HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Crazy Guy on Marshall Pond Road - Use Caution
Posted by: Stranger Danger ()
Date: July 19, 2016 03:07PM

There is a crazy guy that seems to be off his medication on Marshall Pond Road in Burke. Always sitting in the driveway accosting passers by and engaging in crazy conversation.He is up all hours of the night walking around talking to himself. He is crazy and has threatened neighbors with violence. Police are there every now and ten to calm him down. As with most metal illness situations the police are limited on what they can do as long as he does not completely snap.He was taken away a few weeks ago and nobody saw him for a couple of weeks. He came back calm but he is starting his crazy behavior again. He is on the edge and dangerous to children and the public.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Crazy Guy on Marshall Pond Road - Use Caution
Posted by: Ughh sigh ()
Date: July 22, 2016 08:10AM

Which pipe stem does he hang around?

Posted by: Stranger Dnager ()
Date: July 27, 2016 05:03PM

Area of ELM pipe stem area

Posted by: Matthew Rausch ()
Date: August 02, 2016 02:33PM

Hello I'm Matthew M. Rasuch, the man you are referring too, and let me tell, how dare you diagnose me form a far. You have no clue to the nature my life, that means the hours I keep, and or state of my mental health. I have leaved in this place, for better or for worse for 37 years and do not appreciate this slighted slander.

What in the world are you referring as crazy conversations? Like the conversations normal people have when they pass other people's residences. I enjoy the outdoors and being by myself so that makes me crazy. I have high blood pressure and a not so perfect family situation and that makes me crazy. Have you ever heard of a nervous break down, that's different then being psychotic, a psycho, crazy or whatever pejorative term you want to throw out there to the world. 703763215, call me and find out, maybe you are the stranger danger.

Re: Guy on Marshall Pond Road - Use Caution
Posted by: JDR ()
Date: August 05, 2016 11:59AM

To the pathetic person slithering behind the anonymous screen name of “Stranger Danger,” Matthew’s father here. My son a threat? You obviously don’t know him; he’s a threat to no one. If you know of a threat, talk to the police. Your scurrilous libelous post on this vermin infested swamp of a website couldn’t be more wrong. He had had courage to call you out, so, maybe you could take off your hood and identify yourself. I won’t hold my breath. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your cowardice.

Posted by: happydadto5 ()
Date: August 05, 2016 08:06PM

Well put Matthew and Dad! and kudos for the two of you for setting the record straight. I couldn't agree with your comments more. Let's not judge people from a far.

Posted by: Tiger_Ballz ()
Date: August 23, 2016 11:15PM

I have got to move the hell out of here. A bunch crazy people around here. Can't stand it anymore. Got people walking around talking themselves, got people going around playing the trombone, got people meeting in parking lots. God damn what is wrong with Burke?

Posted by: Concerned Soccer Mom ()
Date: May 10, 2017 08:35PM

He is at it again. He lost it again a few days ago. Police called but people we were told to just go inside with our children if we see him around. Ticking time bomb.

Date: June 11, 2017 12:46PM

So called soccer mom, again more slander, the police were called from another county, from my brother who is older yet very immature and has serious issues that are projected on to me for anything and nothing. I was doing nothing but doing but yard work, and enjoying the nice day. What the Police ended up responding to was nothing more than an adult doing YARD WORK. All we did was talk amicably and they were informed of the idiotic nature of the call. How freaking dare you speak of me as a threat to children, shameless slanderer. I watch out for everyone in my neighborhood, especially when drivers fly down the road exceeding the speed limit by 10-20 mph over during school bus hours. And actually attempt get them to slow down. The Police left saying that at least from their assessment I was doing a 100 times better than last year when I had a high blood pressure/stress induced nervous breakdown.

