obviously your nicks mom trying to stick up for your deadbeat son. probably should have picked a better baby daddy and you son wouldnt have turned out like his god damn dad. we all know your son stole money from everybody including cameron! so i think maybe its time for you to keep your damn mouth shut to. a best friend doesnt steal money and blame it on cameron when its his fucking fault to begin with. your sons a pussy ass little bitch who deserves everything he got and definitly somemore.

Posted by: Jdmcd5 ()
Date: May 12, 2011 09:52PM

Damn Dude. You sure hated Nick.

Date: May 23, 2011 03:42AM

if you wanna talk sht on here, post your FULL NAME.

now i would like you address a few things since i have gone on here long enough and let every one of you fucks run your mouth about me nd my family... why dont you all find something better to do with your time than sit around and slander people and state foolish bullshit, when you do not know the full story or you have your facts ass backwards... and im sorry, YES I USED TO SELL DRUGS and YES I ROBBED A FEW PEOPLE, SORRRY!!!LOL tough fucking shit, just like "shit happend" to me and i was shot, if i ever did anything to any of you.. well... tough shit, you were too fucking pussy to do anythng about it.

As for Cameron, he WAS MY FRIEND, and MY REAL FRIENDS know that i would never cross them and if i ever crossed you, well then you know im not your friend. and i am not your friend i dont give a fuck about you. What he did was wrong and he is being punished for it, and i am sick and fucking tired of everyone running their mouth sayin i deserved this and that, but did my Entire Family deserve to go through that? imagine almost losing the closest member in your family saying a mother or brother or little sister... imagine looking at them in a lake of their own blood with wounds that look beyond fatal, something out of your worst nightmare and that person screaming to the top of thier lungs "god please help me" repeatedly. and if you can find it anywhere in your heart to say and accept that no matter what that person did they deserved it, you should re-evaluate your sanity.

On another note, those of you who decided to post comments in regards to my mother, you should ask your mother why she fucked your father and created a ignorant ass peice of shit child who gets on a post about someone getting shot and instead of posting someting relevant, decides to slander a woman who did absolutely nothing to you.. and sorry about her driving. your probably mad because she was driving a car worth more than you and your family have in all bank accounts combined... so keep your worthless fucking comments to yourself.. and if you would like to share them, we can do that face to face.. 571 606 9677.. and i would be happy to allow you to swallow a few teeth.. and that quite frankly is a promise to any one of you fucks.

and last but SURELY NOT LEAST...
stay the fuck out of mine and my families business namely, my younger brother noah...he was not involved in that home invasion, that was zach martindale, just so the record is straight. funny we should talk about houses being broken in too because some ballsy prick robbed my mothers house just a few days ago, and i dont think me or my brother are capable of "robbing ourselves" so obviously there is just a lot more crime going on in the "woods" subdivision.

with all that being said, if you have any furth questions call me, and if you have any further comments, save them because that might be the only thing that can save you..

thanks.

ps. always look over your shoulder... you only think i am alone. you know who you are.

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: May 23, 2011 09:59AM

nicholas alexander conques Wrote:
YES I USED TO SELL DRUGS and YES I
> ROBBED A FEW PEOPLE, SORRRY!!!LOL tough fucking
> shit, just like "shit happend" to me and i was
> shot, if i ever did anything to any of you..
> well... tough shit, you were too fucking pussy to
> do anythng about it.
>

Well I'm glad to see you've grown and learned the error of your ways and now want to be a healthy, contributing member to society.

Oh wait... you sound like an angry, immature guy who thinks he will get places in life by being tough. Good luck with that.

Date: May 23, 2011 07:42PM

nick really noone wants to hear your damn story so please shut up. people will end up making their own minds up on you. maybe you shouldnt have fucked up and so many people wouldnt dislike you. and i know you and i know your side and i know his side of the story. and youve lied so many times and did so much shit that no ones gunna believe your wanna be ass. so really i would keep your mouth shut about shit sweetie..

trust me you know who this is nick.

Date: May 23, 2011 09:04PM

apparently cameron wasnt a pussy cause he gave you what you deserved..karmas a motherfucking bitch isnt t nick??

