HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Goof Waziri
Posted by: queen bitch ()
Date: April 17, 2018 05:20PM

Lmao I honestly just wanna know how many people know shogufa and have been hit up by her thirsty ass to hook up or who’s actually gotten with her. merely trying to prove a point to her lls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Goof Waziri
Posted by: Lulz1742 ()
Date: January 14, 2020 05:59AM

Literally everyone. I don’t think she could even keep track of her own body count god knows where that number sits. Stays on messenger all day lookin for drugs and dick. Seems to cheat in all her “relationships” and particularly enjoys stealing your bf

Posted by: PersianPrincess ()
Date: July 18, 2020 06:37AM

This girls face is the image that would be next to definition of garbage. Yes it’s stated above that she is a whore that will fuck men when knowing that have a girlfriend or wife. This 22 year old has a body count close to 500... and a lot of them are older than 50 years old...she’s a kleptomaniac that sole interest and goals of the day are finding more dick and drugs. I’ve actually heard a few stories of her seducing vulnerable men and then straight jacking all their shit while they sleep. Just Google her name and check out her mug shots.... lmao

Posted by: TradeJews100 ()
Date: July 29, 2020 03:36PM

Check out the dumb whore. She will suck your dick for some Meth And give you fucking Hep C... dirty cunt
Attachments:
3ADDCDEB-138C-4948-8787-9391FE1E2CDB.png

Posted by: Saggypanda ()
Date: July 29, 2020 03:38PM

Bitch got passed around at every party in high school
She fucked 30 guys just that night
Pussy wide AF
but she won’t stop taking dick so that’s great for making money

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: July 30, 2020 02:02PM

Googling her name would be a lot easier if we knew her name. Thanks nipple.

Posted by: QueenBitch ()
Date: July 30, 2020 02:54PM

Shogufa Aslam Waziri

Posted by: Robbb ()
Date: July 30, 2020 02:56PM

She sucks dick real well

Posted by: Kingman87 ()
Date: August 09, 2020 12:02AM

This bitch
Attachments:
149FCCB6-76B0-4BCD-BEA5-46738AA4A3F7.jpeg

Posted by: Concerned Citizen Delta Tango ()
Date: October 26, 2020 04:36PM

You know legs could be broken More specifically kneecaps can be disintegrated in the dust with great ease, its like swinging or snapping the wind, not a difficult act at all, actually I think it happens all the time to little insignificant fucking goddamn losers that were probably made from asexual creature made of pieces of shit that are shit, shitted out of shit, especially you you fucking goddamn princess of fucking garbage town that was built on top of old garbage down defile the great culture of Persia with your garbage Words nothing but a pile of shit coming from her anonymous pile of shit, The way you speak if you that sounds like some two bit Twatt that’s lower than the whore of Babylon, That’s right you fucking worse than a fucking whore of Babylon

boys boys boys children basically I mean and as for you insignificant, pond scum of Asia Minor gutter cunt who sounds About as classless as the cheapest whore in all of Babylon,

I mean contemptible dumb fucking little bitches yeah you fucking dumb ass especially the person who took the picture you’re fucking little bitches that don’t deserve anything but a fucking goddamn sledgehammer across their fucking wrists, of course not you miss precious Asia minor gutter slut You’re not worth even fucking worth throwing rat shit on

You too bitch fucking brat ass little fucking chickenshit that’s filled with extra mint from a goddamn fucking plague written hippopotamus, Any of you consider yourself adults or a man Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, you’re nothing but cowards clacking on about attacking a defenseless individual, because nothing can be deleted from this damn site what’s up here stays here, you all without a doubt are the worst piles of trash I think I’ve ever fucking run across in my entire life, and to find out what IPS addresses were used is it not impossible, not implausible, but is Plausible and possible actually very likely in an area such as this what with enough Top shelf expertise I couldn’t find you in five minutes, maybe for instance a former employee of the ASN.

So keep your heads on a swivel, strain your necks looking behind your shoulder every once in a while or maybe take a second or third look at that guy in the store giving you the stink guy, maybe he’s like the wind and he comes and he snaps because none of your bones are connected to any part of Swiss cheesed brains

you know what the fuck you’re doing with this, he must be a non-God-fearing person because this level of evil shit gets you a go straight to hell and if there is no God wellVengeance you can be bestowed upon y’all in a fraction of a second,
I want you lil Steaming piles of hyena defecation to try to come find me whoever the fuck I am

fucking come find me fucking bring you anything you need to fucking do you fucking little bitch ass children, you fucking horrible, well there really isn’t a word for shit like you all , who the fuck raised you inbred garbage with the leeches and shit mites of that’s scrape as bottom feeders of other shit mites off the fucking bottom of the primordial fucking ses pool that for whatever reason haven’t been wiped off the face of the earth big deal especially natural selection.

