HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Five Guys Open
Posted by: ox ()
Date: May 01, 2017 06:58AM

I see the Five Guys is open and looked really packed on Friday night. Has anyone been to it yet and how is the service/food?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Five Guys Open
Posted by: jeff_becker ()
Date: May 03, 2017 10:37PM

ox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see the Five Guys is open and looked really
> packed on Friday night. Has anyone been to it yet
> and how is the service/food?

I mean...what do you expect? It's Five Guys...get ready to pay $13+ bucks for an overrated, greasy bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a drink.

That place has gotten way too expensive for what you get. I hope the new one closes in 6 months.

Posted by: hand ()
Date: June 05, 2017 07:19PM

My kid ate at five guys w/ five guys. How's that for a riddle? The kid thought the food was incredibly over priced and lame. They throw junk on the floor. Come on. It's no better than Friendleys. What a rip off Five Guys is. Overpriced crap food that you can eat and get really big by eating everyday.

What I happen to be waiting for are the long, long lines around the Chick-fil-A. Now don't go to one on Sundays or you will find yourself incredibly disappointed. They are closed on every Sunday.

Kid wants to sleep out for the free whatever. Kids love to eat for free all the time. Why?

We haven't stepped a foot in Cava. I have no idea in the world what that food could be. Don't tell me to go to Cava. I am too busy being disgusted w/ Chipolte. They ran out of avocados,beans and cheese in Winchester, Virginia. Talk about Ebola is nothing. When they get their poor act together maybe their lines will be out the door and totally trendy again.

Until then, no thanks. I don't trend. I don't even like Starbucks.

Posted by: Suze ()
Date: June 08, 2017 06:54AM

So apparently Five Guys is the new trendy hang out for the junior set. This habit will expand the youth of today unless they share their fries,cut the hamburgers into fourths and get their own swell drink from the fascinating machine.

That's about all Five Guys has going for itself.

People of Burke, Virginia and at other locations, get out your stretch pants and attempt to fit into them.

You won't, unless you couple exercise program w/ this new wave, old age, diet.

I'll be back at McDonald's singing the praises of Ray Kroc.

I did not see the movie. Residents that are ancient remember when that place opened.

Right, Willard Scott?

Posted by: cremd ()
Date: June 25, 2017 07:17PM

I love Five Guys so much

Back in the 90's tho

Posted by: JeffJ ()
Date: July 30, 2017 11:32AM

I miss Friendly's.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.