Posted by: c.sellers ()
Date: June 07, 2011 12:20PM

Paying restitution just screams i'm innocent, maybe mommy can sell her "car that cost more than your house" and save NOAH!

Posted by: raped dudes like nic in jail ()
Date: June 22, 2011 12:18AM

nic would last about 7 days before a dude in gen. pop. would push his stool in.

Posted by: kristen conques ()
Date: June 22, 2011 12:25AM

I give the best rim jobs.

Posted by: hahahahahaha ()
Date: June 22, 2011 09:30AM

^LOL

Posted by: Zach Martindale ()
Date: June 22, 2011 09:34AM

Nic, type my name again and you will wish you were never born.

Posted by: dsroud ()
Date: June 26, 2011 02:31AM

zachary mutherfuckin martindale.. "snitch".. gave a full confession on everything that was going on in burke.. not surprised at all.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 27, 2011 08:52AM

Any relation to Wink Martindale?

Posted by: kdubz ()
Date: June 27, 2011 10:44AM

yep, they are lovers.

Posted by: () Angel ()
Date: July 09, 2011 09:28PM

Nick and his wonderful family have divorced and moved. Please pray for them and make no more comments. God bless you.

Posted by: jigabookilla ()
Date: July 09, 2011 10:55PM

Fuck Nick, fuck you, and hail satan.

Date: July 15, 2011 06:32PM

hahahaha nick your well hated u piece of shit lmao!!

Posted by: WVU Fan ()
Date: July 17, 2011 12:37PM

Well this is all very sad for our young people to be in this position but Nick was arrested again in Morgantown WV with a WVU Football player and is charged with accessory to a robbery and conspiracy. Conques' bail is set at $250,000.

Posted by: Laura ()
Date: July 19, 2011 04:31PM

hahahahah

Date: July 20, 2011 02:45PM

Date: July 20, 2011 02:50PM

felony charges, $250,000 bail, mom must be so proud. holla at cha boy!!!

http://northcentralregionaljail.info/?BookingID=999037114

Posted by: nicksaprick ()
Date: July 24, 2011 08:20PM

nick conques is the lowest form of shit. the reason he got shot was because he was robbing people and it caught up to him. look what he gets for robbing all those people, getting shot and getting arrested with a $250,000 bail lol. i think it serves him completely. anyone who stuck up for him (laura and/or his mom) only did because he must have lied to them and they are too stupid to not trust him.

he deserves everything he got getting shot and all. you cant have sympathy for someone like him. i bet to get out of his prison sentence hes gonna snitch on anyone he can so he doesnt get raped in the butt again

Posted by: Ashleigh ()
Date: July 28, 2011 01:00AM

Hahahah ^ that shit is so true I couldn't have said it any better myself!

Posted by: Yucky24 ()
Date: August 22, 2011 03:10PM

Hey, what do you know, a nig who likes Obama...

http://www.facebook.com/people/Cameron-Furbush/569393811

ROFL

Fucking 80 IQ, violent, rapist, nigs.

Get the fuck out of our area.

And take the spics and muslimes with you.

Posted by: anonymoose ()
Date: August 22, 2011 07:22PM

Actually, cameron furbush is a very smart individual. his gpa was 2.8 and he skipped like some shit. most people would just fail.

Conques was expelled from his military academy for sexually assaulting another male student past lights out.

Best bet cam knew what the consequences were.
Conques was worth it.