do you have any real world comprehension any semblance if understanding what is right and what is wrong,
Hopefully none you dumb fucks ever breed because, The same shit could happen to your kids because I shit muppets like you you team of fucking cowards, I mean really do you have an understanding that people have more than likely probably committed suicide over shit like this and maybe even stuff that was even a fraction of the garbage and you’re putting out there, is that what your goal is, you want to see her commit suicide? God for bid that she would ever see this thing let alone take themselves out of this world by themselves because of somebody’s fucking boredom and can’t formulate a fucking goddamn life of their own, you may think you have a life with a tear someone down like this you must be one fucking sad sack of shit of a fucking sorry excuses for shit suckling pigs,

really, is it your alls intents for you to revel about her happening to see this or she meant to see this or is it supposed to be just a ha ha between a bunch of douche bags and cunts of the highest order of lowest example this species can produce

I pity you fucking losers you’re fucking casting stones, to what end of these means,

Just listen to that Whipple wind maybe a hickory switch in the fucking face when you turn around, or drop to the ground and never have a knee cap again, that means you won’t be able to walk again with a knee reduced to dust and torn a sunder ligaments,

So you miscreants especially the fucking goddamn little fucking lose manboy Who took that picture, and a dumb fucking gutter cunt of Asia minor I hope you guys are old is laughing laughing laughing laughing and your laughing about this as you read it

That’s good because the one who never laughs is the one who Accomplishes their goal and let me tell you it’s not idle, So like I said I’m trying to find me bring guns bring knives I don’t give a shit fucking bring it Ive seen and dealt with a fucking hell of a lot tougher And strong-willed individuals than little garbage children posting on a garbage vile filled website.

Sorry for all you know I may know exactly who the fuck Half of you are people are, so just keep on fucking spreading your fucking bile in your fucking goddamn pitiful group of spittle Dripping out of a dead donkeys eye, goddamn worthless endeavors your lives are if you’re going to fucking do something like this.

Posted by: Somebody I suspect ()
Date: October 26, 2020 04:42PM

More like the filthiest come dumpster for the whore of Babylon you fucking Asia minor gutter cunt

Posted by: Jobangelz ()
Date: February 12, 2021 05:57AM

So this slut stole my iPad from my friends house who was trying to help them because her and mike Williams were homeless. We went to the store to get beer left them at his house and when we got back they were gone along with my iPad. Little knowledge to her I have other iOS devices because I spend my money on Apple devices instead of meth and heroin. So I tracked her to loudon county called the 5.0 and they got my iPad back from the address it was pinging to. They had traded it for dope. The sweetest part is she left her credentials logged in So I been literally watching this train wreck beg for dick and drugs. Here’s some tid bits of her exploits. Man I almost feel bad... Almost. But I don’t. Because the dick she’s suckin is tiny.
Attachments:
trim.9766127C-7A9C-485E-8A0A-055B8C361013.MOV

Date: February 12, 2021 06:04AM

Here’s some lovely screen shots of her selling drugs/ begging for drugs. From different addresses and hotels.
Attachments:
2E1C7823-B5A0-4AE4-8BC3-AED6198D96C9.png
851431EC-B6F1-4788-B561-CD522EAA28F4.png
7F9582EF-75E6-4148-A240-6CC0B8847AB4.png
7117F214-1D18-4C71-B074-CD21675C2815.png
09197503-065B-4ECF-A122-1EAFC53C09F2.png
7F8C7679-4468-4B97-B07A-7F38EEF20CF1.png

Date: February 12, 2021 06:13AM

Here’s her begging for more cock.
Attachments:
B20DB378-C7F3-406C-8774-B16DC8D1E22E.png

Date: February 12, 2021 06:39AM

Posted by: YourMom ()
Date: February 12, 2021 06:58PM

Damn, people really be ranting on here and putting people on blast in such a snitchy ass, white girl wasted sort of way... Probably colleen mcgrath or erica lynn and or one of her friends that hates her Soo much probably created this post I bet u 100% colleen and Erica are on her lololololol

Sketchy motherfuckers

Posted by: Yall a bunch of cunts ()
Date: February 18, 2021 02:04AM

expose the bitches who you think are exposing her. Pretty sure theyve done the same/or similar things as shogufa has. I dont understand why these people are going to such extents to shit on this girl like fuck she needs help.

Posted by: yall a bunch of cunts ()
Date: February 18, 2021 02:07AM

how the fuck did you get these screenshots? youre clearly on her account without her knowledge like fuck off

Date: February 26, 2021 03:27PM

I got those screen shots because she stole my iPad and logged in all her info. Obviously you can’t read or you would have seen the above post stating she left all her accounts logged in on MY iPad. When the police showed up at the house I had tracked it to through the find my iPhone App I got my iPad back. She’s in fairfax county jail now. Lol. She got what she deserved. She’s a worthless skank.

Posted by: The cuminunity ()
Date: April 20, 2021 09:34AM

If there’s any more vids or pics send them here Stevejazzy7@gmail.com we Swap content for $$!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.