HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ghost Stories of Springfield
Posted by: joedirt ()
Date: January 17, 2007 10:51PM

I moved here a few years back and someone told me there was some kind of park in springfield that has a ghost story to it. I live near lake accotink, i asked some people that worked there at the marina and they said they were told there was some old civil war ghosts seen there, but they had nt seen it-they were just told this. Anyone hear about any ghosts in this park?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ghost Stories of Springfield
Posted by: The Congressman ()
Date: January 18, 2007 11:08AM

There's this big place on Old Keene Mill Rd. where people gather every Sunday to discuss ghost stories. It's called St. Bernadette's catholic church.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 19, 2007 01:08AM

The Bible is a book of ghost stories... I never thought of it that way, but it's true.

Posted by: mothman ()
Date: January 20, 2007 08:28PM

burke lake road just up the hill from kilkenny dr. is haunted by some girl who walks on the side of the road. me and a friend were coming back from clifton late one morning when we saw her dressed in a white sweater walking along the side of the road. being the good citizen that i am, i turned around to see if she needed some help, but when i came back to where i saw her she was gone. didnt find out till 8 months later that others had the same situation happen to them.

no idea as to what the story behind the ghost was, but i swear on the holiest of bibles that what i said is true. i got better things to do than make up ghost stories on message boards, so if you dont believe me, i could really care less.

Posted by: big burke redneck ()
Date: July 26, 2007 07:25PM

More folks are probably listening to St. Bernadettes so-called ghost stories than listening to congressman and restonpeace, so the stories must be good-perhaps they give some meaning to things in life. As for you two shit-for-brains, your posts give only a reason not to visit these boards.

Posted by: FREEURMIND ()
Date: November 01, 2007 11:11AM

I also live near Lake Accotink. There were many Civil War skirmishes at the site of the Park over the railroad bridge which crosses over the creek stemming from Lake Accotink. The bridge was repeatedly burned down and the tracks in that area vandalized many times during the War because that rail line served as a Union supply line. The property on which Lake Accotink was built (after damming of the creek) and the surrounding properties in and around Ravensworth Shopping Center and North Springfield and Crestwood neighborhoods belonged to William Fitzhugh whose decendents were related to Civil War General Robert E. Lee. The land was purchaed by Fitshugh in 1685 and remained in the Fitzhugh family until General Lee's descendents inherited it. The Lee family sold it to housing developers in the 1950s.

to read some ghost stories about the area ;; a few can be found in this interview of a local historian which is post online at:

http://braddockheritage.org/resources/item/127/

Posted by: random ()
Date: September 20, 2008 12:17PM

I went to back to school night in the Keene Mill ES my friend and I went outside to get some fresh air while our parents were listening to the principle and saw our friends[that are boys]. I went with them, they told us they saw this man standing there looking at them. They also said that same man who was just standing there was just swinging on the swings! Random right? Anyways, when I was going home I saw that that same man that was hiding behind the tree.

Posted by: alsorandom ()
Date: January 26, 2009 06:56PM

i also live in springfield by crestwood my uncle was going to work off backlick road to get on 495 and saw some lady asking him for a ride he saw her feet backwards and said no which way are you going he said im going the opposite way then he leaves and he sees her again crazy

Also true about the accotink i know couple people who work there and told me the same there is also a guy who gets dead road kill and cooks it on the rails the owner was telling me and my friends lots of crazy stuff goes on down there my brother and cousin saw wo high school kids years ago bungie jump off the railroad track in the main entrance in the park and the wire was too long and they went splat and died pretty wierd

Posted by: Miss English ()
Date: February 11, 2009 05:36PM

I once learned way back in West Springfield Elementary I think I was about eight or nine then to always punctuate my sentences with a period comma or semicolon or colon or you just have a nonsensical stream of consciousness run on sentence that is absolutely impossible to read and understand really if you think about it or have ever spent time with a chatty preschool aged child this is they way they talk just continuous extemporaneous talking without any pauses and unrelated ideas strung together the ghost story above is written in what id call a run on style dont you find it maddening to read thanks i feel much better now