Posted by: Nick Conques hahahaha ()
Date: August 31, 2011 05:44AM

Funny I should find myself back on this website full of Fans. I'm so hated that u guys take time out of ur day to gossip about me, I'm starting to feel like you guys like me and are interested in following every step of my life when really u all should be focused on your own and stay out of others people's business when u really do not know the full better yet HALF of anything that I have been through. Yep I'm so guilty and going to prison that I'm out on a 5000 bond and to the "lasting 7 days in general population" funny I made it to roughly 46 with little or no problems in a maximum security lockdown facility. I think it's great how all u wonderful model citizens sit around and play perfect when everyone of u on here or at least 90 percent of you have done something fucked up... And may or may not have been punished for it..I can't make u guys stop posting shit up here but have any of u guys benefitted from posting any of this bullshit? Keep feeding me the fame cuz if I'm so fucked up and such and bad person then what the fuck kind of lowlife no move making fucks that sit around on a fucking computer gossiping about me like a group of 13 year old girls. If u don't like me go fuck yourself... Not a single one of you has any effect on my life... And Laura I think it's about time u got out of denial... I cheated on u with so many girls I can't even fucking count and ur dumbass kept comin back, hey good looks on all the rides,money,drugs etc tho! And truth be told ur just salty cuz you are the most self conscious bitch on the planet who is stuck in this fucking lala land where u think your some fucking attractive woman who is goin to succeed in the fashion industry... Well those dreams may have come true if my mom would have taken u to the hospital a few more times for throwing up everything u ate everyday for months. Why don't we just all start trying to blackmail people and just bring out the worst in everyone? Fuck it! Ain't no shame in my game... Seems like either way I'm some kind of fucked up criminal with a broken family and you know I guess it just happened that way and we live with it and it's something that I have to work on myself and something my family has to work on and if your not ME OR MY FAMILY then shut the fuck up!

Posted by: Nick Conques again ()
Date: August 31, 2011 05:59AM

And idk if anyone on here has realized this but I don't give a good fuck about any of you guys opinions on me... I honestly just get a good laugh out of all this and I just think it's funny how people are trying to make me out to be this and that with all this 3rd party speculation bullshit and really it's just showing you alls true ignorance and lack of respect for another persons privacy. Stay gold.

Posted by: dewurqiope ()
Date: August 31, 2011 01:29PM

HAHAHAHA you didn't go to a maximum security prison, you fucking idiot. Do you think everyone here was born under a rock? So goddamn stupid it's not even funny. Go crawl back up your mom's ass.

Date: September 05, 2011 10:50PM

Nic, I used to rape dudes like you when I was in the clink.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 06, 2011 05:24PM

if you can read i did not say that i was in prison.. i said a MAXIMUM SECURITY FACILITY .. that is if you can read.. and yes it was MAXIMUM secure indoors for 23 hours a day, usually 24. like i said this shit is funny....

Posted by: NC Fan ()
Date: September 06, 2011 07:53PM

Nick,
Please go back to jail where you belong. Nobody cares about you, nobody ever has.
We were thinking you would die in jail and that would be OK, because NOBODY in NOVA cares about you except for you put you down and laugh at you.
We all have tolerated you and pretend to be cool with you so that you don't interfere in our lives, steal from us and cause us problems and we laugh behind your back.
We don’t invite you over to our houses, we don’t hit you up, you are like herpes and you never go away.
You think ANY of these people are your friends... didn't see ONE person wearing a FREE CONQUES shirt and you NEVER WILL. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU!
NOBODY way waiting for you when you got out of prison because we wish you would have stayed there where losers and criminals belong. NOBODY is welcoming you home, nor will they except for your fucked up Mother and even SHE let you rot in jail and didn’t bail you out. HAHAHA how does that feel, even your Mother thinks you are SHIT.
Hope it feels good that people are afraid of you and your thug ways. Frankly we all laughed at you when you got popped and we will laugh again when you do the time you deserve. We will be happy to be rid of you again and hopefully it’s for good.
As for the girl Laura, we all always felt sorry for the cute little girl that didn't know any better being blinded by a liar, criminal loser and thug and you just proved what a piece of shit you are by saying all that shit about her. But you know what Nick NOBODY CARES what you have to say, NOBODY. Say all you want because your WORD and your credibility in this town is SHIT.
I don’t know anything about the girl’s future career but YOU NICK, are a career CRIMINAL and that ALONE makes her better than you. Hopefully she is rid of you and moved on in her life. You are so miserable that you have to call her out? For what? Does it make you feel like a man? Hope you get fucked in the ass when you DO go to the big house and you WILL go because you are a criminal a loser.
Go away, we liked it better when we were all safe from you. Couldn’t you tell that when you were in jail and NOBODAY CARED?
Your opinion doesn’t mean shit and you don’t mean shit. You are a NO ACCOUNT, you know what that means? You don’t account for anything in this world.
Bye bye LOSER hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted by: Momma C ()
Date: September 06, 2011 08:09PM