So what you are describing is a big nothing, I even asked the Police to let my neighbors know the nature of the response. I have a cul de sac full of families with children across the street, and I am horrified by this modern slimy grapevine, making me out to a threat to ANYONE! So you have the right to call me a "ticking time bomb"? with your seemly minuscule grasp of the situation. I hope you know this type of unwarranted venom affects me greatly, and makes me look at this place where I lived all of my life and cherish dearly, as a swamp of unfounded gossip. If I'm such a threat confront the "ticking time bomb" and all you will see and hear is a sweet, friendly and down to earth man. I hope to a Greater Power that through this tar pit of a website, it will be read by reasonable, and rational people especially those with children, and they will see trough your half-hearted attempt to inform the BC community. I feel sorry for you and anyone else who judges or claims to have a grasp of any given situation that they view from a far.

Matthew Rausch

Posted by: Ron Mexico ()
Date: June 30, 2017 07:00PM

Holy shit that nutjob is a menace to the neighborhood. I don't walk my dog that way anymore because I don't want to be yelled at or attacked by a maniac. This phycho needs to be taken to a mental institution and locked up so he doesn't pose a danger to others. Fucking psychopath nutjob.

Date: June 30, 2017 10:59PM

Ron Mexico, are you in 12th grade, or are you just a willfully ignorant prick, either way did you read my justification for existing at my own house. Name one thing, one thing that backs up what you used to slander me, that doesn't make you sound like an asshole to the highest degree. Call the police on me, call the state mental health safety net, call the dog catcher on me, they will have wasted their time and resources. Why not use your real name like I do, nooo, because you would be libel for slander and gross miss characterization. Then if you were man enough, I could sue you and take you for a pretty penny, but no once again some horrible person hides behind a conduit for gossip that is untraceable.

If you and your dog don't feel safe living near me, than move. I'm going to own this house in the not too distant future, so I'm not going anywhere. Too bad there wasn't something like this evil website when you bought your house, then I wouldn't have to respond tosophomoric rubbish like from you Ron Mexico.

And where is anyone who has read this thread, going to speak up about the down right abuse/bullying that is being perpetrated on me. Think if this was your son, brother, or father.

Sincerely,
Matthew Rausch

Posted by: Truthasadasdasdadasda ()
Date: July 13, 2017 05:44AM

This is why you dont live by a walmart.

Posted by: Phil Brooks ()
Date: August 11, 2017 12:52PM

If that kook was my relative I'd have gotten him proper psychological treatment and made sure he was on his meds all the time, so don't project your negligence on us, whacko.

Posted by: MR ()
Date: August 17, 2017 12:26PM

Hey Phil, I heard something about you too, it's been confirmed, you're a certifiable asshole with noooo shame, stop by Marshall Pond and polietly and say exactly what you stated on this evil website to my face.

Get a life cowards, and don't write about conditions you are completely ignorant of. Is your life and conduct perfect? hmmm wtf is your motives? Fuck off!!! I will sue you, the second I'm able, and it's not if, it's when, and unfortunately for all of us there's no wiping you're moronic statements off of this abomination of slander and recklessness.

Matthew

Posted by: stranger danger ()
Date: June 20, 2023 06:13PM

It appears he has either committed suicide or had an overdose on 15 June 2023. Very sad situation but one small positive side is that he hurt himself before he hurt others. He has done some crazy and dangerous things over the years. I guess his struggle is over! RIP

Best online pharmacy USA
Posted by: flymed ()
Date: July 27, 2023 02:46AM

Buy Potassium/Sodium Cyanide Powder Online

Buy Potassium/Sodium Cyanide Powder Online at best rates ever from
flymedishop and
have it shipped to your home address overnight. We have the best
purity of %98 potassium
cyanide for sale. You can order potassium cyanide online with credit
card and have it
delivered to your desired address. Reviews from our electroplating,
gold mining, and
organic synthesis clients show that our potassium cyanide is the best
in the market.
We supply our potassium cyanide in many forms –powder, tablets, and
liquid form. If you
buy in powder form, you can quickly dissolve it in water to form a liquid.

Get To Us Via,

Website ... www.flymedishop.com
Email .... info@flymedishop.com
Whatsapp number...
Home Page... https://flymedishop.com
productlink.. https://www.flymedishop.com/product/buy-potassium-sodium-cyanide-powder-online/

Posted by: JMU ()
Date: February 02, 2024 04:52AM

I know the guy Matthew is. How do you know he passed away?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.