Posted by: Local ()
Date: March 04, 2009 11:27AM

alsorandom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> > "Also true about the accotink i know couple people
> who work there and told me the same there is also
> a guy who gets dead road kill and cooks it on the
> rails the owner was telling me and my friends lots
> of crazy stuff goes on down there my brother and
> cousin saw wo high school kids years ago bungie
> jump off the railroad track in the main entrance
> in the park and the wire was too long and they
> went splat and died pretty wierd"

"Finalists of the 1999 Ida-Darwin Awards
GRAVITY KILLS
A 22-year-old Reston man was found dead yesterday after he tried to use 'occy' straps (the stretchy little ropes with hooks on each end) to bungee jump off a 70-foot railroad trestle, police said. Fairfax County police said Eric A. Barcia, a fast-food worker, taped a bunch of these straps together, wrapped an end around one foot, anchored the other end to the trestle at Lake Accotink Park, jumped... and hit the pavement. Warren Carmichael, a police spokesman, said investigators think Barcia was alone because his car was found nearby. "The length of the cord that he had assembled was greater than the distance between the trestle and the ground," Carmichael said. Police say the apparent cause of death was "major trauma." An autopsy is scheduled for later in the week."

Posted by: CASPER ()
Date: March 04, 2009 02:41PM

I lived near the accotinc park before 1999 and the bungee story was old then. Also, here's a link to some area ghost stories.

http://www.ghostsofamerica.com/2/Virginia_Burke_ghost_sightings.html

Posted by: ZA ()
Date: April 08, 2009 11:44PM

i've lived in springfield-Burked for over 35 years and there was a death by bungee over the railroad at accotink a long time ago. I think there have also been a suicide or two,

Posted by: ghostly ()
Date: May 11, 2009 03:42PM

ZA Wrote:
> i've lived in springfield-Burked for over 35 years
> and there was a death by bungee over the railroad
> at accotink a long time ago. I think there have
> also been a suicide or two,

I knew someone that killed themselves on the train bridge back when I was in high school (Annandale High, around 1982). I think a few people used the trains for the same reason.

Posted by: dino ()
Date: December 17, 2009 02:36PM

I grew up in Springfield - walking distance from Lake Accotink, near the entrance by the railroad trestle off of Carrleigh pkwy. Before the pedestrian bridge was built you used to have to walk across the tracks to get to the lake. I used to spend a lot of time when I was a kid playing at lake accotink and on the railroad tracks near the trestle (this was back in the 70's and early 80's when it was actually safe to let your kids play outside by themselves), but looking back now I can't believe my parents let me do that. Anyway, one day as I was walking back from the accotink trail and came out of the woods on to the tracks I saw a man on the other side of the tracks kneeling down looking at something. When he saw me he stood up quickly, gave me a startled look and went back into the woods toward carrleigh and just disapeared. The strange thing was that he didnt turn and walk away, he looked right at me and kind of floated backwards into the woods, still giving me that strange look the whole time and I actually saw him disapear into thin air. It was in the middle of the day, sunny but right where he was standing, everything seemed a little out of focus and it was hard to see him clearly, but I could tell he was wearing tattered jeans and a red long sleave plaid shirt. Black boots I think, too. I walked over to see why he was kneeling down and there was a dead dog on the side of the tracks. I am positive this was a ghost. I was 16 at the time. Anybody else see anything like this at Accotink?

Posted by: CK ()
Date: January 04, 2010 10:45PM

My Parent's home is haunted. They thought I was crazy until some Buddhist Monks brought it to their attention. We would hear footsteps and voices. My bed would shake. Once the ghost threw our dirty laundry all over the bathroom, pretty freaky stuff. I moved out once I could afford my own home.

Posted by: Insider ()
Date: March 28, 2010 08:33PM

I know of 3 people have died on the train trestle. 1 was a young man who had passed out on the tracks (head on one and legs on the other). His friend tried to wake him and was unable to. The "jumper" (I know a guy who worked for the parks then and was at a meeting, shortly after the incident, that involved this). Also there was a jogger who got hit by the train when he apparently didn't realize the train was coming from behind him.

There are also stories of civil war ghosts there. I know a person who used to work there that had some experiences. Also one of the old night watchmen retired because of the ghosts there.

Posted by: jfsdkf ()
Date: June 19, 2010 01:09PM

Imma ghost. I like to eat McDonalds and Taco Bell.