Awww everyone is so mean to my poor sweet baby. So what if he is a loser, so what he is a criminal with no friends or family that care about him or what happens to him. I mean, even his own Father wants nothing to do with him. He was the smart one by leaving him a long time ago. I guess I could have bailed him out of jail but I hate him too, he has embarrassed his family and contributes nothing to society but come on people, he hasn't raped and murdered anyone yet. OK yes. He's a thug and a wannabe gangster who steals, lies, cheats, intimidates people, robs people, does drugs, maybe even has sold them, was involved in a shooting but I mean, he's innocent until proven guilty, right? Poor Nicolas Conques, all alone with nobody that gives a shit about him. Maybe he will rot in jail for the rest of his life, would that be the worst thing? At least we would be rid of him for good. Like the other one said, he doesn't count for shit in this world to anyone for anything. bye loser go back where you belong

Posted by: skirrrr ()
Date: September 06, 2011 09:06PM

nick, you are an inadequate and disgusting human being who will never amount to anything. you, your family and whatever "friends" you have left, can suck my dick. your posts on here are all the proof we need that you are a terrible person. when you go to hell i hope you get repeatedly raped by the man in the above picture as you burn. ps there are far too many pimples on your hideous face. fuck you.
Attachments:
fuck you nick

Posted by: i agree ()
Date: September 06, 2011 09:23PM

Hear this terd was out of jail.sucks for the rest of the world. everyone hates your ass. nobody at LB or Rob gives a fuck about you. nic dont hit us up and dont write on our fb wall. we all want to be as far away from you as possible. nobdy wants to be associated with you duchbag. go the fuck back to your jail where you should be and suck dicks you piece of shit mother fucker. get the fuck out of here nobody wants you. cant you tell from all this shit talking. fuck off douche

Posted by: fuck nic conques ()
Date: September 07, 2011 12:05AM

the only reason they reduced his bond is because he snitched

Posted by: Ashleigh ()
Date: September 07, 2011 11:26AM

Nick looks like everyone hates you. U need to rot in hell. Even though I don't even think the devil would want ur dumbass. So stop saying this makes you laugh cause we all know your trying to be tough but on the inside ur a
Lil bitch. Guess once a criminal always a criminal. U low life piece of shit. And just think I know a bunch of shot that y'all did that summer that could have ur ass locked up for a very very long time. So I think the best thin for u to do is shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Go Ashleigh! ()
Date: September 07, 2011 12:16PM

exactly right. you know that loser gets on here everyday looking for his name. guess you have nothing to say now huh nic? didnt your family move and never want anything to do with ur stupid ass again? if your family wants you to rot in hell then there is NO WAY you have any friends but the criminals you think are your boys. you are a disgusting low life piece of shit. get the fuck back to jail with your homies wigger

Posted by: Lil B ()
Date: September 08, 2011 05:52PM

Nick, you are the lowest form of life on this planet, lower than the maggots that eat other peoples shit, and possibly your body once you kill yourself in prison...so have fun getting raped in the ass for the next 5-10 years :) :) :)

Posted by: pinyob ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:32PM

hey nick, i'm gonna pee in your butt!

Posted by: Niki ()
Date: September 12, 2011 12:54AM

please fill us in on how the skum could be put back in jail, what else did the pcs of shit do

Posted by: Looking ()
Date: December 08, 2011 07:57PM

If anyone knows where he is living currently, please post. I would like to beat the fuck out of this bitch. I know its WVU somewhere, anyone who wants karma to happen will post with his address.

Posted by: I did it ()
Date: December 20, 2011 01:29PM

I robbed Nick a couple years ago, he was the first and last person I ever robbed, and it was only because so many people had told me how he robbed them. Had to be done. Thanks for the 1500 bruh.

Posted by: Looking ()
Date: December 30, 2011 12:01PM

I am still looking for him if anyone knows It would be much appreciated.

Posted by: Sambo ()
Date: February 10, 2012 11:22PM

Good news, I might know someone who can get you that address. If anyone has gifts for mr conques I may be posting very shortly so hold tight.

