HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bit by dog near Orange Hunt ES
Posted by: JRCVirginia ()
Date: April 11, 2017 09:44AM

A dog bit me this morning as I was running on the sidewalk on Huntsman Boulevard (around a quarter mile from Orange Hunt Elementary School). I told the owner his dog bit me and he denied it -- even though I showed him the puncture mark and blood. I asked the guy his name and address, and he refused to provide them.

The dog is white and looks like a small version of a Great Pyrenees, and the owner had an accent, possibly Spanish, and looked to be in his early 70s? Animal control has already visited me. Anyone seen this menace in the Huntsman/Orange Hunt area?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bit by dog near Orange Hunt ES
Posted by: outWest ()
Date: May 07, 2017 05:19PM

If he's latino, you ain't catching him. They stay under the radar so much its almost impossible to track them once you lose site of them.

Ironically, you could have punched him in the face and you could've denied you did it...

Re: Bit by dog near Orange Hunt ES
Posted by: JRCVirginia ()
Date: May 25, 2017 10:38AM

I actually found the guy. I was posting Fairfax County dog bite notices when I saw the dog in his backyard. I posted a flier on a street sign outside his house; the dick removed the sign. An animal control officer paid him a visit, and the guy's wife admitted that it was their dog involved in the biting.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.