Posted by: u d ()
Date: July 02, 2010 03:08PM

that's true..that happens to me couple days ago...bad sound

Posted by: Chuck Hoffmann ()
Date: July 04, 2010 04:07PM

It would not surprise me at all if Lake Accotink or the woods around it were haunted. I did a check and at least 10 people have died "unnatural" deaths in that immediate area. Here's my list:
Date Name COD
6/16/1879 William Williams Killed in Derailment
11/4/1884 Charles Powell Killed in Collision
7/5/1976 Merrill J. Fogle Drowned
10/9/1982 Ray E. Novotny Hit by train/Suicide
6/23/1983 Peter K. Dickinson Hit by train
5/29/1993 Mario Roberto Sierra Drowned
6/19/1993 Daniel D. Tylee Hit by train
8/5/1996 Phineas Curbelo Hit by train
7/12/1997 Eric A. Barcia Misadventure

And for those of you wondering, Eric Barcia was the young man from Reston who tried to bungee-jump off the Accotink Creek Bridge.

Posted by: Chuck Hoffmann ()
Date: July 04, 2010 07:52PM

That might have been Eva Roy; assualted, strangled, and left tied to a tree on August 4, 1918 in Burke (near the old Hanse house). Her murderer was never convicted.

Posted by: FooFoo ()
Date: September 27, 2010 11:53AM

"10/9/1982 Ray E. Novotny Hit by train/Suicide"

I knew Ray/went to Annandale HS with him - he gave me a ride home sometimes in his Mustang. Sad...

Posted by: hello ()
Date: October 06, 2010 11:02PM

i read on a website that someone was walking in the woods near lake accotink and they heard someone walking or something and then a ghost pirate thing popped up and said arggg. haha it sounds more lame the way i said it but it sounded believeable on the website. but i still think its bull shit.
but one thing that happened to a friend i know...
he was walking in the wood near lake accotink talking to his friend on the phone at night (which is dumb) and he heard something behind him. he ignored it and kept walking. after a while he heard it again, he turned around and there were some foxes behind him. he started walking faster thinking that the foxes were gunna try to attack him. after a while there were more foxes and they started circling around him. he started freaking out and tried to swat at them but nothing happened. he tried to run but the foxes kept following him. he got to the road and the foxes dissapeared.

Posted by: MDane ()
Date: December 31, 2010 06:53PM

Ray Novotny was bullied a lot at Annandale High. I can recall him being brought to tears many times by the snooty rich kids. They all know what they did, nasty teasing for no reason by popular cheerleader idiots. I will never forget what they did to him. . . .. . truly sad memories

Posted by: bread!!! ()
Date: December 28, 2011 08:57PM

there are also a lot of stories of the park around hidden pond being haunted. numerous people including people who work there have seen a girl/woman followed by an eerie mist.

http://www.ghostsofamerica.com/2/Virginia_Springfield_ghost_sightings.html

Posted by: luxx ()
Date: February 12, 2012 08:24PM

Posted by: Spencer ()
Date: May 07, 2012 03:38AM

I recently moved into the rolling Valley subdivision bordering hidden pond Park and often walk over there in the Early morning with my dog. One morning around 6:30am I saw what appeared to be a Young girl skipping along the pathway which leads from the pond up toward the nature center. I thought it Odd because she was in a long old fashioned dress with a red Bow in her hair she also didn't appear to have any shoes on. My dog growled and barked the girl stopped turned and stared at me. I continued to walk and she turned and went on her way. She was about 40 feet
from me and I was going up the same steps she just went up and when I reached the top I didn't see her figured she had run on into the neighorhood.
Weird thing was as I looked up into the open Meadow area-i saw a misty/fog shape moving along and vanish Midway into the meadow. It seemed very odd. Not sure if this were a ghost or not just thought I would report it.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 08, 2012 02:00PM

That was no ghost. There are no ghosts.
There is an Easter Bunny , though. Jesus told me.

Posted by: MDane ()
Date: September 18, 2012 06:37AM

There was also a lady who had killed herself with poison about 1979 . . A jogger found her purse by the perrier jogging course along with a note . . . and she was further down the hill near the water. I remember the EMT's had to lift her on a stretcher over one of the high fences of a backyard on Rathbone Place . . :(

Posted by: nat4lee ()
Date: September 24, 2012 11:45AM

There is a small family cemetery beside Forestdale Elementary (near int. of Frontier & Franconia) for the Broders family Oak Grove plantation. It is said that on occasion the ghost of John Broders, the family patriarch ca. 1760, has been sighted rolling a flaming barrel of whiskey through the family cemetery and down to the Long Branch (running alongside the train tracks). The story is on display in the Franconia Museum over in the Franconia Governmental Center on Franconia Road.