Posted by: Sambo ()
Date: February 10, 2012 11:25PM

I might have info regarding mr conques address. First, what is the reason you wish to give him a gift? May be posting his general location aoon

Posted by: burke thug but w e. ()
Date: February 11, 2012 11:33PM

I want his address not to harm him..... well just beat his ass and I know he still smokes treeq

Posted by: Sambo Jenkins ()
Date: February 14, 2012 10:13PM

He lives at 321 raymond (or Ramon) st in morgantown in the basement apartment. You have to go around down the sidewalk to get there wouldn't be hard to find someone to go with you.

Posted by: try me ()
Date: February 22, 2012 05:15PM

I dare you...

you think I'm fucking stupid???

Posted by: ewpuqi ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:10PM

It is a matter of public knowledge that Nick Conques has an EXTREMELY small penis

Posted by: Sambo Killer ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:57PM

fuck all you fucking internet faggots thinking your gonna do shit to somebody.

shut the fuck up, get a life, and take your ass somewhere else than this post.
like y'all trynna make this man a celebrity with all this shit. get off his dick.
all your doin is proving how much of a bitch all of y'all by talking shit on the fucking COMPUTER.... last time someone approached nick actin all hard they got bitched out by a deep ass crew of kids moments later. he might have enemies but he has a lot more boys than people think.

lol whatever do you tho. all I'm saying is i know nick personally. in fact thats my boy.. and if y'all know what i know, you aint fuckin with the boy. IF you think you got the balls by all means do what you do.. just a heads up..

and i also know that he got a handful of the IP addresses and info of people making posts on this website... after all "PHORUM" the site that powers this pathetic shit talking blog is a fucking joke when it comes to taking care of peoples privacy.

be safe.... bitches.

Posted by: yeah...... ()
Date: February 27, 2012 10:08AM

^^^^
May be true that he has friends. But he has way more enemies than his friends can handle. Sorry but it would be wise to cutt ties with him because people are coming after him. I'm not one of those people but i know he's a lost cause and has way too many enemies. Also he's a snitch so don't really give a fuck.

Posted by: Ha ()
Date: March 14, 2012 11:58AM

HA nick is sambo killer that's how pathetic he is. He has so few trends that he pretends to be one of his "boys" stickin up for him. That's called rock bottom bro get a life

Posted by: shout outs to lil b and lil wayne ()
Date: April 18, 2012 07:13PM

http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=52191

Read it all, the lawyers are blaming the whole thing on nick. Karma is such a bitch and it is wonderful to watch this all play out.

ANDDD his court date is on 4/20, justice is served bitches!

Posted by: niki ()
Date: May 14, 2012 11:24PM

Looks like Nick's back in jail may 7th 20 years in jail now, whats the matter Nick fuck with the wrong ppl

Date: May 14, 2012 11:29PM

Looks like Nick fu$ked with the wrong ppl this time sit you ass in jail for 20
http://wvjails.info/Nicholas+Conques/Mugshot/999071984.html
pay back is such a bitch

Posted by: syrup ()
Date: May 21, 2012 12:35PM

What did he do this time? Did he break his probation?

Posted by: Knowing ()
Date: May 25, 2012 01:42AM

Conques's father is the renzis lawyer... the corrupt arizona senator who for a fact enjoys cocaine and marijuana quite regularly. conques is the kind of person who thinks he can get away with anything. he deserved more than a leg.An actual life lesson.

Posted by: lolcats ()
Date: May 26, 2012 11:11AM

...former representative. not quite a senator lol

Posted by: cook ()
Date: May 31, 2012 01:09PM

What??

Date: June 02, 2012 01:02AM

http://www.wboy.com/story/18647205/judge-revokes-probation-for-nicholas-conques-due-to-drug-violations This is just the start Nick you will pay, remember this is just a taste of whats in store for you!

Posted by: JDMCD5 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:32PM

Why couldn't he just stick with working on his black honda accord and get straightened out? Sux to be him.

Date: June 11, 2012 02:44PM

nik is the biggest wanksta in northern virginia.

Date: June 11, 2012 02:46PM

also dude needs to get that acne under control.

