HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FREE TRIAL now available for EZ-RIDER - The New Slugging App for iPhone
Date: May 11, 2015 01:45PM

Hello Fellow Slugs!

My name is Sharon McDonald and I am with Three Heads Studios, a mobile application company based in Woodbridge, VA. Having been a part of DC Metro’s slugging community for several years, my partners and I are well-versed on the system’s strengths and weaknesses. We have developed EZ-RIDER, a new slugging app for iPhone, as a way to address the needs and demands of fellow commuters. It takes the guesswork out of slugging.

The stand-out features of the app include:

* A real-time count of competing commuters – know how many fellow slugs are competing for the same Riders and Drivers at your point-of-pick-up BEFORE you arrive!

* The number of users available to carpool to your destination – EZ-RIDER helps commuters secure their passenger requirement for HOV lane usage!

* The distance of the next available Rider or Driver

* Directions to points-of-pick-up and destinations

We are currently offering a FREE TRIAL on our website, https://www.threeheadsstudios.com. If you have any questions regarding the functionality of the app, feel free to email us at info@threeheadsstudios.com.

Also, Android users, do not feel left out. We are currently developing a droid-friendly version. You can join our mailing list and be the first to know when it becomes available.

Thank you everyone for your time and safe commuting!

Best Regards,

Sharon McDonald
Partner, Three Heads Studios

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.