Posted by: Rory ()
Date: October 08, 2012 10:32AM

This happen to me in high school with friends on the trail late at night. A dark figure walks towards us and as it nears we notice old man in civil war attire. just staring at us and then walks around us as it still looking at us like confused. that when it was time to head home.

Posted by: Dude! ()
Date: October 27, 2012 09:20AM

MDane Wrote:
> Ray Novotny was bullied a lot at Annandale High.
> I can recall him being brought to tears many times
> by the snooty rich kids. They all know what they
> did, nasty teasing for no reason by popular
> cheerleader idiots. I will never forget what they
> did to him. . . .. . truly sad memories

I knew Ray. He seemed like a nice guy to me and I was surprised when I heard he killed himself. I still think if that time whenever I drive by his old house.

Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: May 21, 2013 09:00AM

So what are the Civil War Ghost Stories at Springfeld VA area ?

Can someone give us a list of such Ghost Stories that have persisted to recent ?

I just did a search on Fairfax ghost stories to see if what may be written.
There is a book apparently written by a Nancy Roberts. That's about all I could find. I am sure this book by Roberts is at the Faifax County Public Library.

But not sure if anyone else know of any persistent story. There was some stories in the past about the "Grey Ghost" John Mosby. But that's was about his legendary raids on Federal trains and millitary supply lines and stuff.

Has anyone heard of a Gray Ghost appearance recently ? The man was appointed as the Ambassador to British Hong Kong by President Ulysis S. Grant and then lived to old age working for the Federal Government in Washington DC.

Cafe Twin
Attachments:
SPRINGFIELD VA GHOST STORIES 9781586635664_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

Posted by: Storm Lover ()
Date: June 24, 2013 10:41AM

Grew up in a place called Kings Park from the late 60s to mid 80s. When I was little there was a kind indian in the wooded backyard that was near the dirtroad that led to Accotink. There must have been indians back in the day. Had other weird stuff happen as a teen in the house. things moving on their own and a dark black figure with a flat head but no ears and short (no did not do drugs and was a young teen). Had two friends witness stuff moving without being touched. Once out of the house, nothing has ever happened since. Once the backroad got paved to accotink, the indian was never around again as well.

Posted by: Grew up there ()
Date: October 24, 2013 12:41PM

MDane Wrote:
> There was also a lady who had killed herself with
> poison about 1979 . . A jogger found her purse by
> the perrier jogging course along with a note . . .
> and she was further down the hill near the water.
> I remember the EMT's had to lift her on a
> stretcher over one of the high fences of a
> backyard on Rathbone Place . . :(

I remember that as well. Grew up on Rathbone (wasn't our yard the EMTs went through though). I remember a sick fuck who lived on a nearby street say he would've fucked her if he found her. Hope that bastard is 6 feet under or locked away by now.

Posted by: Kfabulous9 ()
Date: September 19, 2014 03:36AM

Merrill J. Fogle was my Grandfather. He was too drunk and drowned. My Mother told me this.

Posted by: tarzan ()
Date: September 21, 2014 08:00AM

Hey there everyone.i lived in n.springfield about 10 houses up heming ave.for the first 21 yrs.of my life,worked at accotink,and got fired for slalom skiing behind the rescue boat! Aint a damn thing i didnt do or know about that lake!
So im about to get on the auto train w mom and dad to go to disney world and while the folks r doing r final packing, i decide to go fishing at the damn!
Im doing tje usual 10-12yr old stuff and i notice a guy ontje tracks.hes kinda confused and cant make up his mind what to do.im hearing this train hauling ass down that mile plus straight away heading from burke with its horn blaring! Im like awe shit and guy cant seem to figure out which track its on.he sees me and i wave and yell for him to get off both( obviously couldnt hear me cuz of the train) but he was out on the bridge or tressel a good 15' and couldnt get back to get off or didnt want to! Next thing i know he must have figured out tje right track cuz he sat down back to the train and about 20sec.later ,SMACK!!!!!HIS BODY FLEW IN ONE PIECE ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE WHOLE TRESSEL AND LANDED ON THE DIRT WHERE IT GOES DOWN AND THE TRESSEL
STARTS!!!!!! He flew like a boneless bag of skin arms and legs a flailing!!! He hit all contorted.i ran up to him and man he was messed up but only one tiny drop of blood and im not sure where it was from.he was intact but man whew it was horrible!!!all the rescue people showed andvtook him away.i still to this day have the sheet they covered him w and that one drop of blood!
I had to get on the train about two hrs.later .
I was emotionally ok but man all that i have goes out to the family and friends and whomever knew him!the guy didnt want to do it he was changing his mind when he got hit! Of course at that age i wasnt aware of suicide but when i returned i was told there was a note at home to his family.not sure of the validity of that.peace