Posted by: yousorryfucks ()
Date: June 15, 2012 10:32PM

damn.. y'all must love that kid.. its been damn near 2 years and people still post shit on here... who the fuck said "conques' father is renzi's lawyer" hahahahaha
Nicks father is far from a lawyer and nor do the two people even know each other...

and do any of you have better things to do with your life??

and also Nick is not going to prison nor is he going to prison for 20 years hahahaha. if that was the case busick would be doing life.. considering the amount of charges he had. Nick plead guilty to "conspiracy to commit a felony" which carries a "1-5" in west VA which means he could do a year and see the parole board. After getting his probation revoked he was sentenced to the anthony center, given that he has somewhat of an education the anthony center would only be about 6-8months for him... not only that but the judge also agreed to allow him to attend rehab in lieu of the anthony center. get your facts straight before you talk shit on people...

nick is not a bad dude.. maybe he was at one point in his life.. but he has changed significantly and continues to change. All of you degrading assholes on this site need to get a life, and stop worrying about other people and focus on your own miserable lives... nick is sitting next to me and just filled me in on his situation as i am a good friend of his...so you guys can all proceed to talk shit and waste your time if this is what entertains people these days haha.

Posted by: Tammy ()
Date: June 20, 2012 10:29PM

Nick, we all know you have no friends and either you or your girlfriend hoe ass bitch wrote that last post under "you sorry fucks"... But nice try

Posted by: nick ()
Date: June 24, 2012 04:46AM

everyone that talks shit on this site does not know me well and probably has not been around me in a long time.... and i don't have friends huh? what does it matter to any of you if I have one friend or a million friends? is that what this is all about? the person with the most friends. I am sorry that I have not made all of the best choices in my life, I wish i could be as perfect as each and every person who partakes in trash talking my life on here. I did not realize i was the ONLY person in the world that made unforgivable mistakes that made people want to rant and rave about it for years and waste time out of their day to check up on this forum to drop their two cents......its pathetic, more pathetic than any crime i have committed, because your sorry asses have bigger problems with yourselves than i do with my probation officer.... I'm 20 years old... its not the end of the world for me.. im straightening things out and thats my business not anyone else's... I'm amazed at how much effort was put into this forum i should have gotten some google Adsense ads on here and made some money off you lames for visiting this page so much... get a life, but i completely understand if you would just much rather follow mine if yours is too boring.

Posted by: tammy ()
Date: June 25, 2012 12:40AM

sorry, your train wreck life is just too entertaining to not check up on nicholas. Its sad all you gotta do is google your name and come to this page.

Posted by: Let's go off topic now ()
Date: June 25, 2012 11:39AM

What Is the Berglas Effect?

The Berglas Effect is widely considered amongst magicians to be the holy grail of card magic. In its purest form, the magician hands the deck to ‘spectator 1’. Following this the magician asks ‘spectator 2’ to name a card and ‘spectator 3’ to name a number. ‘Spectator 1’ then proceeds to count off the number of cards that were named and lands exactly on the spoken card. It should be noted that some versions of the Effect involve a shuffled deck.

There is a fierce debate amongst magicians as to whether the Berglas Effect is a controlled card trick, an instance of luck or the stuff of mythology. I am inclined to believe it is a combination of all three factors. Two phenomenal performances of the Berglas Effect can be viewed here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mdXIVQ-asqU

The original Berglas effect, which is only known and performed by David Berglas and Marc Paul, has four strict criteria.

1.The deck is available for viewing prior to the trick (the cards are not touched by the magician.)
2.The genuine spectator can name any of the 52 cards in the deck.
3.A second genuine spectator is permitted to name any number between 1 and 52.
4.A third genuine spectator counts down the selected number of cards.

To the layperson, the Berglas Effect may appear to be a mildly entertaining card trick. To the magician who is familiar with the intricacies, methodologies and secrets of illusion, it is impossible. Some magicians have exclaimed that as the magician does not handle the deck, the trick can be one of either luck or fiction. A primary source recount of the Berglas Effect can be read here: http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=31790

There are of course methods to maximise the chances of the Berglas Effect working. Psychological manipulation to somehow force the spectator to name a certain card or number is one such method. Another method involves the use of a stacked deck. There is (I suspect) a mathematical likelihood of females selecting a certain card (e.g. a queen) and males selecting a specific card. Following on from this theory, there would exist an order of likelihood of cards being named. These cards could be duplicated and spread throughout the deck at certain intervals. The Berglas effect in some instances will not work- the magician will realise that the named card and number will not match and he will have to improvise with an ulterior trick.

