HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
aVOID mALILA eSSAR AKA LILI ESSAR and Brett Evans
Posted by: Tired of punkass losers ()
Date: August 15, 2017 03:35PM

Avoid at all costs Malila Essar and Brett Evans both are druggie losers and Malila aka Lili is crack whore, crazy bitch, who is totally out of control and thinks she is all that and causes problems everywhere she goes. Avoid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: aVOID mALILA eSSAR AKA LILI ESSAR and Brett Evans
Posted by: Malila essar ()
Date: January 02, 2018 04:39PM

Wow this is so ridiculous I am malila essar and I know exactly who posted this his name is Mourad Ali aka sleepy on Facebook and He is Nubian Egyptian and lives in Reston in an appartment with his mom. I blocked him on all social media and changed my phone number bc he was obsessed with me and actually had attached me in a rage of obsession one night in Ashburn. He is jealous and obsessed and these lies he's posted here on the internet will be reported to the Fairfax county police. I have several Fairfax police officer friends that will be more then happy to help me take care of this. Mourad Ali I suggest you get a life and move on. These lies are childish and so uncalled for. I wonder what your mother would say if she found out! You are sick!

Posted by: Malila essar ()
Date: January 02, 2018 04:41PM

Attacked* not attached

Posted by: The truth will show ()
Date: August 06, 2018 06:42PM

Nope. Stay away this bitch has major issues and possibly STDs. She uses her looks to use guys to stay with them and even fucks if you offer drugs and drinks. She fuckd Bryan Sanborn (short for son of a bitch) , old fart that's also homless. She's known in Virginia as a ho, don't believe me? Try her yourself.

Posted by: True ()
Date: August 12, 2018 09:06PM

It's true, people comment on her stuff all the time that she has stds, and is ugly, etc and she deletes it and blocks them right away. She is 30 which is old but is always talking to really old guys like 60+ cause they are desperate. She's been homeless and in and out of psychiatric hospitals too, don't know who she's fooling.

Posted by: Jordan ()
Date: September 04, 2019 07:30PM

Brothers and Sister in humanity. Its shocking that we speak or write about one another like this. At the end of the day thats a young girl that may or may not need help. Lets try reaching out to help i stead of speaking evil of her. imagine if this was your sister or mom, would you allow people to speak of her this way? Just reach out to help her, not bash her. We are not sinless. We all have made mistakes and we will all answer for that one day. Lets help eachother, please. Have compassion.

Posted by: tired of the fucking bullshit ()
Date: October 09, 2021 10:03PM

malilia is an addict and uses old men for drugs/money etc. Brett is a horrible person he has severe bpd and refuses to take meds he is also a pedophile and pothead. be careful of him he is manipulative, a liar, and overall just a dick. I’ve seen them multiple times in public and they are a TRAINWRECK. they need serious help but don’t get involved unless you want your life to be torn apart.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.