skiing at accotink
Posted by: ace rockola ()
Date: September 22, 2014 07:39PM

Did that firing happen to be before you went off to the naval academy?

Posted by: tarzan ()
Date: February 13, 2016 04:39PM

About the skiing incident,i was 16 then and after being fired i was re hired 2 weeks later w a $5+ hr raise and went from a seasonal employee to a laborer 3! I was actually running a baseball field park, well the maintenance side of it anyway.i was now full time w benefits and was at the highest position in the labor side of the park authority at that time.i went from $4.25( min wage )to like $9.75hr, big money and responsibility for a 16 -17 yr old in 1985-6.i beat out about 10 30-40 yr old men in a panel interview set up by the white collars in headquarters! Go figure! Sorry to take up space w this non ghost story.

Posted by: ccc ()
Date: July 29, 2016 12:56AM

hello Wrote:
> i read on a website that someone was walking in
> the woods near lake accotink and they heard
> someone walking or something and then a ghost
> pirate thing popped up and said arggg. haha it
> sounds more lame the way i said it but it sounded
> believeable on the website. but i still think its
> bull shit.
> but one thing that happened to a friend i know...
> he was walking in the wood near lake accotink
> talking to his friend on the phone at night (which
> is dumb) and he heard something behind him. he
> ignored it and kept walking. after a while he
> heard it again, he turned around and there were
> some foxes behind him. he started walking faster
> thinking that the foxes were gunna try to attack
> him. after a while there were more foxes and they
> started circling around him. he started freaking
> out and tried to swat at them but nothing
> happened. he tried to run but the foxes kept
> following him. he got to the road and the foxes
> dissapeared.

This happened to me and my friends when we were in highschool, probably about 2002. Me and two others were in the woods at night right outside the park, (I don't remember exactly why we were out there) but we kept hearing strange noises that seemed to be getting closer and closer. It was pitch black out. I remember one of the noises freaked us out enough to stop us dead in our tracks and I remember us crouching down and we were all holding on to each other, crouched behind a big log or fallen tree. I kid you not, in that moment we heard the loudest screams sounded like a woman's scream. It was foxes barking... but they sound like women screaming bloody murder. It went on for what seemed like an hour. We didn't move a muscle. They seemed so close and at the time we weren't sure what it was. We still don't know what made the other noises and whispers we heard that night.

Posted by: Supporter ()
Date: July 30, 2016 06:58AM

OMFG...I know this is an old post but jfc....I went to N. Spfld. Elem. school too and I can sure fucking spell and create a complete sentence. You should've paid more attention in class.

Posted by: Asdfghjkl ()
Date: August 24, 2016 06:09AM

Obviously if you're educated or have a basic sense of reality, you know ghosts are about as real as leprechauns and fairies. Still, I can see how people might get spooked or convinced their house is haunted. My wife swears her old house in Burke was haunted because doors would open and close by themselves, same with cabinets, and the lights would switch on and off. Sounds like she had a squatter, but I can see how it would be creepy to experience that. When I go on my daily jogs along the forest trail from Old Keene Mill to Lake Accotink, I often get a sense of impending danger or that I'm being watched. Deer will stand on the edge of the path and just stare as you run by. Sometimes the combined smells from the surrounding flora and the creek make up a smell like death, and sometimes gunpowder. People with wild imaginations and no real sense could easily make a ghost story out of these things, even though they're completely normal.

