HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LOST DOG: MINPIN FEB 6th
Posted by: dogperson ()
Date: February 06, 2018 06:30PM

To the owner of tiny dog--

Your tiny min-pin was wandering around on Burke Lake Road near Spring Lake Drive today around 430pm. I spent a good hour or so trying to catch the little guy and chasing him through the roads and neighborhoods. Despite my efforts and the efforts of several other kind samaritans, we were unable to catch tiny dog. He was very frightened and wouldn't let any of us near him.
He was booking it up the sidewalk of Burke Lake Road in the direction of the Burke Lake/LeeChapel crossroads around 5:40pm. I did a couple more loops around the neighborhood after this and I couldn't subsequently locate him.
I called Animal Control to let them know to look for him and they had apparently already been alerted.
I truly hope you find your tiny love safe and soon.

Blessings,
Your neighbor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOST DOG: MINPIN FEB 6th
Posted by: Update? ()
Date: February 11, 2018 04:08PM

Anyone hear anything new on this?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.