HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Accident on Braddock and Burke Lake Rd on Halloween
Posted by: Curious Guy ()
Date: November 01, 2009 08:07AM

So I was driving to work on halloween around 445 ish when I saw many cops blocking off burkelake rd and noticed there was a lot of people along with firetrucks and ambulances mainly in front of the CVS park of burke lake rd. Anyone know what happend? Look to be about a good 50 on lookers.

..............Sell your team Snyder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Accident on Braddock and Burke Lake Rd on Halloween
Posted by: Onlooker ()
Date: November 02, 2009 10:00AM

From what I could tell a Toyota Sienna was traveling on Burke Lake Rd and a Subaru Outback either crossed in front of the van to turn left (from the CVS) or was waiting in what little of a median there is. The van t-boned the car and went under it somewhat. Lifting the car to about a 45 degree angle. I was in the CVS parking lot when it happened and heard it. No tire squeels so I would think speed might have been one factor on the vans part. Not really sure who was at fault.

It looked like there might have been some serious injuries as they had to cut the roof off of the car and took at least 2 adults and a child on stretchers to the hospital. It was quite an accident.

Wish I could give you more details but that's about it. Hope this helps!

Re: Accident on Braddock and Burke Lake Rd on Halloween
Posted by: Curious Guy ()
Date: November 03, 2009 01:05AM

Wow thanks a bunch for the update. It's one thing to hear about an accident but to see just a little bit and not know what happened and not finding anything on the net got me really curious. Hints the name. Thanks for your info I hope everyone will be ok. Have a good one!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.