Posted by: I used to see Robt E Lee ()
Date: September 21, 2016 03:57AM

As virtually anyone who lived in Springfield in the 1990s will attest, he would ride Traveler along the shore of Accotink Creek. Just this ghostly visage of an old man on a white horse. He looked worried - in a panic almost.

I tried talking to him many times. First I told him the war was over, but he just looked confused. I tried explaining to him that he was dead, and he raised his sword to me. I got scared and ran away. I tried telling him the Union had won, and he became really scary - actually emitted a rebel yell, and Traveler made a run at me! Again I ran away. I had nightmares for weeks after this incident.

Finally one night, I humored the old guy. I explained that I was a Confederate scout, and was out of uniform as I had just been up north. I told him that JEB Stuart had taken his unit far into Yankee Territory on a raid, and had captured Generals Grant, Meade, McClellan, and Sherman. The Army of the Potomac was in confused dissarray, Lincoln was being impeached, and the newly installed Copperhead Democrats were signing a truce with Jefferson Davis.

The old ghost gave a trimphant yelp of joy, and rode Traveller off in the direction of the Cardinal Square swimming pool.

I never saw him again.

Posted by: Angie ()
Date: September 22, 2016 05:18PM

Merrill Fogle is my uncle. He drown because his motor fell off his boat and he jumped in to get it. He was wearing coveralls and they were to heavy for him to swim.

Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: February 16, 2017 03:33AM

Not in Springfield, but are there any stories behind the former church at Lee Chapel Cemetery that burned down?

Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: February 21, 2017 09:00PM

This is all that I could find on Lee Chapel Cemetery:

http://patch.com/virginia/lorton/lorton-history-lee-chapel-church

Posted by: Cami ()
Date: February 08, 2018 10:20AM

Phinny was my friend in school. He isn't haunting anything. I am sad and angry with him for being there and letting this happen. Ready devastating.

Posted by: Cami ()
Date: February 08, 2018 10:20AM

"Really"

Posted by: sunnah ()
Date: October 12, 2018 03:40AM

@JokeInsurance, Thanks for the info on this. Always wondered for years but never took the time to stop by and read the sign.

Joke Insurance Wrote:
> This is all that I could find on Lee Chapel
> Cemetery:
>
> http://patch.com/virginia/lorton/lorton-history-le
> e-chapel-church

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2018 03:42AM by sunnah.

Date: October 12, 2018 03:40AM

Thanks for the info on this. Wondered and passed for years but never took time to stop and read the sign.

Posted by: Brock Lesnar ()
Date: April 28, 2019 03:03AM

Chuck Hoffmann Wrote:
> That might have been Eva Roy; assualted,
> strangled, and left tied to a tree on August 4,
> 1918 in Burke (near the old Hanse house). Her
> murderer was never convicted.

Does anyone know where the old Hanse house was located at?

Date: February 18, 2021 11:39PM

Joke Insurance Wrote:
> This is all that I could find on Lee Chapel
> Cemetery:
>
> http://patch.com/virginia/lorton/lorton-history-le
> e-chapel-church

If I am referencing it correctly---that place has one of those historical signs there. Someone must keep it up still. All that is there is the cemetery and the steps, cross, and benches where the church was.

Posted by: P Francis Mcnichol ()
Date: October 30, 2022 08:31AM

I wrote Below the Precipice and Taken For Granite with these in mind, in a fictitious Springfield, with a notorious lake besides a booming development. Please read it at your leisure and enjoy.

Diana Mcnichol, my sister, went to school with Ray, and she told me the news in the early 1980's. Many a youth danced with the trains and is part my inspiration, living with the loss of loved ones and their ghosts being there and sometimes haunting us. I am doing a full-length documentary of The Deaths of Lake Accotink, a feature film, with all its sordid and enlightening history. Part of my love of the lake is from my youth, but I do hope it is around another one hundred years, with all that nostalgia and intrigue.

Thank you fine sirs, many entries up, for those lists of deceased: They will be eulogized and respected in this endeavor. If any home-grown residents believe in my cause and wish to donate, this will be a blockbuster release someday, when I attain my goals of 100K only. I want a breath-taking movie, with all the crevices of the lake we remember, and it amaze any who watch it in the theaters.

Thank you, Jonathan Allen pseudonym/// P. Francis The Dis'peared, Taken For Granite, and Below The Precipice

GoFundMe@deaths-at-the-lake

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.