HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dog walking and pet sitting
Posted by: MartaF ()
Date: December 01, 2017 09:00AM

Looking for a weekly dog walker? Need pet sitting over the holidays? We are a Mother & daughter team, walking dogs for 8 years. Plenty of experience, and plenty of refereces upon request. We have a couple of mid day openings and are looking to help out. Very reasonable rates. If interested please email me at mferrari13@gmail.com, or call me direct (703)626-1325.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dog walking and pet sitting
Posted by: LBSS Reunion ()
Date: August 06, 2019 02:59AM

You had me at mother/daughter team. Do I wear the collar or is that a thing for the females? We better do this very early, according to annoying family thread, this kind of thing done after 9am is socially intolerable around here.

Posted by: jj09 ()
Date: March 13, 2020 04:33PM

I walked to dog of one of my Mom's friends for a couple weeks. She is not all that bad.,. she is around my mom's age i guess.. maybe a little younger. I went upstairs and went thru her panty drawer.. kept one pair.. got off on another in her hamper and put it back...

Posted by: Averora ()
Date: January 15, 2021 06:35AM

Having a pet, in general, is very cool, but at the same time - hard. I say this from my own experience because I have had a chihuahua teacup for some time. He can always make me happy, especially when he jumps into my arms and seeks attention or does some funny nonsense from which we laugh the whole family together. In any case, I do not regret for a second that I bought it and I love it with all my heart.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2021 08:18AM by Averora.

Posted by: Noriega ()
Date: March 21, 2021 03:43PM

Do you girls also take care of pets that need to take medication regularly? My dog needs ear drops for treating his illness. I got them on New Pages From The Uk Pet Drugs, if you need to read the instruction for applying them it's written there as well. Hope you will be able to take care of my puppy for a couple of weeks, since I need to go on a business trip.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: March 22, 2021 05:43PM

I don't understand how people don't like to walk their dogs. What could be better than this?

Posted by: Connker ()
Date: March 22, 2021 05:49PM

I used to use this service, but because of this, my dog stopped considering me the owner. I have an extremely selfish Labrador named Pluto. He certainly likes to play, pamper, sleep, but not to show care. I have often read that if you show a lot of care towards your dog, then soon it will also start to worry about you. I decided to give up the dog walking service and started walking him myself. He is still cold towards me. My friend read a lot of information about how Lab in winter behaves because I was told that in winter dogs are very attached to their owner. I don't know if this is true or not, but I can't wait for winter

Posted by: Obbie ()
Date: May 24, 2021 04:12AM

It is really cool that there are such services these days! I also like something like the Pet Pharmacy, for example, where I get great and trusted supplies. Maybe you will find it helpful and interesting to you too, have a look there and good luck with it, guys!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.