Most versions of the Berglas effect will involve the magician being aware of the order of the deck, having memorised it. Using psychological force to make the spectator count the cards from the top or bottom of the deck will double the chances of a successful trick. Many have speculated that the Berglas Effect requires the use of stooges for it to work however there exists enough evidence that the Berglas Effect performed by Marc Paul and David Berglas does not involve stooges. In fact a handful of lucky illusionists have witnessed a personal showing of a successful Berglas Effect by the aforementioned illusionists. Given the above techniques to maximise the likelihood of success of the Berglas effect, one is still left with a low percentage of successful performances. Unlike other A.C.A.A.N. effects, the conditions stipulated at the beginning of this article make it problematic for the magician to have any more involvement and hence trickery in the Berglas Effect than already mentioned.

Posted by: not anonymous ()
Date: June 30, 2012 07:29PM

Your a fucking little bitch the only one talking shit on here is you. This is Jay if you remember me. I will fuck you up. you have my IP address? whatever that means, now you have my name too. I tried calling you several times and tried texting till you blocked all texts comin your way. I tried callin you out, lets deal with this like fuckin men, we can meet, no weapons, no friends, just us till one walks. I know your too big of a bitch to do so, so not really expextin it. If I knew someone was tryin fight me Id meet em, but its little pussys like you who only do shit on the basis that they will hide from the person and may not be seen again. I will see you again if your round here. I challenge you show your has badass as you fantasize you are. post here when and where you wanna meet and the time. Ill be up there again soon. I dont forget shit bitch. Dont bring your fucking "gat" either, but look who Im talking too, you fuycking thug facade dont scare me at all, if you was hard at all youd of already met me like a man. Calling you a dick-sucking faggot only insults gay poeple.

Posted by: nicky boy ()
Date: July 08, 2012 05:31PM

Jay who? FUll name please.

Posted by: titscratch ()
Date: July 08, 2012 10:07PM

rumor round my high school was nick used to take a dick 7 inches in girth up his ass. it really takes a true warrior to be able to take a cock that large, so honestly nick couldnt be that bad. i heard his girl likes to take them like that too. i also heard he stuck a jar of jelly up his ass and now he has glass shards in his poop. MARRY ME NICK CONQUES!!!

Posted by: Whitney White ()
Date: July 08, 2012 10:14PM

Whitney White must be retarded. Do you really think your boyfriend will ever get out of jail. Maybe a week.

you will always be alone and your boyfriend will always be in and out of jail.

did you gain weight?

Posted by: Whitney White ()
Date: July 08, 2012 10:15PM

WhiTney here. Stop using my name

Posted by: poor little whitney ()
Date: July 09, 2012 11:34PM

Good GOD. I thought this dipshit was locked up. Can the WV police please find out what illegal shit you are doing now and arrest you and put you in jail WHERE YOU BELONG. You are a shit stain and worth nothing to anyone. Go to prison and get shanked in your asshole leave us alone. I hope the guy Jay shoots you again. That would be so funny and EVERYONE would LAUGH. Nobody would care except you stupid girlfriend that you are living off of no doubt. Go jump off of Coopers Rock.

Posted by: kitkat ()
Date: July 10, 2012 01:58AM

Aw. Pussy boy cant comment.We all know he is on house arrest and checks this shit 24/7 thinking he's a celebrity. Hey zit face your gf is fat

Posted by: Sonja ()
Date: July 10, 2012 02:04AM

the gf is skinny but he is a fat greasy pig that has bad teeth.

Posted by: WWW of WV ()
Date: July 10, 2012 02:14AM

Is Whitney one of the Wild Wonderful White's of West Virginia that sleeps with Nick Conques and pays his bills on the reg because he is on house arrest? The losers of this world...

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.