HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Aggressive driver
Posted by: get real! ()
Date: February 18, 2017 01:02AM

Look out for the driver of a big, black cargo(?) type, newer model van and stay out of his way! He thinks he owns the road and will aggressively harass and bully drivers of cars who are actually following the rules of the road. In this afternoon's situation,he apparently had to get to the Taco Bell drive through line. The Fairfax County Police are well aware of this idiot. I hope he choked or eventually will choke on his drive-up food; probably the only way to keep this genuine jackass from continuing his aggressively rude and potentially dangerous driving around town.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aggressive driver
Posted by: hand ()
Date: June 05, 2017 07:26PM

Crazy drivers yakking on cell phones is what burns my britches. It's usually a lady driving too, or someone who thinks they can talk and maneuver a lot of horsepower. Come on, silly yakking, radio switching, music listening to old drivers. Go back to traffic court and get your cell phone back.

Remember back in olden days when they poured out your beer? Let's do that w/ the stupid cell phones. If you don't use a turn signal or wear goggles when you drive your Jeep, you don't know the laws of the road. Go back and read the manual. Do you prefer the Spanish language? They are all available in the front section of every Fairfax County library.

Good luck driving around the County. You will see drivers not using a blinker (they need to replace their blinker fluid) or buy some goggles at the local diving shop.

There is no way I would be caught dead driving on Fairfax County roads. I will stick w/ walking.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.